Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023) - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023)

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2018

NEW RULE:

• For Virtual servers with more than 2GB RAM, you may charge up to $25 p/month on LET.

Thanks.

• AnthonySmith said: $25 p/month

$25 per per month?

jetchirag said: $25 per per month?

yep

• @AnthonySmith said:
    NEW RULE:

• For Virtual servers with more than 2GB RAM, you may charge up to $25 p/month on LET.

25p ain't all that bad for >2G.

• adroitssdadroitssd Member
    edited October 2018

Don't know why your support desk is not working. Tried 5/6 times to create a ticket but no success or fail message. Nothing, just getting "create new ticket" page after clicking on "create a ticket". 2 times Cloudflare issue.

@adroitssd said:
    Don't know why your support desk is not working. Tried 5/6 times to create a ticket but not success or fail message. Nothing just getting create new ticket page after clicking on create a ticket. 2 times Cloudflare issue.

You should open a ticket about that...... lol

• @AnthonySmith said:

@adroitssd said:
    Don't know why your support desk is not working. Tried 5/6 times to create a ticket but not success or fail message. Nothing just getting create new ticket page after clicking on create a ticket. 2 times Cloudflare issue.

You should open a ticket about that...... lol

Solved. Thank you.

• eeeeee Member

tanks

• @eee said:
    tanks

@eee said:
    tanks for update

Pushing for that sweet sweet 15 by any chance?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited October 2018

Ah, sweet 15, the golden age.

Dumb, cheerful, fearless, and again dumb af.

• Hi,

I'm trying to send tickets. Page gives error. Can I get an email address?

• @NGDatacenter said:
    Hi,

If I were still a member of staff I'd decline your provider tag request. Your posts are nothing but blatant spam/uninterested crap.

• @teamacc said:

@NGDatacenter said:
    Hi,

If I were still a member of staff I'd decline your provider tag request. Your posts are nothing but blatant spam/uninterested crap.

Agreed. All of his posts are either less than a sentence or are complaints regarding the support system.

@NGDatacenter Please make an effort to contribute to the community. You’ve shown us already that you don’t care — so rather than trying over and over, why not wait a bit and make some decent posts?

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

I'm trying to apply for a provider tag as well & having issues with the support system. Cloudflare captcha pops up, then I get a 524 timeout error

@trewq do you want to take over this thread, I keep getting PM's from hosts that cant open tickets and for some reason think I am still admin. :)

cheers.

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:
    @trewq do you want to take over this thread, I keep getting PM's from hosts that cant open tickets and for some reason think I am still admin. :)

cheers.

You are people's admin <3 you will stay in our hearts forever my lord.

Thanked by 2feezioxiii vimalware
  • spinvpsspinvps Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2018

@SpryServers_Tab said:
    I'm trying to apply for a provider tag as well & having issues with the support system. Cloudflare captcha pops up, then I get a 524 timeout error

I'm having the same problem, I have tried like 50 times, completed cloudflare captcha every time only to reload open ticket page over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore, if I contact admin they ban me for 90 days because I didn't load the data via ticket system so I'm stuck not been able to do anything.

spinvps said: I'm having the same problem, I have tried like 50 times, completed cloudflare captcha every time only to reload open ticket page over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore, if I contact admin they ban me for 90 days because I didn't load the data via ticket system so I'm stuck not been able to do anything.

@Nick @trewq this has been a problem for about 2 months now.

"Working as intended".

Thanked by 2mfs HaendlerIT
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:

spinvps said: I'm having the same problem, I have tried like 50 times, completed cloudflare captcha every time only to reload open ticket page over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore, if I contact admin they ban me for 90 days because I didn't load the data via ticket system so I'm stuck not been able to do anything.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited October 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

CC are aware. I'll take over the thread next time I'm at my desk, not going to risk it on my phone :smile:

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • spinvpsspinvps Member, Host Rep

@trewq said:

@AnthonySmith said:

CC are aware. I'll take over the thread next time I'm at my desk, not going to risk it on my phone :smile:

Any chance to take care of it ?

Probably not their priority, given how it's been running since the ... incident.

• @deank said:
    Probably not their priority, given how it's been running since the ... incident.

Erwähnen Sie nicht den Zwischenfall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Can one member with provider tag posting offer for multiple providers? I mean, just like what @ komputerking do, posting for tragicserver, edgeserv, ftpit, bitronic.

Thanked by 1imok
  • feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@easy said:
    Can one member with provider tag posting offer for multiple providers? I mean, just like what @ komputerking do, posting for tragicserver, edgeserv, ftpit, bitronic.

That member only able to post offer from which company he/she is represented and have their information verified with staff.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 2018

@easy said:
    Can one member with provider tag posting offer for multiple providers? I mean, just like what @ komputerking do, posting for tragicserver, edgeserv, ftpit, bitronic.

Pretty sure he can if it's for information, news, deal, etc.

But if he post on offer section, pretty sure he can only post on behalf of his company.

• @easy said:

When they're all owned by the same person, I'm sure there's no issue.

• qba82qba82 Member, Patron Provider

Hi, I am trying to make a ticket in helpdesk:
    https://support.lowendtalk.com/open.php
    but it always timeout and I get
    Error 524 A timeout occurred
    from Cloudflare, what can be problem?

• teamaccteamacc Member
    edited November 2018

The problem is that the owners stopped caring. @Nick