Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balkan Located VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Balkan Located VPS

Comments

• @ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:
    https://intovps.com - Bucharest with Arbor anti-DDOS solution.

Fleio is the OpenStack billing system and self-service portal software built by our sister company. You can create, manage and check cloud resource usage
    So basically they recommend themselves, isn't this against let rules? Also there's no mention of arbor anti ddos protection on their website.

No, but I found 6 for you:

Don’t be a dick.

Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.

Just don't be a dick.

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Threats, harrassment, doxxing, supporting terrorist activity, making public your wish for people here to die, motivating people to commit harm to themselves, etc. You're being a dick.

Being a dick.

Beside romania isn't even a balkanic country

Wikipedia claims otherwise...

facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

Romania is in Balkan Peninsula, Romanian is a latin language and these are not opinions

you must be romanian or something

• @Daverno said:

Needs more discrimination

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@lion said:

@Daverno said:

Needs more discrimination

is not discrimination , they really want to believe their gov so they feel better about themselves as a great great nation when their country is doomed anyways i want that response about the arbor

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

Dude, get a life and some facts.

I don't owe you any kind of explanation regarding a claim you pulled out of your behind.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:
    Dude, get a life and some facts.

I don't owe you any kind of explanation regarding a claim you pulled out of your behind.

You are in a public place with potential costumers its not only about me but yeah 99% you lie about the arbor typical Romanian

@Daverno said:
    You are in a public place with potential costumers its not only about me but yeah 99% you lie about the arbor typical Romanian

And what exactly is your proof that I'm lying or I am doing false advertising?

Do you try to have any kind of logic in your statements?

Or logic and you just don't go together, the same way you wrote your own geography, history and Wikipedia pages.

Here's another Wikipedia page to fight against:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

Mind blowing, eh!?

I don't have to prove to you that I'm not guilty of the random shit you write here. You do have to prove that I'm guilty if you make an accusation.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:

@Daverno said:
    You are in a public place with potential costumers it's not only about me but yeah 99% you lie about the arbor typical Romanian

Or logic and you just don't go together, the same way you wrote your own geography, history and Wikipedia pages.

Mind blowing, eh!?

I don't have to prove to you that I'm not guilty of the random shit you write here. You do have to prove that I'm guilty if you make an accusation.

so I'm expected to order a service from you and DDoS test it lol ? do you even think of what are you writing? this will look bad for your costumers.

• @Daverno said:

@intovps said:

@Daverno said:
    You are in a public place with potential costumers it's not only about me but yeah 99% you lie about the arbor typical Romanian

Mind blowing, eh!?

so I'm expected to order a service from you and DDoS test it lol ? do you even think of what are you writing? this will look bad for your costumers.

Didn’t he say they’re not advertising anti ddos? So if you wanted anti ddos you wouldn’t have went with them in the first place.

• @Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Fleio is the OpenStack billing system and self-service portal software built by our sister company. You can create, manage and check cloud resource usage
    So basically they recommend themselves, isn't this against let rules? Also there's no mention of arbor anti ddos protection on their website.

Don’t be a dick.

Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.

Just don't be a dick.

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Threats, harrassment, doxxing, supporting terrorist activity, making public your wish for people here to die, motivating people to commit harm to themselves, etc. You're being a dick.

Being a dick.

facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

Romania is in Balkan Peninsula, Romanian is a latin language and these are not opinions

I'm not romanian, I'm something. I just said that Romania is in Balkan peninsula and that their language is a latin one like spanish, portuguese, franch, italian, Catalan and many others less common . I did not want to offend you.

• @ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

I'm not romanian, I'm something. I just said that Romania is in Balkan peninsula and that their language is a latin one like spanish, portuguese, franch, italian, Catalan and many others less common . I did not want to offend you.

What many others lol?

• @xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.
    Sardinian, occitan, galician, mirandese, provencal, Corsican, romansch, asturian, ladin, emilian, sicilian, and many other, Europe has a lot of regional languages, the ones that you know, I guess spanish, portuguese, french and Italian with the romanian are official language of respective States but here in Europe we have a lot of unofficial language with their own Literature and defined grammatical rules, in my city we have a specific latin language with literature, poetry, Theatre, songs etcetera since centuries ago, long before the discovery of America by Europeans and long before english was spoken, and this for Just 200.000 peoples, you'll find many others like this in europe, I understand that you don't give a fuck about these useless languages for ignorant monkeys or something but they exist, and this is not an opinion.

Thanked by 3intovps marian Gaurav
  • @zkyez said:

@Daverno said:

@intovps said:

@Daverno said:

Mind blowing, eh!?

Didn’t he say they’re not advertising anti ddos? So if you wanted anti ddos you wouldn’t have went with them in the first place.

They still mentioned it on here so it still fake advertisement.

• @ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.
    Sardinian, occitan, galician, mirandese, provencal, Corsican, romansch, asturian, ladin, emilian, sicilian, and many other, Europe has a lot of regional languages, the ones that you know, I guess spanish, portuguese, french and Italian with the romanian are official language of respective States but here in Europe we have a lot of unofficial language with their own Literature and defined grammatical rules, in my city we have a specific latin language with literature, poetry, Theatre, songs etcetera since centuries ago, long before the discovery of America by Europeans and long before english was spoken, and this for Just 200.000 peoples, you'll find many others like this in europe, I understand that you don't give a fuck about these useless languages for ignorant monkeys or something but they exist, and this is not an opinion.

