Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40GB VPS OFFER FOR 4.95USD By 3mservers.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

40GB VPS OFFER FOR 4.95USD By 3mservers.com

XTREMEXTREME Member

40GB Disc Space
1000GB Monthly Bandwidth
512MB Dedicated Ram
1024MB Burst Ram
2 IP4 Address
100Mbps Line Speed
2.4Ghz x 2 CPU
OpenVZ System
Kansas City Location
99.99% Uptime
$4.95 per month

Click Here To Order Now

If you have any problem let me know

Comments

• If you have any problem let me know

2 problems :)

1. The use of the name "3M"

2. http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS.

Please report the url to the installation to us here

• I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ME A 3M SERVER

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited July 2013

created: 31-May-2013

Their homepage greets me with "Warez Unlimited Hosting". Seriously scammers, at least put some effort into your websites...

@Mods: Can we have @XTREME banned? Kthxbai.

• awsonawson Member
    edited July 2013

Is that you, @sonwebhost?

btw:

2013/07/02 14:36:52 +0100   LAPTOP  Matt    IP-BLOCK    5.199.171.49 (Type: outgoing, Port: 19084, Process: chrome.exe)

Might want to sort your IPs out.

• Also, it's unencrypted.
    I'd stay pretty clear.

• SpiritSpirit Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Mods: Can we have XTREME banned? Kthxbai.

Of course not! :-) Removal of everything what's considered as bad means less info about certain hosts. When you want to know more about some hosts history, etc... googling won't help you much if we remove stuff just because it doesn't look good. Comments... comments are important part of LEB/LET history and great source of informations and they should stay preserved.

• @Master_Bo said:
    Also, it's unencrypted.
    I'd stay pretty clear.

I stopped reading at "Warez unlimited hosting"

• 2013/07/02 14:36:52 +0100 LAPTOP Matt IP-BLOCK 5.199.171.49 (Type: outgoing, Port: 19084, Process: chrome.exe)

not sure who that is someone in Lithuania not my ip my ip address is White House USA

• @Spirit said:
    Removal of everything what's considered as bad means less info about certain hosts.

Who was talking about removing anything? I simply said that he should be prevented from further promoting his activities here.

• This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS. Please report the url to the installation to us here

@Spirit this is severely violating guidelines, using a nulled WHMCS.

• We need more DMCA ignoring hosts, but you might have a problem with '3M', think that's a trademark.