Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for work - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for work

2»

Comments

• @Thehzm Good luck John! I sincerely hope you'll find some job offers.

• For those of you arguing about minimum wage - smh.. not how this shit work.

• still looking here-- lets not waste my time, as others as been.. i have a slow network there for scripting can be okay but will take time.. as well i want a contract- as well not a paycheck to paycheck, type of thing.. also i do take paypal or we can work out something..

Also note: Stop asking me to pay you to help you, the idea is to me to get paid from home, My state is a mess up area and that i need to get back on track if you help me and my family it would be great, PA does not care about ex firefighters or anything of that as well does not want us to work...

PA labor services is a joke.. i have many skills please only use my skills that i can help you with..

If you want a guy that is good, and does the job on time i'm the man.. But please note still, due to scripting issues, it will take time, using open wifi that is 100kbps and not as easy to upload files - you must be claim and willing to work with me

Good note here: if you have a hosting services, i can help with Tickets and Live chat,

I will downgrade my payrate to $2.00 to help out / But it as to be max to $500/ mo to pay on my bills and my health care... if you help me i can help you many ways.. thanks

• @huntercop said:
    For those of you arguing about minimum wage - smh.. not how this shit work.

at lease i try to make it easy for someone :) others not getting the point how it works in my state :|

• @Thehzm said:

I have been looking for location independent system/network admin jobs for a while

However, the market that was previously there (freelancer.com/odesk) - if it was ever there in the first place - has been destroyed by people from India and Russia.

Working for $2 an hour is insane. I mean, you can flip burgers for $10 an hour.

I would recommend to you to find a (contract) job in another area of the US that is still flourishing. Squat a building, sleep in a airbnb, whatever; I think it is your best bet.

In the meantime, if you have a garden, you could start to grow your own vegetables and throw a solar panel on the roof, and downsize your costs.

• @packetnext said:

@Thehzm said:

I have been looking for location independent system/network admin jobs for a while

However, the market that was previously there (freelancer.com/odesk) - if it was ever there in the first place - has been destroyed by people from India and Russia.

Working for $2 an hour is insane. I mean, you can flip burgers for $10 an hour.

I would recommend to you to find a (contract) job in another area of the US that is still flourishing. Squat a building, sleep in a airbnb, whatever; I think it is your best bet.

In the meantime, if you have a garden, you could start to grow your own vegetables and throw a solar panel on the roof, and downsize your costs.

true but the cost of that solar is high here, talking about more money, but nice to have to get a check from PPL :)

• 100 watts solar = 100 euro / 120 usd
    Battery 96 ah for 120 euro / 140 usd

Sufficient to run a laptop and a light in the evening

• But then u have to hire a contractor as well and all that insurance and the city as to allow it blah blah blah type of thing .. trust me I want to get solar badly but to much priced

• anyone else looking to hire--

• Good luck, man.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2018

packetnext said: 100 watts solar = 100 euro / 120 usd

:)) would that be early evening or late evening...

Other advice to grow your own vegetables.

These job threads get more surreal by the day.

• @ricardo said:

that's true, but where i'm at i have limit space to grow anything, what's mess is up, i have this white house next to me as a big parking lot, - But found out i can't use it, even tho it's connect to my house :| i will upload a pic of it and show you what i mean.. -- i can't do anything really other then find a job and move :)

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited November 2018

I was thinking the advice wasn't that good, especially since you mentioned having family. You just want paid. Not hard to understand or relate to. For some reason the idea of work on LET brings about weird existential tangents.

• @ricardo said:
    I was thinking the advice wasn't that good, especially since you mentioned having family. You just want paid. Not hard to understand or relate to. For some reason the idea of work on LET brings about weird existential tangents.

yeah i know haha, but i was looking into a farm house tho to grow and get land for solar - no ETA on that, but trying to do something new :)

• Still looking here---

• @ricardo said:

this good?? https://www.ebay.com/itm/120-Watt-120W-Solar-Panel-18V-Poly-Off-Grid-Battery-Charger-For-RV-Boat-Car-US/372483095998?hash=item56b9b8fdbe:rk:15:pf:0&var

not sure on what brand

• Still Looking....

• @Chuck said:
    My property taxes jump from $6000 to $11000 within 3 years. No kidding. Screw those corrupted politicians.

The pain here is that no matter whom you vote for. They are all fucking corrupted. That why I want 99% of politicians to disappear forever.

Tiny fucking violins for your mega house. Forgot to mention your property value sky rocketed.

• No one here ?

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@Thehzm said:
    hello, i'm john, i'm 31 and looking for a home base job, does not matter on pay as long you don't scam me.. here is my list on what i can do

Linux System Administration
    CentOS
    Networking
    Microsoft SQL Server
    Windows Server
    Cisco VPN
    Mac OS
    Gaming Industry
    DOS commands
    SSH
    Telnet
    TCP/IP
    Telecommunications
    EMS
    Firewalls
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Investigations
    Online Social Networking
    Cisco Networking
    Web Design
    CSS
    System Administration

also, please note that i have a resume, but no cover letter.. i have stop looking for work in my town here in USA, PA due to lot of reasons--- i do have bills to pay, and looking to help anyone that really wants that help..

i'm not asking for part time, i'm looking for 40 week and up to 80 week
    pay can be $5.00/hour if wage to small then its up to you..

i just need help and make it tho this winter times soon-- oil here cost lot..

if you can help please let me know and i can do my best to help you lot out... thanks - John

Do you know about Minecraft Servers?

Thanked by 1eol
  • Yes it’s under gaming industry I have listed mate