Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@shdkpr2008 said:

Indeed, only if VirMarch keep up with both their sense of customer and promises with us.

What triggered you?

• @FAT32 said:

@shdkpr2008 said:

Indeed, only if VirMarch keep up with both their sense of customer and promises with us.

What triggered you?

He hit CTRL + W apparently XD

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • ben47955ben47955 Member
    edited November 2018

shdkpr2008 said: Indeed, only if VirMarch keep up with both their sense of customer and promises with us.

As a short story and why I love Virmach, last Black Friday they got limited offer like that and got one. But because a error I didn't and they promised they will deliver. I finally got it like a mouth ago and they pay the first year of service. What to expect more ? Thanks Virmach

Edit: I understand and you should understand that was on a special case.

Thanked by 2VirMach toumi111
  • Billing still Error 521

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • Error 521

When will it return to normal?

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • I just want to register, I get cloudflare error

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2018

Woooho, just go billed two or even three times for something that was running out.

I guess it's gonna be a long weekend for VirMach guys :<

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @alpharacks hey dude, somebody beats your price!

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @JabJab said:
    Woooho, just go billed two or even three times for something that was running out.

Same, their billing system just hit my PayPal five times for a BF deal I bought a couple years ago.

$10 turned into $50 pretty quick..

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • AnY dEaLs?

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @MrObvious said:

Cancel your billing agreement for now I guess.
    https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/connect/

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @JabJab said:

@MrObvious said:

Yep, already working on that.

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

JabJab said: Woooho, just go billed two or even three times for something that was running out.

I guess it's gonna be a long week for VirMach guys :<

MrObvious said: Same, their billing system just hit my PayPal five times for a BF deal I bought a couple years ago.

Thanked by 3corbpie Mxl toumi111
  • Same here! Just got charged $50 for 1 $10 VPS from 2 years ago. Hmm...

Thanked by 2MrObvious toumi111
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2018

@JabJab said:

@MrObvious said:

Ouch. This is why I'm afraid to move to agreements for MXroute. One mistake or bug and the damage could be...overwhelming. My fear confirmed.

Thanked by 1toumi111
    edited December 2019

We're aware of the billing issues and investigating as soon as we deal with the outage. Don't worry -- you'll be refunded.

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • MrObviousMrObvious Member
    edited November 2018

@jar said:

@JabJab said:

@MrObvious said:

Ouch. This is why I'm afraid to move to agreements for MXroute. One mistake or bug and the damage could be...overwhelming. My fear confirmed.

I have taken this fine opportunity to review which services have direct permission to drain my bank account :)

@VirMach instead of meme gif responses, is there some assurance that I can expect ~$40 to be returned to my PayPal?

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • dontknow said: Same here! Just got charged $50 for 1 $10 VPS from 2 years ago. Hmm...

And so what happened?

Thanked by 1toumi111
    edited December 2019

MrObvious said: @VirMach instead of meme gif responses, is there some assurance that I can expect ~$40 to be returned to my PayPal?

Of course, please check above. Our billing team is on it as we speak.

Thanked by 2toumi111 webcraft
  • @VirMach said:

MrObvious said: @VirMach instead of meme gif responses, is there some assurance that I can expect ~$40 to be returned to my PayPal?

Of course, please check above. Our billing team is on it as we speak.

Seems we likely just posted around the same time ;)

Thanked by 1toumi111
  • @MrObvious said:

@VirMach instead of meme gif responses, is there some assurance that I can expect ~$40 to be returned to my PayPal?

Dude..

@VirMach said:
    We're aware of the billing issues and investigating as soon as we deal with the outage. Don't worry -- you'll be refunded.

• Why did you bill me 4 times????

• @jar said:

Totally agree, I had only two companies allowed to automagically bill me, I guess it will be only one now.

And for MXroute I guess I should pay my yearly too, when VirMach refund money.

Btw. Best thing is that I have 50$ "in wallet/balance" on VirMach website, they still charged Paypal. Please fix that for future @VirMach.

• @NanoG6 said:

@MrObvious said:

Dude..

@VirMach said:

Read my above, lol. We replied probably 30 seconds apart. I've had no troubles with VirMach in the like two to three years I've used them as a provider, however long it's been, I don't doubt that they'll make it right :)

• Down for Maintenance (Err 3)
    There is an emergency maintenance of the billing panel. We plan to be back online within 1 hour. All your services are online & unaffected but you will not be able to access your service controls, place a new order, or open a support ticket.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Hopefully the service can be restored soon.
    Looking forward for a good offer like last year.

edited December 2019

We're focusing on refunding people due to the system error and will contact WHMCS (billing system) to update you on why this may have occurred. It is definitely related to the overloading server.

We are also working on bringing the website back, scheduled for 10:00PM PST.

Anyone in the process of purchasing the first package: it will be up at that time.

Thanked by 2scorcher9 Foul
  • Website down, "fortunately" you have nothing for EU, so it does not bother me...

• LIMITED OFFER

$6.80 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION OpenVZ – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 1024MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

edited December 2019

Website is back up (for now.) Most people have been refunded. We are also fixing invoices and other issues. I hope you guys enjoy the deals.