Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN or NatVPS in Turkey
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN or NatVPS in Turkey

fburgerfburger Member
edited November 2018 in General

Hello

I am searching for an cheap or free VPN in Turkey or a very cheap (Nat) VPS

All I want to do with that is to order some services and a change of the abo. So no much traffic on this

Do you have suggestions
Thx

Comments

• hostigger has a $10/yr kvm in turkey

• Thx sumrando android App without registration is perfekt. I didnt knew that

Thanked by 1nmsl
  • fburger said: sumrando android App without registration is perfekt

But only 1Gb per month. :smiley:

• @Kousaka said:
    hostigger has a $10/yr kvm in turkey

Interesting location, and prices.
    You have an experience with them?

• Windscribe free locations are limited and not have these locations enabled. False advertising enough ban

• nVPNnVPN Member
    edited November 2018

We have two servers in Turkey, one of it (TRK2) has a shared gigabit uplink.
    Of course, our accounts are not for free, because we have to cover the server costs.
    A monthly account with a shared IP costs €5, a yealy account €40.
    If you prefer a dedicated IP only used by you the price is €8 per month or €50 per year.
    There are no traffic limitations whatsoever.
    The connection to the server can be established via OpenVPN (AES256/SHA512), IKEv2, L2TP/IPsec, Socks5 or Squid Proxy.
    It's possible to forward up to 8 Ports (on some locations we do have restrictions regarding Remote Port Forwarding, but not in Turkey).
    Furthermore we do have a strict non-logging policy, which means we don't log your IP nor the amount of traffic you use.
    For further information please take a look at our website

• nVPN said: nVPN

Did you have a provider tag? :smiley: