Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TeamViewer Outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TeamViewer Outage

Connectivity Issue

Investigating - Our users are currently experiencing errors when trying to establish a remote connection. Our engineers have not yet confirmed the underlying root cause. We will publish the next status update at the latest in 60 minutes.
Oct 10, 14:08 CEST

Comments

• Use something else. There are more similiar programs like TeamViewer.

Thanked by 1nulldev
  • Yes, only information.

• edited October 2018

Use vnc viewer..

• they keep asking me to update to paid, i only rarely using it. so guys, what the alternative for windows, and listening for linux too like ubuntu.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

I found Anydesk much better than Teamviewer though. Would highly recommend if anyone want to find an alternative :wink:

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Does anyone remember the Teamviewer fiasco some years ago?

• lemonlemon Member
    edited October 2018

@feezioxiii said:
    I found Anydesk much better than Teamviewer though. Would highly recommend if anyone want to find an alternative :wink:

Well, that depends on what you need.
    The reason the company I work for chose teamviewer over anydesk is that anydesk has no mobile app. And they don't want to make an app anytime soon.

(I don't need the app, but some colleagues need/want it tho.)

Edit: nvm, they have an app now. bad job by the sales team of anydesk then :hushed:

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • dragon2611dragon2611 Member
    edited October 2018

@warrior said:
    they keep asking me to update to paid, i only rarely using it. so guys, what the alternative for windows, and listening for linux too like ubuntu.

https://www.connectwise.com/resources/trial/connectwise-control-free

Limited to a single concurrent session and 3 remote access agents but seems to work pretty well.

Thanked by 1coreflux