Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS + Blesta License Verification Discord Bot
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS + Blesta License Verification Discord Bot

MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
edited February 2021 in General

Hey all - just thought I'd share a little project I've been working on. I actually created this bot several months ago, but just got around to refactoring and posting up the code today. Shoutout to @doghouch for helping me test the bot out a bunch over the past couple months.

GitHub repo: https://github.com/masonr/Discord-Billing-License-Bot

Purpose:

Simple Discord bot that will verify WHMCS and Blesta billing panel licenses. Call the bot's command and pass a domain as an argument and it will attempt to verify the license.

How to Get Bot:

Two options - hosted or self-hosted.

• Hosted: I'm hosting the bot on one of my servers, so you can invite the bot to your Discord server using this link: https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=480073510790889472&scope=bot&permissions=0. The bot does not need any permissions.
  • Self-Hosted: Alternatively, you can host the bot yourself using the instructions on the GitHub page. All the code and instructions are available on the GitHub project page. The bot requires Python 3 and two modules (Discord client + Beautiful Soup) to run.

Usage:

!command [domain]   
!command help   

Supported Commands:

!license - checks WHMCS and Blesta license validity   
!licence - (same as above)     
!whmcs - checks WHMCS license validity   
!blesta - checks Blesta license validity  

Example Commands:

!license google.com  
!whmcs unknown.host  
!blesta billing.hostingcompany.net  
!license help  

Screenshots:

!license command with valid license -

!license command with invalid license -

!whmcs command with valid license -

!blesta command with valid license -

!license command with error -

!license help command -

Questions/Feedback:

I'm open to any questions or feedback that you may have. Any features you think that would be beneficial, feel free to suggest them or fork the repo + PR your changes. Feel free to email or PM me if you encounter any errors or have any issues getting the bot sorted.

Cheers!
-Mason

Comments

• Exactly what I need when I don't have anything to do. Check sites for whmcs license.

F### diablo immortal.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AndreiGhesi said:
    Exactly what I need when I don't have anything to do. Check sites for whmcs license.

F### diablo immortal.

Next you'll say you actually have hobbies, like a crazy person.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Nice work dude. Has this been added to the LET Discord yet?

Thanked by 1MasonR

@CConner said:
    Nice work dude. Has this been added to the LET Discord yet?

Thank you! :) I don't think it has.

@Nick or @trewq - if you want to add the bot to the LET Discord, feel free :) might get some use there

• I remember WHMCS had a recaptcha on their verification page, which seemed kind of dumb. I guess there's another way?

@willie said:
    I remember WHMCS had a recaptcha on their verification page, which seemed kind of dumb. I guess there's another way?

They removed that sometime during the summer. No more recaptcha.

Thanked by 1willie
  • iloveasiailoveasia Member
    edited November 2018

If they will introduce CapTchA then?

@iloveasia said:
    If they will introduce CapTchA then?

Hopefully reason will prevail, as it makes next to no sense to have a captcha on a license verification page. But if for some strange reason they bring it back, the bot will break and will need some sort of captcha solver to work again.

But we'll cross that bridge should we get to it.