Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday Exclusive NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU & Free Credit !!! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday Exclusive NVMe + Block Storage (BBox) KVM Double RAMs , CPU & Free Credit !!!

Comments

• Order Number is: 7073648797
    Cycle: Yearly
    Thank you !

• Order Number: 6936147552
    Monthly
    Do you have Centos 6 template?

• Thanks

Order #: 9710114028
    Billing cycle: Yearly

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2018

Tempting, but there are already 9 annual orders posted above. Knowing my luck, person #10 would post right as I hit "order" :P

Edit: there are also 6 monthly orders posted above, for anyone wondering.

Thanked by 1letbox
  • Thanks
    Order #: 4546760923
    Billing cycle: Yearly

• Order Number: 6146729863

Thank you

• Order Number: 6146729863
    Cycle: Monthly
    Thank you

• Order Number: 7995477589

Thanks!

• The middle class block storage : very tempted :love:

Thanked by 1letbox
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@Crab said:
    @key900 Are you guys setting these up manually? My order is still pending.

Yes we do since we required SSH Key some people have no idea about it so we do kb

https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/55/How-to-Use-Putty-with-SSH-Keys-on-Windows.html

Chinese version

https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/56/XshellSSH.html

We do our best to get everyone online as soon as possible!

Any wrong key our team will open ticket asking for new one before got up! Please keep alerted !

Thanks

Thanked by 3Crab vimalware JerryHou
  • @key900 I got mine up and running already. No complaints here, thanks!

• i want order, but already see 10 peoples post yearly billing order id.

• Order Number: 7826966863

Thanks!

• @andiklive said:
    i want order, but already see 10 peoples post yearly billing order id.

I think an additional $10 credit is just an "add-on", the product itself with this price is already great :-) I think it'll be OOS again soon.

• @nhocconan said:
    I think an additional $10 credit is just an "add-on", the product itself with this price is already great :-) I think it'll be OOS again soon.

yeah its true, with these NVMe storage and the price is great, but i'll wait little longer what will Nekki do in this BF with emma watson or game of thrones. :smiley:

• Order Number: 1793460060
    Thank you !

• @key900 said:

@Crab said:
    @key900 Are you guys setting these up manually? My order is still pending.

Yes we do since we required SSH Key some people have no idea about it so we do kb

https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/55/How-to-Use-Putty-with-SSH-Keys-on-Windows.html

Chinese version

https://my.letbox.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/56/XshellSSH.html

We do our best to get everyone online as soon as possible!

Any wrong key our team will open ticket asking for new one before got up! Please keep alerted !

Thanks

I'm impressed that you have Chinese version on that!

• @dark32 said:
    Order Number is: 7073648797
    Thank you !

You realize that you're number 11, don't you?

• @root9000 said:
    Order Number: 1793460060
    Thank you !

And you realize that you're number 14, right?

• I think I'm too late to get the 10*5 credit... I see more than 20 replies with order number

• Order number: 1938746694
    Cycle: monthly
    \o Thanks!

• Relax people, the Free credit is not the real BF deal.

The hybrid VPS is.

• @vimalware said:
    Relax people, the Free credit is not the real BF deal.

The hybrid VPS is.

I don't think that they understand that.

• @angstrom said:

@vimalware said:

The hybrid VPS is.

I don't think ppl who posted order # there really cares about possible credit. Why do they need to read every comment there to count if the number of annual/monthly exceeds, especially when comments are not in the same format (for example, some use annually, some use yearly, some has billing cycle, etc.)? In addition, who can verify that all these orders are valid until there is a comment from the provider here? For example, when I posted my order number, I searched for "Order N" and "Yearly" on the same page before deciding to post it, and if it was not eligible for a credit, there is not a problem here.

Again, as I already commented previously, the VPS is at a very good price, and if anyone is interested in should purchase before it is out of stock again.

• @nhocconan said:

@angstrom said:

@vimalware said:

The hybrid VPS is.

I don't think ppl who posted order # there really cares about possible credit. Why do they need to read every comment there to count if the number of annual/monthly exceeds, especially when comments are not in the same format (for example, some use annually, some use yearly, some has billing cycle, etc.)? In addition, who can verify that all these orders are valid until there is a comment from the provider here? For example, when I posted my order number, I searched for "Order N" and "Yearly" on the same page before deciding to post it, and if it was not eligible for a credit, there is not a problem here.

Again, as I already commented previously, the VPS is at a very good price, and if anyone is interested in should purchase before it is out of stock again.

Definitely agree.

I'm still thinking about it. The major minus for me is the Los Angeles location. Otherwise, it's very tempting.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @angstrom said:

Definitely agree.

I'm still thinking about it. The major minus for me is the Los Angeles location. Otherwise, it's very tempting.

I would highly recommend getting one as the "Pack1" plan was out-of-stock and they did add some recently :-) I got mine, added the block storage as their tutorial and I love it :-)

• Order Number: 5555986002
    Yearly

• @nhocconan said:

@angstrom said:

Definitely agree.

I would highly recommend getting one as the "Pack1" plan was out-of-stock and they did add some recently :-) I got mine, added the block storage as their tutorial and I love it :-)

Have you had a positive experience with them in general? (I've never had a service with them.)

• @angstrom said:

@nhocconan said:

@angstrom said:

Definitely agree.

Have you had a positive experience with them in general? (I've never had a service with them.)

I had one trial with them in 2014 when they opened their brand. At that time, I got some package loss (just some short period, but at that time I did compare with RamNode :-P) so I did not continue after the first month. At that time, their staff contacted me to get more insight and I provided them the period and I think they fixed them after that. I also checked their offer posts recently and I can see that they received positive feedback.

For the new VPS, you can check the freevps bench as follows:

# wget https://freevps.us/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    Benchmark started on Thu Nov 22 02:03:01 MST 2018
    Full benchmark log: /root/bench.log

System Info
    -----------
    Processor   : Common KVM processor
    CPU Cores   : 1
    Frequency   : 2799.998 MHz
    Memory      : 1993 MB
    Swap        :  MB
    Uptime      : 39 min,