Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CycloneServers - Black Friday Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CycloneServers - Black Friday Deals

Cyclone Servers has been serving LowEndTalk with our HDD backed offers since 2013, and are getting ready to start our 6th year in business with a FULL SSD UPGRADE to all our packages. Cyclone Servers now offers pure hardware RAID SSD and RAM allocations at HDD prices

Brand New Hardware in NC and LA locations

We do have some promos:
55% KVM Servers: BF5518**

Deals:

KVM - 512 MB | 1 Core|10 GB SSD | 500 GB Bandwidth | $3.50/m or 12/yr
KVM - 8 GB |4 Cores |75 GB SSD | 2 TB Bandwidth | 7.00/m
KVM - Nested |4 Cores | 8 GB RAM | 500 GB HD |7.00/m

We have much more you can check them out here: Click Here

Thank you!!

Comments

• justaguyjustaguy Member, Host Rep

Didn't you once ban all LET users?
    Weren't you banned from let too?

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2018

It must be me, but I have such a hard time finding the identity and information about companies at the sites of offers posted on LET.

• SteveMC said: It must be me, but I have such a hard time finding the identity and information about companies at the sites of offers posted on LET.

although not on their website, their details are published on the domains whois, which is unusual.

• justaguyjustaguy Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@SteveMC said:
    It must be me, but I have such a hard time finding the identity and information about companies at the sites of offers posted on LET.

it is however easy to find information about their customers
    they got hacked and their DB got dumped several times snipped

Thanked by 1eol
  • Well, welcome back Cyclone... I thought that you didn’t want any LET customers?

• Hey, @justaguy and @doghouch - thanks for the feedback. Our infrastructure has improved significantly and I appreciate the feedback and the trust of our clients who have helped us continue to grow. We've significantly hardened our systems and ensured that we do not trust 3rd parties to manage our database platform, and continue to invest in protecting our customers and infrastructure.

• Do you support windows (templets)?

• AnaajkskAnaajksk Member
    edited November 2018

avoid!

Thanked by 2corbpie eol
  • @Gamer said:
    Do you support windows (templets)?

Yes 2012-2016

• their server is nice

• The BF VDS server is the port 1000Mbit or 100Mbit?

• @CycloneServers said:
    Hey, @justaguy and @doghouch - thanks for the feedback. Our infrastructure has improved significantly and I appreciate the feedback and the trust of our clients who have helped us continue to grow. We've significantly hardened our systems and ensured that we do not trust 3rd parties to manage our database platform, and continue to invest in protecting our customers and infrastructure.

So does that mean u will re-honer the price before ur price increase for old services?

• @nilanka said:
    The BF VDS server is the port 1000Mbit or 100Mbit?

Shared 1000mbit

• So 1Gbit?

• " @ https://cycloneservers.net/bf-18/

*Address must be US or China Based for Discount! "

why...?

• @seizure said:
    " @ https://cycloneservers.net/bf-18/

*Address must be US or China Based for Discount! "

why...?

This was an error and with the cache not updating.> @nilanka said:

So 1Gbit?

Yes

• Great ordered. Let's see how they perform :)

• saw one last VDS avail, but couldn't check out coz out of stock by the time i was done filling out the forms... ahhhh... i'll have to keep looking.

• @seizure said:
    saw one last VDS avail, but couldn't check out coz out of stock by the time i was done filling out the forms... ahhhh... i'll have to keep looking.

More was just added. They are going fast.

• thanks! i snagged one. slight snafu after registration (payment screen didn't appear and i was new to your interface)... but it worked out.

online chat support was fast, and seemed friendly! hope the server works good.