Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - Bacloud.com - 12% All VPS, 20% Dedicated, 33% Shared hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - Bacloud.com - 12% All VPS, 20% Dedicated, 33% Shared hosting

bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

We have some BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!

GET them at https://www.Bacloud.com

12% discount - All VPS SERVERS
20% Discount - Dedicated server Bacloud-E3v6S and upgrades like RAM, HDD/SSD, etc
33% Discount - Shared hosting Personal plan.

Some photos about us:

Thanked by 1NanoG6

Comments

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

One more thing - Next week Windows and Linux NVMe VPS will be launched in USA/Chicago central location. We will announce it soon.

Thanked by 1sin
  • To start with, very patient sales support LIVE CHAT , I asked a lot of questions to them and they responded accordingly.

VPS servers performance is amazing too... highly recommended provider, so far so good.

• I still want those shoes.

• bacloud said: Linux NVMe VPS will be launched in USA/Chicago central

Awesome!

Thanked by 1Hukin
  • Pricing still high even with these discounts

bacloud said: Next week Windows and Linux NVMe VPS will be launched in USA/Chicago central location.

Take in also few OVH.. for collection. :blush:

edited November 2018

@Hukin said:
    Pricing still high even with these discounts

bacloud said: Next week Windows and Linux NVMe VPS will be launched in USA/Chicago central location.

Take in also few OVH.. for collection. :blush:

So we should oversell 2 x more and drop prices 2 x more? It is not right way to do business.

A true story: One company done migrations from one cheaper Lithuanian provider to our PRO series NVME VPS. They had 6 cores and almost 100% CPU load, with our 2 cores they have 10 - 15% load. Yes, PRO VPS are expensive ( https://www.bacloud.com/en/kvm-linux-pro ) but with 100% dedicated resources and no oversell. And you can't compare those things, each provider has own policies.

• bacloud said: bacloud

I just guess about hosting market in US very overloaded by local companies, why Lithuanian company prefer to join that hard market instead to try to provide some more fresh EU or APAC locations? That not a true success story for you.

@Hukin said:

bacloud said: bacloud

I just guess about hosting market in US very overloaded by local companies, why Lithuanian company prefer to join that hard market instead to try to provide some more fresh EU or APAC locations? That not a true success story for you.

We already have location in Europe, now we need location in USA. We have our own clients and I do not really know why it should be non successful location. Hard market? Who said that? We think that there is a lot of unused potential.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

bacloud said: Who said that? We think that there is a lot of unused potential.

Do you think you takes over DO or Vultr or someone else? Everyone know them, but no one know you. That your problem. Only few buy US based hosting from non US based company, also not a well known, with billing in EUR instead USD. And VAT.

@Hukin said:

bacloud said: Who said that? We think that there is a lot of unused potential.

Do you think you takes over DO or Vultr or someone else? Everyone know them, but no one know you. That your problem. Only few buy US based hosting from non US based company, also not a well known, with billing in EUR instead USD. And VAT.

You do not know what you are talking about ;) Thanks and have a good day :)

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • bacloud said: You do not know what you are talking about

Hah and Ah.. :smiley: You have not good marketing team, I guess..

@Hukin said:

bacloud said: You do not know what you are talking about

Hah and Ah.. :smiley: You have not good marketing team, I guess..

This discussion is just a wasting of time :)

• bacloud said: This discussion is just a wasting of time

Yes, since a brown shoes most interesting thing from all your photo sessions.. :blush:

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Hukin Why you keep telling providers how to run their business? Dont say YOU speak the truth either. You are like they annoying little fly that won't see to go away.

Thanked by 2bacloud vimalware
  • PieNotEvenEaten said: Dont say YOU speak the truth either.

God seen.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

I don't care really how they run business just provide some constructive opinions. I guess some freedom of opinions allowed here? I don;t say good or bad just ask some questions

@Hukin said:
    I don't care really how they run business just provide some constructive opinions. I guess some freedom of opinions allowed here? I don;t say good or bad just ask some questions

Have you ever worked in hosting company/data center? Looks like, that no and you have your own truth. I am in hosting business 14+ years, and in that time I helped to run several successful hosting companies. Why I should listen your nonsense if I know how to run successful USA location and other locations? There nothing about constructive opinions, freedom is allowed when you know what are you talking about. What I saw from several posts, you do not know what are you talking about.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

bacloud said: bacloud

Again, no offense, and no need report some critics to Interpol. How many people how many different views, no one can be a always right or not right. I'm in non hosting business 10+Years.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@Hukin You are not being constructive. You are telling him what is going to work or not! So stop being a dick head man! Don't say I am blocking your freedom of your opinion either. Just stop being a dick and a unsuccessful troll. This is your only warning on the matter. Next you will be seeing the fly swatter hit you on the rear.

• PieNotEvenEaten said: PieNotEvenEaten

Can I ask you, how old are you?

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited November 2018

@Hukin said:

PieNotEvenEaten said: PieNotEvenEaten

Can I ask you, how old are you?

edit: NVM. user looks banned now.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten