Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[OVH/SYS] Black friday launched ! (Recurring offers on dedicated servers) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[OVH/SYS] Black friday launched ! (Recurring offers on dedicated servers)

Comments

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

@Jabroni said:
    Just jumped to ugprade my STOR-24 to STOR48 for the same price :)

@ninzo59 Could u help me i got an error after submiting / processing the order
    This step of your order was subject to an error. Our departments have been notified and will intervene as soon as possible.

Once the problem is resolved, your bill will be generated, and your services will be activated. If necessary, you will be contacted directly by the relevant department.

We can't reproduce the error, we just tried again. Could you give me your order number, your NIC too by PM? Thx

• Hello, Bandwidth 250Mbp or 500Mbps? (SYS)

• @ninzo59 said:

@Jabroni said:

This step of your order was subject to an error. Our departments have been notified and will intervene as soon as possible.

Once the problem is resolved, your bill will be generated, and your services will be activated. If necessary, you will be contacted directly by the relevant department.

We can't reproduce the error, we just tried again. Could you give me your order number, your NIC too by PM? Thx

I bought the SYS servers in the wrong region, could you help me ?

• got E3-SAT-1-32 dont mind the small setup fee for great offer. I cant think of any other provider in North America with an offer close to this (32gb ram/6 tb HD/ lots of ips). I'm going to return a hetzner box for this one.. as I prefer BHS. I was also tempted by HOST-128 offer but preferred larger drives than the offer. I'm not sure I agree with some of the concerns others have about setup fee or of not so good offers.

Happy thanksgiving all.

Thanked by 1raynor
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

@Archie said:

@ninzo59 said:

@Jabroni said:

OVH support will reply to your ticket in 2019

Thanked by 2eol Archie
  • Too sad! VPS 1 is not discount.

• @manlivo said:
    Too sad! VPS 1 is not discount.

I’m afraid that your expectations were unrealistic, in this instance.

@openos said:
    Hello, Bandwidth 250Mbp or 500Mbps? (SYS)

250mpbs for now, 500mbps incoming in the next week. End of january max

Create a support ticket with your order details , order a new one in the Right region (with order details aswell) and PM the ticket number. Will be fixed by tomorrow. You will be refunded.

Thanked by 2Archie Junkless
  • @ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

Create a support ticket with your order details , order a new one in the Right region (with order details aswell) and PM the ticket number. Will be fixed by tomorrow. You will be refunded.

PMed, thank you.

• getting a message "Customer account not valid" ?

• @ninzo59

Talked to sales, they fixed the issue, seems it was something to do with the provisioning of the server.. Now I just need to wait for the 500mbit->gigabit upgrade :)

• I was only interested in a SYS E3-SSD-1-32 in the Canada region.

I was sad to see they were all gone even before the Black Friday link was posted on lowendtalk.

• @ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

Will ARM Servers be increased as well? Thanks

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@johnfear said:

@ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

I think they said this a couple times already, but they're not replenishing stock on those.

• Was needing to pick up another storage server. Thanks!

• wtgwarriorwtgwarrior Member
    edited November 2018

Damn.. I chose the wrong Disk type on the 128L Dedi (HDD rather than SSD) and support said not much they can do until tomorrow :neutral:

I might not get the refund on time to buy again :(

• More apac deals please :neutral:

• i recurring offer mean there's no raise on the next months ?

• SteveMCSteveMC Member
    edited November 2018

@alsemany said:
    i recurring offer mean there's no raise on the next months ?

It depends what is recurring if this is the price, or the discount.

• SteveMC said: It depends what is recursing, if this is the price, or the discount.

they are saying "no time limit"
    https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/1901bfsys47.xml
    that's great offer

@emilio911 said:
    I was only interested in a SYS E3-SSD-1-32 in the Canada region.

I was sad to see they were all gone even before the Black Friday link was posted on lowendtalk.

Some stock can arrive by tomorrow

@CConner said:

@johnfear said:

@ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

I think they said this a couple times already, but they're not replenishing stock on those.

We arent replenishing, but it can sometime appears in stock due to end of services from customers. And yes arm will be concerned by bandwidth upgrade

@alsemany said:

SteveMC said: It depends what is recursing, if this is the price, or the discount.

they are saying "no time limit"
    https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/1901bfsys47.xml
    that's great offer

Ye it means u will keep the same offer price til you cancel the server ;)

Thanked by 1SteveMC
  • @CConner said:

@johnfear said:

@ninzo59 said:

@openos said:

I was talking about Bandwidth

• @emilio911 said:
    I was only interested in a SYS E3-SSD-1-32 in the Canada region.

They have just been replenished, I've just ordered one, it's installing now.

• @ninzo59
    I just noticed that in my "VPS 2016 SSD 1" I can only obtain Plesk "web pro" and "web host", but not any more the cheaper "web admin". Has that gone?

I remember vaguely that while in the SSD line you had to book this extra, it was I believe included in the cloud VPS family. Correct? Or also optional at a price?

Thanks!

• waiting for kimsufi flash sale…

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • @zhsso said:
    waiting for kimsufi flash sale…

Yes, I am waiting for this too. I would love to see some newer low-end CPUs though, the N2800 Atoms are getting a bit old and slow for me.

• @pxhaxor said:
    More apac deals please :neutral:

APAC always gets shit deals lets be honest

Thanked by 2Monsta_AU pxhaxor
  • XeiXei Member
    edited November 2018

Nothing interesting for BF as expected. And trash VPS's compared to like the rest of the industry... so no. No pulling the wool over the sheep anymore. ^^

• @ninzo59 said:

Some stock can arrive by tomorrow

@zsero said:
    They have just been replenished, I've just ordered one, it's installing now.

Missed it again! Went out to the mall for some physical black thursday shopping and missed the replenishment!

Can I hope for another replenishment tomorrow? Or no?

• zserozsero Member
    edited November 2018

@emilio911 said:
    Missed it again! Went out to the mall for some physical black thursday shopping and missed the replenishment!

Can I hope for another replenishment tomorrow? Or no?

They keep doing it all the time, just keep checking.