Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An interesting discovery on Hostsolutions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

An interesting discovery on Hostsolutions

CrelingCreling Member
edited November 2018 in General

Since the last dispute with cociu, I haven't browsed hostsolutions.ro for a long time, but just now, I opened hostsolutions.ro again. I found that he secretly deleted the announcement on the website about the promise to reply the tickets in time and the announcement to fix the bug that vps can't reinstall the dashboard.
Oh, this is really an interesting thing. cociu didn't reply to the customer's tickets, didn't fix the system bug, but secretly modified the website announcement. Lol

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2WebProject bugrakoc
  • @Creling said: Since the last dispute with cucio, [...] Cucio didn't reply to the customer's tickets,

At least try to get his name right.

For some odd reason, I remember his username as Chuchu.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Chuchu is when you flirt withhim.

Thanked by 2Ympker bugrakoc
  • @angstrom said:

@Creling said: Since the last dispute with cucio, [...] Cucio didn't reply to the customer's tickets,

At least try to get his name right.

fixed it, thank you~

• to be fair he didn't announce a promise but that he will try to promise. obviously he just wasn't succesful with trying... he can change his website however he likes. get over it and simply don't buy.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

I hacked cociu’s website and edited the amnouncement myself.

Thanked by 1eol

Yeah, this thread really smells of what I'd call "butt hurt".

• Trying to figure out the etymology of OP's username:

Well, @cretin is still available, if the underling gets banned.

• Oh boy @Creling, what is you doing baby?

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited November 2018

@Falzo said:
    to be fair he didn't announce a promise but that he will try to promise. obviously he just wasn't succesful with trying... he can change his website however he likes. get over it and simply don't buy.

Maybe you are right. However, there used to be a announcement on the promise to fix the bug around 9.27. Now the announcement has gone and the bug, as I know, haven't been fixed yet.

Sue him.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @quick said:
    Oh boy @Creling, what is you doing baby?

nothing, just find something Interesting.
    good night baby

• @creling are you a current client?

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@Creling said:
    Since the last dispute with cociu, I haven't browsed hostsolutions.ro for a long time, but just now, I opened hostsolutions.ro again. I found that he secretly deleted the announcement on the website about the promise to reply the tickets in time and the announcement to fix the bug that vps can't reinstall the dashboard.
    Oh, this is really an interesting thing. cociu didn't reply to the customer's tickets, didn't fix the system bug, but secretly modified the website announcement. Lol

You what? someone told you to post this shady text or wat?

• @Creling I am wondering how you would even know if a bug is fixed or not.

Anyway, more importantly:
    Did you already poop today?
    Don’t forget to do that, it will relieve you of a lot of that pressure that you’re feeling.

• This forum section should be locked as it isnțt correct for @cociu

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lol

Thanked by 2bugrakoc doghouch
  • cociu is cociu.

• I need to poop

Thanked by 3eol armandorg southy
  • @Creling said:

I guess the end is nigh for cociu looking at his profile.

Thanked by 1eol
  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited November 2018

@zafouhar said:

@Creling said:

I guess the end is nigh for cociu looking at his profile.

LMAO his profile page!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Creling

3 out of your 5 discussions are about HostSolutions. Are you on a crusade against them?

"Secretly changing"? As in "not putting in big fat letters on their web site that they changed some detail"? Or should they have paid for min. a half page advertisement in some major newspapers announcing that some detail on their web site changed?

But what really amazes me is your expectation far from reality. Reading just a few HostSolutions related threads here one can quickly realize some things like HostSolutions is super cheap, @cociu promises a lot and usually doesn't keep his promises or at best keeps them with major delays, "next_weekend. Promised!" would be a much better user name for him than "cociu", and many of his customers like him/HostSolutions anyway.

If you want good service and reliability then pay for it. If you want super cheap then don't complain.

Thanked by 3eol HWAYS that_guy
  • @jsg said:
    @Creling

3 out of your 5 discussions are about HostSolutions. Are you on a crusade against them?

"Secretly changing"? As in "not putting in big fat letters on their web site that they changed some detail"? Or should they have paid for min. a half page advertisement in some major newspapers announcing that some detail on their web site changed?

But what really amazes me is your expectation far from reality. Reading just a few HostSolutions related threads here one can quickly realize some things like HostSolutions is super cheap, @cociu promises a lot and usually doesn't keep his promises or at best keeps them with major delays, "next_weekend. Promised!" would be a much better user name for him than "cociu", and many of his customers like him/HostSolutions anyway.

If you want good service and reliability then pay for it. If you want super cheap then don't complain.

Check out the @bdsmguy style @cociu love...

• @Nekki said:

@jsg said:
    @Creling

Check out the @bdsmguy style @cociu love...

Cociu is into BDSM?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Loving cociu and telling someone on an obvious crusade against him how ridiculous his attempt is are quite different things.

There are things to criticize and I named a major one (always worthless empty promises) but criticizing a provider for making a change to his site "secretly" is not one of them. Creating a "conspiracy" thread for that is just ridiculous.

• Looks like his profile is his help desk as well..