Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday deals! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday deals!

Comments

• @jar said:

@Devonius said:
    bad experience with mxroute, bought last year BF ($5) which has 60 emails outbound/hour, when I test email delivery, it keeps failing me after I sent 10 emails, when I open ticket they also not helping, so I spent $5 for nothing. Don't waste your $5

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was negative, and I thank you for sharing it. To note, our outbound infrastructure is not the same as it was a year ago, and I have no knowledge of any event that should cause this kind of failure beyond sending spam or "test" emails (test emails are bad, but still shouldn't cause anyone to be rate limited at 10).

@jar said:

@Devonius said:
    bad experience with mxroute, bought last year BF ($5) which has 60 emails outbound/hour, when I test email delivery, it keeps failing me after I sent 10 emails, when I open ticket they also not helping, so I spent $5 for nothing. Don't waste your $5

I'm sorry to hear that your experience was negative, and I thank you for sharing it. To note, our outbound infrastructure is not the same as it was a year ago, and I have no knowledge of any event that should cause this kind of failure beyond sending spam or "test" emails (test emails are bad, but still shouldn't cause anyone to be rate limited at 10).

Actually, you can explain it (test emails) in a ticket that I opened, but you are not.

• Old five didnt get upgrade soft limit?

Since i am on pending invoice too,i kept thinking either extend or buy this instead.

But i have some important mail in old five (read: lazy to do imap migration)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@MeMyselfandLinux said:
    Old five didnt get upgrade soft limit?

Since i am on pending invoice too,i kept thinking either extend or buy this instead.

But i have some important mail in old five (read: lazy to do imap migration)

The key to a soft limit though (which is what is in place for all right now), is that it's only applied in reaction to something problematic. The 60 outbound per hour in the old five plan was intended to turn away customers who wanted to send a ton of email rather than an actual limit applied on the servers.

It worked though, strong positioning with the promos to keep costs in check.

• Ok i think i will just extend old five,

Really waiting for your "pure smtp reseller plan" tho

Happy blackfriday jarlord

Thanked by 1jar
  • Thanks for the great offer.

But why is everyone putting their order numbers here?

Thanked by 1jar
  • I also love the new offer, but (just like for @jar is too much effort to increase limits) it is too much hassle for me to transfer everything to a new upgraded account. I shall not upgrade and keep the old one, even with the old soft limits not improved. I feel happier like this.

Thanked by 1jar
  • done for 100 GB, 3 yrs plan :) Order #3128187836

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jar. Would like to sign up, but have a question first. Is mxroute a one person operation or do you have other people involved for business continuity plans?

Thanked by 1jar

@Weblogics said:
    @Jar. Would like to sign up, but have a question first. Is mxroute a one person operation or do you have other people involved for business continuity plans?

I like to think of it as a one-man operation with help and a backup plan. Louis helps with support, Christine (wife) helps with finances, and Ryan (Incero) is the silent partner that will take over if I die tomorrow.

• Can we use this in WHM as an alternative to mailchannels?

• harikarkiharikarki Member
    edited November 2018

Order placed for 3 years. Thanks @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • waiting this offer for a long time

Thanked by 1jar

@sweatbar said:
    Can we use this in WHM as an alternative to mailchannels?

Technically possible but you'd send as a single sender. I still intend to put out a full relay service like that, but my initial plans for the frontend fell through.

• Best offer for me this day so far.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Agreed.

• My first 2018 BF purchase :wink:

• Damn super tempting. How many stocks left for the first plan?

@muffin said:
    Damn super tempting. How many stocks left for the first plan?

As of right now 230 :)

• damn, i hate bf.. :(

• These deals keep getting better each year. I've been a customer since Black Friday 2016 and love the service. I think I may have to grab that first offer and move my emails over to it :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • can I downgrade to $5/year plan? My use is very tiny.

@vasechka said:
    can I downgrade to $5/year plan? My use is very tiny.

I ask that anyone purchase a promo to move to it, as the requests for this become so many that I can only sustain the promos by not adding that workload. Not to be unfriendly just what I have to do to keep making great offers :)

Thanked by 2lontong vasechka
  • Np, thanks. Will purchase it and move myself :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • So, while I have deep respect for @jar I hope I'm wrong when I see the mention of a 3-year plan (remembering ZXHost and hope that things are much better for you).

Aside: I've got a BF 2017 plan with 100GB, and it shows as unlimited storage. Brought in February meaning to migrate my grandfathered GApps, but never got around to it. Is this the effectively the same plan and/or location?

Thanked by 1jar
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Very tempting

Thanked by 1jar

ashkulz said: Is this the effectively the same plan and/or location?

Effectively the same plan and possibly same location, as a few Dallas servers were migrated to Hetzner in Germany.

ashkulz said: So, while I have deep respect for @jar I hope I'm wrong when I see the mention of a 3-year plan (remembering ZXHost and hope that things are much better for you).

I'm definitely not going anywhere :)

Thanked by 1ashkulz
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2018

Is whitelabelling not possible on these plans at this moment.. the mxroute.com method doesn't work

@kkrajk said:
    Is whitelabelling not possible on these plans?

Oops, good call. LetsEncrypt added to AutoSSL on it. Should be perfectly capable of it now :)

The tutorial is missing some images, it's on my to-do list, but most of the LE crowd already knows how to navigate those waters.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • All good now. Thanks

• @jar not sure if your stripe gateway is broken or i've just got fat fingers as it kept stating the date on the card was invalid.

Could be fat fingers given i've managed to typo the primary domain.