Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[IONSWITCH] Out Best Annual VPS Offers - 37.5% off list price!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[IONSWITCH] Out Best Annual VPS Offers - 37.5% off list price!

IonSwitchIonSwitch Member, Host Rep
edited November 2018 in Offers

IonSwitch has been providing VPS/VDS (each of our products has a documented resource allocation in our knowledge base) from our network in Seattle, Washington for nearly two years. We have been growing our base of E5-2670 (or better) hosts, fast pure SSD backed storage on hardware raid controllers, and NVME hosting. All KVM. All highly available with 25Gb/s of connectivity into our racks.

Our systems are not oversold (we keep load under core count, and allocate resources per user) and will remain performant. While we have a 2 day refund period, we want happy customers and promise to keep our systems performant, and while we haven't ever had to, would discuss prorated refunds if we ever couldn't meet your expectations for our systems.

Our VPS1, VPS2, and VPS4 products are 25% with coupon 2018-BLACKFRIDAY with an annual purchase. This 25% is on top of our 17% discount for annual purchases!

VPS1 ($26.25/yr): 1 Core (1/4 Dedicated) - 1GB Ram - 10 GB SSD - 1TB

VPS2 (52.50/yr): 2 Core (1/2 Dedicated) - 2GB Ram - 25 GB SSD - 1TB

VPS4 ($105.00/yr) 4 Core (1 Dedicated) - 4GB Ram - 50 GB SSD - 1TB

VPS8 ($210.00/yr): 6 Core (2 Dedicated) - 8GB Ram - 100 GB SSD - 1TB

Additionally, we have a small stock of 512MB VPS512's available for $15/year with coupon 2018-BLACKFRIDAY512

VPS512 ($15/yr): 1 Core (1/8th Dedicated) - 512MB Ram - 5GB SSD - 1/2TB.

BGP is free for any VPS! Just open a case. On the VPS512 I can bump the storage to 10GB with a support case. Nick and Stan are both very active on the LowEndTalk Discord server -- come say hi. Per our knowledge base we do block SMTP ports, and are happy to unblock those for legitimate uses on VPS1 and higher packages.

Please note that these deals do not include any addon's such as additional IP addresses, direct SIX connectivity, etc

Thanked by 2Mxl uptime

Comments

• You should list package specs in OP.

• Yep, package specs in OP would be better.

Great name btw!

• which Turkey do you mean?

• IonSwitchIonSwitch Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@hzr xoxo
    @TimboJones / @datanoise Done! Thanks

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited November 2018

+1 for IonSwitch, good connectivity (Sabey DC is in Tukwila, WA), consistent perfs, didn't notice any instability or downtime. <3

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I can vouch for ionswitch also! Great provider never no downtime!

• Would be better if your packages come with 1Gbit shared

edited November 2018

Thanks @Shot2 / @PieNotEvenEaten.

We review our strategies frequently @Kousaka, and have been trying to shy away from as much overselling as reasonably possible while maintaining LET prices. Our host load is always under physical core count. We keep our servers out of swap. We do out best to not enforce CPU limits (and let folks use the full core count we allocate) and not limit to the dedicated CPU limits until there is contention from bursting.

The benefit is performance and availability and cheaper costs for those who enjoy our service. The downside is that we do ask folks who consume resources to burden the costs for those. We have found solutions for many of our customers who have higher bandwidth demands -- feel free to DM me with what you are trying to do.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • IonSwitch said: On the VPS512 I can bump the storage to 10GB with a support case.

I've purchased one and a ticket about it has been sent. Thanks for your offer!

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

@liujason Should have been taken care of. Thanks for the purchase.

edited November 2018

Adding some monthly deals as we've had a bunch of requests for them

Code: 2018-BLACKFRIDAY-VPS2 $3 off our $7/m VPS2.
    2 Core (1/2 Dedicated) - 2GB Ram - 25 GB SSD - 1TB ($4/m reoccurring)

Code: 2018-BLACKFRIDAY-VPS4 $6 off our $14/m VPS4.
    4 Core (1 Dedicated) - 4GB Ram - 50 GB SSD - 1TB ($8/m reoccurring)

• IonSwitch is the worst VPS provider I have used. Started as someone's side business with slow support, now there is no support what so ever, leaving paying customer high and dry for weeks with broken services.