Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NO] - BLACK FRIDAY - up to 50% off! Core i5 Dedicated servers from 15 EUR / mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NO] - BLACK FRIDAY - up to 50% off! Core i5 Dedicated servers from 15 EUR / mo

Comments

• @dynamo said:
    @terrahost any discount on virtual servers?

There is, not even close to as good, but, there is.

• terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

These things are going fast. You guys are awesome. Do not fear though. We have new stock coming in tomorrow if you happen to not receive your server today.

Thanked by 3sin Limpan kp93
  • Thank you for providing such a great service.

• Possibly the first take-my-money bf deal this year.

• Ordered and got the server delivered super fast. Also had some luck with the specs. Thanks @terrahost

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3GHz

Memory: 8 GB

Storage:
    500GB HDD
    500GB HDD

Yay!

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@Neoon congrats, probably the best BF deal this year.

In case @terrahost could "continue delivering" another 8 GB, 2 TB configuration at 15 EUR/month, I'd instantly sign the 1 year contract. :)

But gambling 3x 15 EUR = 45 EUR to hope for the same luck as @Neoon, nah, that probably won't work. :)

• @terrahost said:
    These things are going fast. You guys are awesome. Do not fear though. We have new stock coming in tomorrow if you happen to not receive your server today.

You should probably order a mail server, too ;)

• sinsin Member
    edited November 2018

Yall are getting some nice servers :-) I had to open a ticket because my drive is unfortunately getting read failures when trying to complete short or long tests. They said they could replace it tomorrow which is cool. Love this server besides that.

• @Limpan said:
    Ordered and got the server delivered super fast. Also had some luck with the specs. Thanks @terrahost

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 3.3GHz

Memory: 8 GB

Storage:
    500GB HDD
    500GB HDD

Yay!

Want! @terrahost

• This is crazy. You guys ordered the 4Gb version 15Euro plan and are getting 8Gigs instead? Is this like a random thing or is everyone getting this?

• @tracker47 said:
    This is crazy. You guys ordered the 4Gb version 15Euro plan and are getting 8Gigs instead? Is this like a random thing or is everyone getting this?

You have to find out now. DOITFORSCIENCE

• @tracker47 said:
    This is crazy. You guys ordered the 4Gb version 15Euro plan and are getting 8Gigs instead? Is this like a random thing or is everyone getting this?

Ordered two, not a single one delivered, cause website error :D Norwegian røulette...

• I spun the slot machine too, currently waiting for judgement!

• @vimalware said:

@tracker47 said:

You have to find out now. DOITFORSCIENCE

Hold my beer.

"Thank you for your order. Your order number is xxxx. "

Shot2 said: Ordered two, not a single one delivered, cause website error Norwegian røulette...

Please get in touch via our support system and we'll sort it out quickly. :smile: All paid orders should have received an email with information that their order is currently being processed.

• I'm very happy with the network so far. Once my drive is replaced tomorrow I will start setting up my server for use :).

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • Seems like the best dedi deal so far: Unless @Clouvider comes with a killer deal, you might become BF 2019 king, @terrahost!

Thanked by 2sin terrahost
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Really good start into BF, nice one.

Thanked by 2datanoise eol
  • Thanks for the awesome offer

@Rob92 said:
    Thanks for the awesome offer

@Rob92 said:
    Thanks for the awesome offer

Oh you're welcome :smile:

We'll get a good nights sleep now and continue to deliver servers in the morning as soon as the new stock comes in.

• loger8loger8 Member
    edited November 2018

ordered one Pending manual review. thanks for the awesome offer.

• still curious how to get 8GB for 15 euro. 4GB here.

• @mexyul said:
    still curious how to get 8GB for 15 euro. 4GB here.

Luck of the draw it appears

New stock is currently on it's way to our datacenters and we will shortly begin deliveries of these. First come first serve :smile:

Any order unpaid tomorrow will be cancelled.

• Great ! In the meantime you may want to fix your mail&web server

• Although I have already purchased a service, I would like to know if I can pay the bill in euros or dollars?O(∩_∩)O

@huangyuyu said:
    Although I have already purchased a service, I would like to know if I can pay the bill in euros or dollars?O(∩_∩)O

Sorry! We do not support that yet.

• @terrahost said:

@huangyuyu said:
    Although I have already purchased a service, I would like to know if I can pay the bill in euros or dollars?O(∩_∩)O

Sorry! We do not support that yet.

No problem, your service is very good, this is the most important.:smile:

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

There should be a superb cheap VPS so I can test your panel!

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited November 2018

looking at the deals, what makes these better value than say KS? genuine Q