Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stacksocial 20% OFF SITEWIDE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Stacksocial 20% OFF SITEWIDE

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited November 2018 in Offers

Use code: BFSAVE20

Things that might be interesting to you:

NordVPN: 3-Yr Subscription $86.04 $107.55

Private Internet Access 5-Yr-Subscription 94$ 117$

Ivacy VPN: Lifetime Subscription + NAT Firewall 32$ $39.99

Degoo Premium: Lifetime 3TB Backup Plan 52$ $64.99

Apple iPad 2 9.7" 32GB Verizon (Certified-Refurbished) 112$ $139.00

TNT SmartDNS Stream Unblocker: Lifetime Subscription 31$ 39.00$

Streamza Torrenting: Lifetime License & Unlimited Monthly Allowance 40$ 49.99$

Thanked by 2scorcher9 jar

Comments

• solairesolaire Member
    edited November 2018

Use BFSAVE40 for software, including VPN subscriptions. That will grant you 40% discount. That brings e.g. Windscribe down to 14.40 $ for 3 years (4.8$ / year). Aforementioned Ivacy VPN lifetime + NAT firewall comes down to 24$.

BFSAVE75 is valid for courses only, and is good for 75% discount. The one you mentioned (BFSAVE20) is for gadgets.

• @solaire said:
    Use BFSAVE40 for software, including VPN subscriptions. That will grant you 40% discount. That brings e.g. Windscribe down to 14.40 $ for 3 years (4.8$ / year). Aforementioned Ivacy VPN lifetime + NAT firewall comes down to 24$.

BFSAVE75 is valid for courses only, and is good for 75% discount. The one you mentioned (BFSAVE20) is for gadgets.

Awesome! Thanks :)

• When do the codes expire?

• @user123 said:
    When do the codes expire?

I'd guess after BF.

• Which VPN is the best out of all those?

• ProtonVPN is pretty interesting

• @scorcher9 said:

TLDR? Which one would you recommend?

Speed Tests:

Of course there are other factors to consider like features etc.

Ivacy VPN/Windscribe is good as a budget solution. When going more expensive I'd choose NordVPN.

Thanked by 2scorcher9 eva2000
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited November 2018

I'm going to get "Slideshop: Lifetime Subscription" for $18

That will make my life so much easier

Thanked by 2Ympker Ixalyon
  • @solaire said:

Thanks. Just a heads up that BFSAVE40 didn't work with NordVPN 3yr.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2018

@beagle said:

@solaire said:

Thanks. Just a heads up that BFSAVE40 didn't work with NordVPN 3yr.

Yeah actually realized that, too. BFSAVE20 does though :)

BFSAVE40 works for PIA 5 years deal though.

Thanked by 1beagle
  • That 40% code is a bit random in terms of where you can use it. Holding off for a bit in case they fix things, but one way or the other, I’m in for a ProtonVPN 2-year plan. I may even do the Steamaza lifetime thing if I can get 40% off, I’m sure i’ll get £20-ish worth of value before it goes under.

• @Nekki said:
    That 40% code is a bit random in terms of where you can use it. Holding off for a bit in case they fix things, but one way or the other, I’m in for a ProtonVPN 2-year plan. I may even do the Steamaza lifetime thing if I can get 40% off, I’m sure i’ll get £20-ish worth of value before it goes under.

Do you mind if I ask why ProntonVPN and not NordVPN or PIA? I'm looking to pick up one so just gathering info.

• @beagle said:

@Nekki said:
    That 40% code is a bit random in terms of where you can use it. Holding off for a bit in case they fix things, but one way or the other, I’m in for a ProtonVPN 2-year plan. I may even do the Steamaza lifetime thing if I can get 40% off, I’m sure i’ll get £20-ish worth of value before it goes under.

Do you mind if I ask why ProntonVPN and not NordVPN or PIA? I'm looking to pick up one so just gathering info.

Trust.

Thanked by 1beagle
  • Just got an email from them

https://stacksocial.com/collections/black-friday-apps-software-ss

Nord and ProtonVPN are not included.

• I’ll pull the trigger then. Probably shouldn’t be so tight anyway, the Proton devs have more than a few $$ of my hard-earned.

• Yeah must be on the ProtonMail right?

Anyway I think I'll wait until tomorrow. It's still Pre Black Friday.

• I bought it. Already cheaper than the ProtonVPN’s own Black Friday offer so it can’t get much better. £15 for a decent vpn is peanuts.

• Grabbed a couple of AdGuard lifetime licenses for USD18.00/pcs.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I'm such a sucker for StackSocial. I always find the coolest things for actually decent prices.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • BFSAVE40 code no longer works with ProtonVPN :\

• @wtfcook said:
    BFSAVE40 code no longer works with ProtonVPN :\

It never worked. You can use BFSAVE20

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Which one is good for normal home use, no torrents and nothing dodgy. Thanks

• It seems that the discount code has expired and the price of Ivacy will not decrease after input.

• @forumsuk said:
    Which one is good for normal home use, no torrents and nothing dodgy. Thanks

Ivacy/Windscribe when looking for budget solution. Otherwise Nordvpn

• @yummy said:
    It seems that the discount code has expired and the price of Ivacy will not decrease after input.

It's still working...

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @scorcher9 said:

@yummy said:
    It seems that the discount code has expired and the price of Ivacy will not decrease after input.

It's still working...

You need to be logged in to apply the Code afaik. So maybe @yummy needs to login first?

• Ympker said: You need to be logged in to apply the Code afaik. So maybe @yummy needs to login first?

Oh yeah you're actually right, need to login first.

Thanked by 1Ympker