Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black Friday Thread -shared-VPS -STORAGE VPS-Dedicated Servers in Romania

Comments

• @strmd said:
    I jumped on this but cannot get services to activate. The invoice said "Payment success" but still lists as unpaid and the service then goes from pending to cancelled. Obviously have a ticket waiting but was curious if anyone else experienced this?

I am experiencing the same problem. I've paid the invoice but the invoice is still unpaid. Opened a ticket. Hope they will resolve the issue

• Hello,

we perfom delays in providing , tiketing due of huge demand . I apologise for this. We promise all orders will be delivered in the short time what we can.

• I jumped on this but cannot get services to activate. The invoice said "Payment success" but still lists as unpaid and the service then goes from pending to cancelled. Obviously have a ticket waiting but was curious if anyone else experienced this?

Somethimes paypal api is faill . Please open tiket and mention the transaction number. If you have payed your vps will be reserver so you will benefit the promotion.

• Thanks all who participated in this , i will make more offers but once is all delivered and all problems resolved. I hope have time to offer some dedis too because right now we have huge space in the new location.

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • vimalware said: Surprised to see decent numbers on Black Friday promo day.

we have +100 nodes waiting to be populated so no need to oversell :) thanks for been part from Hostsolutions.ro , you are a old customer .

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • maqbeqmaqbeq Member
    edited November 2018

anyone here with a VPS Storage of 1TB? I've tried to get one but there are only dated Linux distros templates (debian 7, ubuntu 14 or centos 6), none of the ones mentioned on the first post by @cociu
    are these openvz or lxd based? @Nihim @vimalware

• maqbeq said: none of the ones mentioned on the first post by @cociu

Check bottom of original post. All available distros mentioned there. You can install ubuntu 16 or 17 from control panel and as per cociu they are LXC node.

• @samm said:

maqbeq said: none of the ones mentioned on the first post by @cociu

Check bottom of original post. All available distros mentioned there. You can install ubuntu 16 or 17 from control panel and as per cociu they are LXC node.

thanks m8, I'll try again :)

• Even you can install ubuntu 18 manually. First install 16 and then update manually to 18.

• maqbeq said: anyone here with a VPS Storage of 1TB? I've tried to get one but there are only dated Linux distros templates (debian 7, ubuntu 14 or centos 6), none of the ones mentioned on the first post by @cociu

are these openvz or lxd based? @Nihim @vimalware

once the delivery is deployed you can install any of template what i have mention

• samm said: Even you can install ubuntu 18 manually. First install 16 and then update manually to 18.

i do not can guarantee ubuntu18 will work without problems , we have tested to add a template of 18 and was faill ...

• @cociu any update on: Ticket #338097? I'm fine with refund (as credit to my account) at this point since I picked up a BF deal instead. And I'm waiting for the dedi deals from you now.

• Does anyone know how to change the currency on their hostsolutions client account? Every order automatically resets to EUR, even when I go through and add stuff in USD. :(

• maqbeqmaqbeq Member
    edited November 2018

Man, I messed up during paypal payment and the browser crashed just before hitting "pay" on paypal's site. @cociu can you do something or just cancel my order (3490152045). I opened a ticket #234716
    Kind regards

Forget it, I just received and email asking for me to pay the invoice, thank god

• user123 said: Does anyone know how to change the currency on their hostsolutions client account?

Go to website and click on client area. Click on "Account" on right top corner and then register with USD currency. Then place order and your default currency would be USD. That is how I did.

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

@samm said:

user123 said: Does anyone know how to change the currency on their hostsolutions client account?

Go to website and click on client area. Click on "Account" on right top corner and then register with USD currency. Then place order and your default currency would be USD. That is how I did.

Thanks! My account was already created with my first order that was cancelled by the system because it timed out and everything is in EUR. There is no Account option and no option to select a currency in my profile, just language. If I add a server to card in USD using Incognito, it works...until I log in. Then, it automatically changes to EUR without any way to change back to USD.

