Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most requested locations (VPS) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The most requested locations (VPS)

Comments

• cloud, a zeppelin based datacenter would be great.

• underground

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@WebProject said:

@Francisco said:

@WebProject said:
    Kazakhstan

Very nice, how much?

Francisco

we don't do such location for the following reasons:
    1) the servers are very expensive in that area of exUSSR, 2 x E5-269v25 + 64Gb RAM + raid-10 (4 x 4TB HDD) + second network card + 100 Mbps unlimited = £920 / $1150 per month
    2) the bandwidth is only 100Mbps max and I haven't seen anything faster.

You may want to contact Tele2 in Kazakhstan for their prices. Single homed unfortunately but they might offer A LOT better price for bw. AS48503

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I guess no one saw Borat.

Francisco

Thanked by 3estnoc WebProject FHR
  • Pyongyang

• Portugal

• @dedotatedwam said:
    Pyongyang

I would like to inform you that the country in which that city resides is in North Korea. North Korea is a dictatorship and is likely to never allow any sort of servers for external usage. You may find that South Korea may work for your requirements as they do allow servers to be accessed by those external of the country, as well they are located quite close to North Korea. Both North and South Korea share many similarities so you may find it meeting your expectations.

Sincerely,
    James B. Peach

• Singapore. Or Jakarta, ID

• ZiriusPHZiriusPH Member
    edited October 2018

Uranus, willing to pay big sum of money here. If not, anywhere near SouthEastAsia is fine.

• Hi,

VPS with following location will be best:

US, NL, AUS, Switzerland, Russia too.

Thanks
    Calvin

• Manila, Cebu, Davao

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ValiSXPValiSXP Member
    edited October 2018

@WebProject said:

@Francisco said:

@WebProject said:
    Kazakhstan

Very nice, how much?

Francisco

we don't do such location for the following reasons:
    1) the servers are very expensive in that area of exUSSR, 2 x E5-269v25 + 64Gb RAM + raid-10 (4 x 4TB HDD) + second network card + 100 Mbps unlimited = £920 / $1150 per month
    2) the bandwidth is only 100Mbps max and I haven't seen anything faster.

Hi
    You can find in Romania HP DL380 Gen9 15LFF, 2 x E5-2690v4, 4 x 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-R, 2 x 500W, 4 x 4TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD v4, 4 network cards of 1Gbps, 100 IPs for $820 and average bandwidth is 500Mbps

• North Pole

South Pole

• @default said:
    North Pole

South Pole

Romania, in East Europe

• @ValiSXP said:

@default said:
    North Pole

South Pole

Romania, in East Europe

Romania is already provided. These guys can hook you up: @cociu @catalingmn

• Czechia (Ktiś)

• Hello again,

What kind of vps do you want in these locations? KVM, VMware, Linux, Windows.

• @Francisco said:
    I guess no one saw Borat.

Francisco

You’re too old, boss!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • The cupboard in your bedroom

• Belarus

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@plusnettr said:
    Czechia (Ktiś)

Zero reason for Ktiš, it's a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. Only a single provider - Forpsi (Bought by ARUBA) - has a DC there. Nobody is going to use them for dedis or colo, they are extremely expensive (apart from the 1€ VPS) while providing negative advantage over other providers. Prices are stuck in 2008.

• Azeroth!

• Memphis?

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited October 2018

WebProject said: Ukraine

And other offshore locations as majority people do believe that they will be able to use for illegal activities without any issues!

About Ukraine, I can tell for sure that you're writing a bullshit. I was hired to work for ISP provider and remember very well these times, that almost whole Ukraine with building fiber network applied a lot of acts with USA / EU / Canada / Australia, etc countries against cybercrimes. It was in 2011. Since that time the situation changed dramatically. There was also acts related to copyright too, but it's not the main goal. But almost all providers has closed their internal resources (different hubs, DC++ networks, donkeys, etc). Also, have been applied agreement with cyberpolice of hell a lot of countries to catch different suspects over the world. Also, there are some laws in Ukraine also related to privacy, and etc, which make Ukraine a very bad country for hosting shit on the internet for doing illegal activities and do not give a fuck about it. Because it's not true. Ukraine cyber forces will exchange with different other government cyberpolice about different illegal activities, DDOS attacks, spam, etc.

• For anonymous users, Place doesn't matter if DMCS ignored but from the local or international genuine user, I found LA and Dallas is most demanding.

• bapbap Member

+1 Singapore

• desperand said: And other offshore locations as majority people do believe that they will be able to use for illegal activities without any issues!

UA already under US/EU dictation. US/EU representatives already sit on the UA president armchair. Which offshore they talking about?

• Boston

not "the most requested location" but unique enough

• pikepike Veteran

Berlin, Germany is requested from time to time, but it seems no serious lowend provider is willing to set up some nodes there.

• Åland