Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Remote Desktop Inquiry
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Remote Desktop Inquiry

I am looking for an alternative to my current subscription in servarica.com which is around $12/month. I Found Vicmach and would also like to know some inputs, real user experience. Any feedback is highly appreciated. :)

Comments

• southysouthy Member
    edited November 2018

Check my thread from a few days ago, I posted a number of example offers from various providers for Windows VPS.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2897133#Comment_2897133

Thanked by 1okgoogle
  • BuyVM! @Francisco.

For the record I purchased a basic KVM with Windows and it's been fantastic and cheap as, in fact it was the cheapest option I found at normal pricing!

The control panel is awesome, I'm embarrassed to say it took me so long to see it in action, but the staff changes made me re-consider grabbing a new account there and I'm glad I did.

Thanked by 2Francisco okgoogle
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@ratherbak3d said:
    BuyVM! @Francisco.

For the record I purchased a basic KVM with Windows and it's been fantastic and cheap as, in fact it was the cheapest option I found at normal pricing!

The control panel is awesome, I'm embarrassed to say it took me so long to see it in action, but the staff changes made me re-consider grabbing a new account there and I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the feedback :) Glad to hear it.

Francisco