• sammsamm Member
    edited November 2018

If your account is created during order then it is set to EUR currency and you can't change that now. You have two options now.
    1- Open a ticket and ask support to change your currency. OR
    2- Ask cociu to delete your current account and then do as I said in previous post.

• @samm said:
    If your account is created during order then it is set to EUR currency and you can't change that now. You have two options now.
    1- Open a ticket and ask support to change your currency. OR
    2- Ask cociu to delete your current account and then do as I say.

Thanks, that's a good idea. I opened a ticket yesterday, but wouldn't expect any reply for a while. I hope he's willing to delete it :).

@cociu could you please delete my HostSolutions account so that I can order with the correct currency? I will PM you my email address.

• rocky99rocky99 Member
    edited November 2018

@cociu don't ignore my PM. look my ticket #691755 or cancel my VPS SSD plan 4 and refund as credit to my account.

• rocky99 said: @cociu don't ignore my PM. look my ticket #691755 or cancel my VPS SSD plan 4 and refund as credit to my account.

no tiket ignore , we are full , for the moment i have suspend 2 of cupons until we will be back to normal. I will take a look personally in some hours.

• Ordered VPS 1GB, tried to add tun/tap from panel, tun/tap not added, tried to reboot server to check if tun/tap added but received error, since then vps is offline. Raised ticket but Its been nearly 48 hours and no reply from Support (ticket #987063) till yet.

• hkhan03 said: Ordered VPS 1GB, tried to add tun/tap from panel, tun/tap not added, tried to reboot server to check if tun/tap added but received error, since then vps is offline. Raised ticket but Its been nearly 48 hours and no reply from Support (ticket #987063) till yet.

some issue is a external problem , we just recive this from modulesfactory :

Attached file should prevent the problem with add tap tun, you can enable tap-tun again. Upload to

/modules/servers/proxmox/

so we need to test it first in a fresh/test node and lather upload it. This take time so the delay in your tiketing is caused by this and by huge demand orders in this period. We will fix it asap but please allow some more time.

• No Problem, Thank you for the quick reply.
    Short update/news is better than no reply :)
    Cheers

• It's rather strange that given these results:

Test results for 4Core4GB at HostSolutions.ro

Server specs:

4 × Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450L 0 @ 1.80GHz
    4 GB RAM / 412 GB disk space
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic

Benchmark results summary:

UnixBench - 381.7
    Disk Read - 316 MB/s
    Disk Write - 215 MB/s
    Bandwidth - 418.11 MB/s

More: https://serverscope.io/trials/95Ql

the server was constantly giving me: "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files" and even after editing every possible file and raising the limits it still gave me those errors. Plus, I can easily download 30MB/s on my home connection, yet from this server I could at best get 20MB/s.

If I put a big torrent file in rutorrent, it would start fast (100+MB/s) but then slow down to about 35MB/s and rutorrent would become basically unusable since it would timeout all the time untill it finished downloading.

Tho, the strangest part was that even tho I can download 20MB/s sustained, I couldn't stream 4k content from Plex without constant buffering (no transcoding), even tho it only was only uploading to me at about 5MB/s. Not sure what the bottleneck is,m but that's my experience in the last day of owning the 4GB RAM/4Core VPS.

• michealkenten said: Tho, the strangest part was that even tho I can download 20MB/s sustained, I couldn't stream 4k content from Plex without constant buffering (no transcoding), even tho it only was only uploading to me at about 5MB/s. Not sure what the bottleneck is,m but that's my experience in the last day of owning the 4GB RAM/4Core VPS.

please wait to gone this week , after this open a tiket , this is not our quality , something is rare there.

• I have also "Too many open files" in my VPS and waiting for cure

• Is the 4gb 400gb vps done? it says FRE85XOP86 is expired.

• I am also getting same error "Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files". I tried to increase file limit but nothing worked. Will contact support after BF when cociu will be free.

• @cociu, can you have a look at the ticket 623409 for my friend ?

• +1 I'm getting the Failed to allocate directory watch: Too many open files error. I'm on package 3