Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Market Feedback Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Market Feedback Request

SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

Hi guys. We are in the midst of moving in to an additional data center. We're trying to think of some fresh ideas, to set us apart from the pack. We'd like to get some feedback from the community, as to what you'd like to see in a provider, that you don't currently. (or rarely see) Products, services, support options, etc.

One thing we were thinking of, is possibly including optionally, but at no charge, a small SSD boot disk, with all our dedicated servers. Maybe 32 or 64GB. (Optionally upgrade for a small fee to 128 or 256) This boot disk wouldn't use any drive bays, so you could still fill the server up to the maximum disks for the chassis.

This is just one idea. We'd love some feedback on this idea, and any other ideas you may have.

Thanks,
Tab

Comments

• Higher RAM on storage VMs. 2GB minimum.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

HDD/SDD storage fixed at 666gb.

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

@deank said:

Getting right on that!

• Something as sexy as Scarlett Johansson when she is Black Widow.

• USB flash drive.

• @deank said:

I paid for 666 GB but my server is only showing 620 - who the devil stole the rest?!

@donli said:

@deank said:

I paid for 666 GB but my server is only showing 620 - who the devil stole the rest?!

Yes.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2018

I think you should have people from customer support regularly call customers in the most inappropriate times, like for example 4AM client timezone, asking if they're okay and whether or not they have any problem with the service. If they have any problem, listen to them and tell them that things eventually will turn out for the best, if they don't have a problem, tell them that you just wanted to 'make sure'. This way you'll show them that you do care 24/7 about their well being and services with you and people should appreciate that. Before calling the staff member should also open a support ticket regarding the possible issue. This way the ticket response time counter shall go in minus, thus faster than all of the other hosts in the business.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

Few decades ago, customers were the king. I assume they were even though I fail to recall being treated like a king. Right now in, 2018, though, customers are your nemesis; they are your enemies. They seek to abuse and scam you in every way possible. Paying friggin' a buck a year and expecting 5 star hotel service is total bonkers. Therefore, it is only within your full right that you seek to destroy them in every way mentally possible. The best way to achieve this is by offering 6-year killer deals that they cannot refuse. Offer 4 shared cores with 12RGB RAM with 2TB SSD cached storage @ only 16 dollars per year. But the deal is for 6 years, thus you gain 96 dollars. The thing with today's payment is that you only have to provide your service for only 180 days and cut them off. The mugs will complain. You simply need to fold your biz and restart under a new name. The mugs will fall for the same trick again. Why? Simple. "Hey, I got something good outta the poo deal. I gained something." <- This slave mentality will make them fall for it again.

My name is Endis Nigh.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited November 2018

deank said: 12RGB RAM

With PAE.

deank said: This slave mentality will make them fall for it again.

It's good as long as it's cheap, even if it's rat poison instead of a cookie.

• @deank said:
    12RGB RAM

NIce one.

So sad.

• ..host somewhere other than CC.

• @CyberMonday said:
    ..host somewhere other than CC.

DbD ok?

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • @AuroraZ said:

@CyberMonday said:

DbD ok?

Disabled bipolar Dogs? They're no LaughingSquid.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • 512MB RAM, 30GB HDD, 1TB bandwidth, 1 ipv4, $5/year

thanks.

@CyberMonday said:

Well that's easy enough lol

This is our new data center https://www.alignedenergy.com/data-centers/phoenix/