Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Balkan Located VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Balkan Located VPS

Hello, iam looking for a Balkan located VPS provider. I need a good antiddos for gameservers and i need to be Balkan Located because i need low ping too. Is there any provider ?

Comments

• It's hard to meet VPS with antiddos at this region, I believe. You could check edis.at , they have Bulgaria location, which have to be OK as well. I could say both of that hosters are OK vpsbg.eu 2sync.co/vps/serbia
    I think CloudFlare have POP at the region (=less ping) and it's possible to use it for mitigation of attack.

• https://intovps.com - Bucharest with Arbor anti-DDOS solution.

• @fleio said:
    https://intovps.com - Bucharest with Arbor anti-DDOS solution.

Fleio is the OpenStack billing system and self-service portal software built by our sister company. You can create, manage and check cloud resource usage
    So basically they recommend themselves, isn't this against let rules? Also there's no mention of arbor anti ddos protection on their website.

Thanked by 3gol3m Jeffers9 Gaurav
  • @Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Fleio is the OpenStack billing system and self-service portal software built by our sister company. You can create, manage and check cloud resource usage
    So basically they recommend themselves, isn't this against let rules? Also there's no mention of arbor anti ddos protection on their website.

No, but I found 6 for you:

Don’t be a dick.

Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.

Just don't be a dick.

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Threats, harrassment, doxxing, supporting terrorist activity, making public your wish for people here to die, motivating people to commit harm to themselves, etc. You're being a dick.

Being a dick.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.

Just don't be a dick.

Overt racism, religious intolerance, etc. All that stuff that is in every forum TOS on the planet. If most people would think it's hate speech, it's likely the mods will, too, and besides...what does that have to do with the low end vps world? False cries of racism to derail threads will meet the same fate as racist remarks.

Threats, harrassment, doxxing, supporting terrorist activity, making public your wish for people here to die, motivating people to commit harm to themselves, etc. You're being a dick.

Being a dick.

Avoiding my question and invoking false accusations? Beside romania isn't even a balkanic country also see you're router post where you can't make a difference of them.

• @Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

Beside romania isn't even a balkanic country

Wikipedia claims otherwise...

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@fleio said:

Their price is high. I couldn't find information about their DDoS Protection.

Thanked by 1Daverno
  • ShazanShazan Member, Host Rep

@Daverno said:
    So basically they recommend themselves, isn't this against let rules?

No, it is not.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited October 2018

Check ITLDC.

PS: Also FitVPS.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2018

sezing said: Their price is high. I couldn't find information about their DDoS Protection.

IntoVPS was great when i used them many years ago, same as some other ISP using the same DC back then. Prices.. yea was also back then high but worse. Had no IPv6 or any protection at the time.

They were/are in Cluj-Napoca/Klausenburg which is... more German than Romanian but fibers go both way to BUC and out of the country via it. Nice DC if they still use the same one, but not theirs then.

Thanked by 1intovps
  • Daverno said: facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

LOL, still going same way? better just ignore your bullshit really.

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited October 2018

@Hukin said:

Daverno said: facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

LOL, still going same way? better just ignore your bullshit really.

Yes my dear hukin > @William said:

sezing said: Their price is high. I couldn't find information about their DDoS Protection.

IntoVPS was great when i used them many years ago, same as some other ISP using the same DC back then. Prices.. yea was also back then high but worse. Had no IPv6 or any protection at the time.

They were/are in Cluj-Napoca/Klausenburg which is... more German than Romanian but fibers go both way to BUC and out of the country via it. Nice DC if they still use the same one, but not theirs then.

Well unfortunately this apply just to the architecture mainly in the city center as the city architecture elsewhere has been compromised by horrible commie and post modern architecture. Still cluj is being a lucky city with the numerous Hungarian population that changes the atmosphere of mentality. About the routing mostly everything goes via Bucharest then to the west is really annoying how they build their internet infrastructure it's more made for speed than latency, even the national carrier Telekom if they have problem in Budapest or Frankfurt they are fucked there's no redundancy or multiple important big points of interconnectivity.

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

We do have an Arbor DDOS protection solution in Bucharest that currently sustains up to 40Gbs attacks.

Not advertising it because we are not specifically targeting customers in need of a DDOS protection.

IPv6 is now available.

And here are the data centers where we're collocating our own servers:

• Bucharest, M 24 7, using their network plus two fibers from Digi (RCS & RDS)
    • Amsterdam, Evoswitch and we're using the Leaseweb network
    • London, Coreix
    • Dallas, Zayo
    • Fremont, Hurrican Electric (Fremont 2)

Here's our AS number: https://bgp.he.net/AS43927

Wikipedia can clarify other geographical, language roots or ethnicity queries.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • intovps said: intovps

I guess Balkan meant ex. Jugoslavia countries, such a Serbia or Montenegro, not a Romania or Bulgaria.

Thanked by 1Daverno
  • DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:
    We do have an Arbor DDOS protection solution in Bucharest that currently sustains up to 40Gbs attacks.

Not advertising it because we are not specifically targeting customers in need of a DDOS protection.

IPv6 is now available.

And here are the data centers where we're collocating our own servers:

• Bucharest, M 24 7, using their network plus two fibers from Digi (RCS & RDS)
    • Amsterdam, Evoswitch and we're using the Leaseweb network
    • London, Coreix
    • Dallas, Zayo
    • Fremont, Hurrican Electric (Fremont 2)

Here's our AS number: https://bgp.he.net/AS43927

Wikipedia can clarify other geographical, language roots or ethnicity queries.

