Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*BLACK FRIDAY* TURNKEY INTERNET: Dual Hexacore Dedicated Server $39 - SSD - UnMetered GigE 1000 Mbit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

*BLACK FRIDAY* TURNKEY INTERNET: Dual Hexacore Dedicated Server $39 - SSD - UnMetered GigE 1000 Mbit

turnkeyintenetturnkeyintenet Member, Host Rep

TurnKey Internet provides Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Web Hosting, Cloud, and Virtual Servers from its company-owned and operated Green Data Center. Since 1999, TurnKey Internet has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value. Owning our own datacenter lets our On-Site 5 Star Rated Staff answer your questions quickly and provide complete solutions direct from our expert team located right in the same building as your servers. We are experts in the Cloud Hosting and Data Center space with a true dedication to your online success every step of the way.

For all our offer details, exclusions and limitations see our Black Friday Deals for Cloud Hosting and Data Center Deals Up to 95% off for life! Hurry now, before these discount offers are gone forever!

BLACK FRIDAY: Dell PowerEdge Dual Hexa-Core Dedicated Server Special (24 Cores x 2.66 Ghz!)

Enterprise Level Dell PowerEdge R410 Servers
Intel Dual Xeon X5650 Hexa-Core CPUs @ 2.66 GHz (2 CPUS x 6 Cores @ 2.66 GHz)
24 Visible Cores (12 Physical Cores + 12 Via HT)
Hyper-Threading (HT) Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology (VT) Enabled
8 GB RAM
120 GB SSD SATA III (6 GB/s)
BONUS LET EXCLUSIVE: Un-Metered Bandwidth *1000 Mbit*  (was *100 Mbit* prior)
BONUS LET EXCLUSIVE: GigE 1000 Mbit Port Upgrade (was 100 Mbit) Included
IPv4: 1 Usable IP on Cisco Dedicated Layer 3 port
IPv6: /64 Subnet included
RAID: Hardware RAID 0/1/5/10 Upgrade Available
Choice of Linux or Windows operating systems
Free Web Reboot Port
100% Network Uptime Guarantee
24x7 Toll-free Phone, Live Chat, and Help Desk support
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
NO Setup Fees 

$39/month - Exclusive LET priced package using this order link Order Now

NOTE: to get 1000 Mbit Un-metered Network BONUS LET upgrade for Black Friday, you must sign up for this offer between November 21st and December 10th, and contact our sales team at [email protected] mentinoing the LET advertisement with your invoice or order number, and we will apply the free upgrade.

FREE Website & Server Migrations : TurnKey Internet makes migrating to our Cloud and Web Hosting services easier than ever by handling all the migration work for your website(s) and servers including all email, databases, websites, and applications. More Information

About TurnKey Internet:

All servers are hosted in our company-owned and operated, ENERGY STAR certified, green data center in New York’s Tech Valley Region. Alternative technologies such as on-site solar power generation, cold containment pods, hydroelectricity, and SmartAisle cooling have eliminated our carbon footprint entirely, and made us the best of the best for energy efficiency nation-wide.

Since 1999, TurnKey Internet has built a reputation of outstanding personalized service, reliability, and value. TurnKey is dedicated to success every step of the way. TurnKey maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, is SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 certified, ENERGY STAR certified, and the winner of the 2012 Excellence in Small Business Award from the U.S. Small Business Administration. We are experts in the cloud hosting and data center space, and are here to support you for any and all of your hosting needs.

Don't just take our word for it - view these Verified Client Testimonials and our 5-star, perfect rating from Shopper Approved.

FAQ:

Which payment methods do you accept? All major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, VISA/MC debit cards. We also accept PayPal, PayPal e-Check, Moneybookers, and Bitcoin via BitPay.

Do you have a money back guarantee? Yes. A 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee is available to all new customers.

Why host with TurnKey Internet? TurnKey Internet provides superior hosting performance at affordable prices, backed with bullet-proof reliability and a 100% network up-time guarantee. We offer the latest in technology, including green, renewable power produced on-site at our data center. Fully-managed services allow you peace of mind with off-site backups, firewall setup, and 24/7 system administration support. TurnKey Internet is a member of the Better Business Bureau of New York, with the highest possible rating of A+.

CONTACT US:
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.turnkeyinternet.net
Facebook: Turnkey Internet
Twitter: @TurnKeyInternet

Comments

• Not bad CPU, but 8 GB RAM? My phone has 8 GB RAM and it sucks. Throw in another 8 GB and make it 16 solid GB of RAM for that nice offer. Do we have a deal?

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Well, the CPU is almost 9 years old (launched Q1'10). My phone didn't have 8 GB RAM back in 2010. ;)

I don't know, either you can grab some of those old memory modules used on ebay nearly for free or it they are already all sold out and difficult to find anymore. :smile:

• I'm cool with 8gb ram but the 120gb disk is on the small side.

• wlambrechtswlambrechts Member
    edited November 2018

Contact their sales department. They might work something out. They have been very flexible with me in the past

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Our just click on the order link.
    You can upgrade RAM and HDD.

• dfroe said: Our just click on the order link.

You can upgrade RAM and HDD.

Whoa yeah, it's $29 when you pay annually! That is outstanding for such a powerful dedi. But the HDD upgrades are quite expensive, sadly :(. And I want my next dedi to be in the western US if I can manage that.

This is a nice offer even though I will resist it! Thanks for posting it though.

• HDD upgrade prices kills this deal