Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage deals in Stockholm and Los Angeles - 1 TB for $5 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage deals in Stockholm and Los Angeles - 1 TB for $5 per month

hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We’re doing a special plan that is available till the end of the month (31st October). Note: we’ll likely not be doing anything crazy for Black Friday since we’d rather maintain the quality.

Base plan:
1 CPU core
1 GB RAM
1 TB RAID-50 storage
2 TB bandwidth
Stockholm & Los Angeles
$5 per month
Additions: 
Plain storage per 1 TB - $4
1 GB RAM + 1 TB storage + 2 TB bandwidth - $5

FAQ:

Is this plan available in Amsterdam?
Not at the moment, and will likely be a while before it is.

Is private networking available?
Yes, and it works seamlessly with our NVMe servers so you can combine both as needed.

Can I add more storage/resources after 31st October?

Yes, as long as you have an active base plan server. It also depends on availability and may not be possible.

How to order?
Login to manage.hosthatch.com, top up the appropriate amount and open a sales ticket with the location you need. (Opening an emergency ticket will unfortunately result in a refund at our discretion with no further possibility of signing up for this plan)

Can I customise this plan in an X way, to make it cheaper, or exchange one resource with another?
No, this is not possible.

Can I get a smaller amount of storage for X price?
No, this is not possible.

It is already over 31st October, can I order this plan?
No, we will likely make it available at another time again, please keep an eye out.

Thanks guys!

Comments