Have you ever heard of the reformation of the Romanian language to look and sound Latin by their government lol?

• @Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

@Daverno said:

@intovps said:

@Daverno said:

Mind blowing, eh!?

They still mentioned it on here so it still fake advertisement.

In this case report it to the mods and be done with it. Easy. But I don’t think we’ve been reading the same thread because whatever happened here is far from advertising anything.

• @Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

Have you ever heard of the reformation of the Romanian language to look and sound Latin by their government lol?

Now I’m curious. Care to elaborate?

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@zkyez said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

Now I’m curious. Care to elaborate?

Please watch those so the vpses there are neither Latin or balkanic.

• @Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

No, I don"t know anything about that, can You please tell me when they did that and how? So even moldovian did that? Can any rumanian confirm that? @cociu

• @ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

No, I don"t know anything about that, can You please tell me when they did that and how? So even moldovian did that? Can any rumanian confirm that? @cociu

See the videos...

• @Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I have to admit I giggled after the first video. Whoever made them is funny although inaccurate.

edited November 2018

I stopped after "this insignificant nation" and "this illiterate people".

It's on Youtube so it must be right! Duh!

You really have an agenda against Romanians.

We should send Romanians to concentration camps, since they're not Aryan, like you.

• @Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I read that according to linguists 82% of words of romanian have latin root, 60% of that directly from latin, I'm italian and for me the other latin languages are partly intelligible, I can understand part of a spanish, portuguese or catalan speech without having studied it, and the same for Romanian, I don't Need 4 YouTube video to understand that portuguese, Latin or romanian are latin language, Just because I speak Two latin languages from the beginning of my Life, for me and for linguists romanian is clearly a latin language. I'll tell you something more, because of the geografic isolation from the other latin language romanian is the only one that has retained some characteristics of the archaic Latin that others have lost, such as the shape of the neutral gender. But Hey, if you prefer you can state that romanian is a slavic or chinese language and they scammed me, but I won't change my mind, I'm latin and like a rumanian can understand that I'm speaking a latin language, I can understand that he is speaking a latin language. You can post more videos but romanian is a latin language. @cociu

Thanked by 2intovps Shazan
  • @ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I read that according to linguists 82% of words of romanian have latin root, 60% of that directly from latin, I'm italian and for me the other latin languages are partly intelligible, I can understand part of a spanish, portuguese or catalan speech without having studied it, and the same for Romanian, I don't Need 4 YouTube video to understand that portuguese, Latin or romanian are latin language, Just because I speak Two latin languages from the beginning of my Life, for me and for linguists romanian is clearly a latin language. I'll tell you something more, because of the geografic isolation from the other latin language romanian is the only one that has retained some characteristics of the archaic Latin that others have lost, such as the shape of the neutral gender. But Hey, if you prefer you can state that romanian is a slavic or chinese language and they scammed me, but I won't change my mind, I'm latin and like a rumanian can understand that I'm speaking a latin language, I can understand that he is speaking a latin language. You can post more videos but romanian is a latin language. @cociu

Hey if it’s on YouTube it must be true! As a Romanian myself I found the arguments in this thread amusing. But hey this is LET and everyone is a badass.

Thanked by 1intovps
  • @zkyez said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

Hey if it’s on YouTube it must be true! As a Romanian myself I found the arguments in this thread amusing. But hey this is LET and everyone is a badass.

I don't consider myself badass but you being Romanian makes you being partial about it , which i consider to be okay everyone would want to believe that they are great especially by doing nothing .

• @zkyez said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I'm glad to amuse you,
    With the authority of a Romanian mother tongue, can you please state here if romanian is a latin language or not? And, is Romania partially within the Balkan peninsula?

• @Daverno said:

@zkyez said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I don't consider myself badass but you being Romanian makes you being partial about it , which i consider to be okay everyone would want to believe that they are great especially by doing nothing .

Oh you don’t know me at all. I probably have a worse opinion on Romanians than most of LET. Especially when it comes to our government. But if you bash Romanians at least bring proof.

• @ScienceOnline said:

@zkyez said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@xaoc said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@ScienceOnline said:

@Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

What many others lol?

Yes, many other.

See the videos...

I'm glad to amuse you,
    With the authority of a Romanian mother tongue, can you please state here if romanian is a latin language or not? And, is Romania partially within the Balkan peninsula?

Given the similarities between Romanian and other Latin languages yes it is of Latin origin. Regarding geographical positioning my geography teacher taught me 30 years ago that the Balkan area is mostly south of Romania with only a small part of Romania technically being part of it (Dobrogea). Maybe things changed, dunno.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

This is getting out of hand. @Daverno you really need to keep the hate you have for whoever inside. We don't want to hear about it. Talk with a therapist. So i will you give 30 days for being a dick.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I don't feel the dude can be helped. He is a lost cause.

• Italian are Catholics, Romanian are Orthodox like Greeks or Bulgarian.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2018

Both religions are from the same root.

Christian schism divided them into what they are now and divided Roman empire into East & West. West is later called Byzantine empire.

Wow, a history lesson from me. The end must be nigh.