So basically protection is just at network level and it's false advertisement .Just like the most hosts in romania the only true ddos premium protection in romania is at GTS, budget ddos protection will be voxility or nav.ro. I once had a server at nixservers.ro they where advertising ddos protection but server got down at an 100 Mbps ddos attack lel they they said its at network level only after that event.

@Daverno can you explain what's the difference between the Arbor solution we're using and the DDOS protection from GTS? AFAIK GTS is using Arbor as well.

And what exactly do you mean by "is just at network level"?

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:
    @Daverno can you explain what's the difference between the Arbor solution we're using and the DDOS protection from GTS? AFAIK GTS is using Arbor as well.

And what exactly do you mean by "is just at network level"?

Well it also depends about how you configure it and how big your pipes are and about at the network level I don't know you should tell us as you used those words "Not advertising it because we are not specifically targeting customers in need of a DDOS protection" that's what I understand by it, and also I think others too.

edited November 2018

You made the claim that we are doing "false advertisement".
    If you make an accusation then sustain your accusation.

If we decide to not list on our site that we have an anti-DDOS solution in Bucharest, it means that we have decided to not list the anti-DDOS solution we have in Bucharest.

But you are free to understand anything out of it and you are free to say we're doing "false advertisement". You are really free to continue being a dick.

And I assume that besides "network level" anti-DDOS, there's also "sausage level" anti-DDOS, right?

Other than that, good job trolling around here.

• @intovps said:

Daverno is a dick, you can safely ignore him.

Thanked by 2intovps Yura
  • I guess by "network level" Daverno means layer 3-4 attacks, so volumetric. If I understand this correctly, he once got hit by a 100Mbps layer 7 attack which killed his server and got mad that his provider didn't shield him from it.

However, I have no idea why he thinks it's false advertising.

Thanked by 1intovps
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Will Albania interest you in any way? It is not cheap price although, and it is not me the provider. - Partner

• @niels said:
    I guess by "network level" Daverno means layer 3-4 attacks, so volumetric. If I understand this correctly, he once got hit by a 100Mbps layer 7 attack which killed his server and got mad that his provider didn't shield him from it.

However, I have no idea why he thinks it's false advertising.

It was layer 4 attack don't mock me..

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:
    You made the claim that we are doing "false advertisement".
    If you make an accusation then sustain your accusation.

If we decide to not list on our site that we have an anti-DDOS solution in Bucharest, it means that we have decided to not list the anti-DDOS solution we have in Bucharest.

But you are free to understand anything out of it and you are free to say we're doing "false advertisement". You are really free to continue being a dick.

And I assume that besides "network level" anti-DDOS, there's also "sausage level" anti-DDOS, right?

Its not trolling just disgusted of Romanians way of doings bussines. So answer us does the arbor devices are instructed to mitigate the costumers ip or not?

Hitler would be proud of you. Good job!

• smilesmile Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:

why would you bring this up? from wikipedia page: Of all the allies of Nazi Germany, Romania bears responsibility for the deaths of more Jews than any country other than Germany itself. The murders committed in Iasi, Odessa, Bogdanovka, Domanovka, and Peciora, for example, were among the most hideous murders committed against Jews anywhere during the Holocaust. Romania committed genocide against the Jews. The survival of Jews in some parts of the country does not alter this reality.[9]

Thanked by 1intovps
  • Wow, this derailed fast.
    Godwin‘s law -> can we close up here then?

edited November 2018

@smile said:

@intovps said:

why would you bring this up? from wikipedia page: Of all the allies of Nazi Germany, Romania bears responsibility for the deaths of more Jews than any country other than Germany itself. The murders committed in Iasi, Odessa, Bogdanovka, Domanovka, and Peciora, for example, were among the most hideous murders committed against Jews anywhere during the Holocaust. Romania committed genocide against the Jews. The survival of Jews in some parts of the country does not alter this reality.[9]

True.

Nazism is not just about Jews. Romanians were also slave laborers in Germany and many other nations suffered.

But that's not the issue. Here's why I'm bringing this up:

If you're flagging a nation or ethnicity as being inferior or superior, it's not just insulting and stupid, it's also Nazism (as a general concept, not only related to WWII times).

Nazism subscribed to theories of racial hierarchy and Social Darwinism, identifying the Germans as a part of what the Nazis regarded as an Aryan or Nordic master race.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

Untermensch (German pronunciation: [ˈʔʊntɐˌmɛnʃ], underman, sub-man, subhuman; plural: Untermenschen) is a term that became infamous when the Nazis used it to describe non-Aryan "inferior people" often referred to as "the masses from the East", that is Jews, Roma, and Slavs – mainly ethnic Poles, Serbs, and later also Russians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

EDIT: and it's not just this thread, also:

@Daverno said:
    LOL failure Romanians once again

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2890333/#Comment_2890333

• DavernoDaverno Member
    edited November 2018

@intovps said:

romanians are such failures once again, I'm jew...
    and lol at nazism is not only about jews lol
    instead of answering my question if the arbor devices are instructed to mitigate the costumers ips he plays the victim by changing the subject.

• @Daverno said:

@xaoc said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

@Daverno said:

@fleio said:

Don’t be a dick.

Just don't be a dick.

Being a dick.

facepalm well Wikipedia claims they are even Latins but enough of informations as it's hate speech but when Romanians and Russians and so on hosts nazi fascistico homophobico anti ue sites is alright and I get trolled.

Romania is in Balkan Peninsula, Romanian is a latin language and these are not opinions