Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage KVM - Unmetered inbound BW - 400 to 1600 GB disk - Phoenix USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage KVM - Unmetered inbound BW - 400 to 1600 GB disk - Phoenix USA

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited September 2018 in Offers

Hi Folks,

This is a new service offering from Inception Hosting, if it is popular I will ramp it up pretty quick.

The package that fits the LET pricing is as follows:

• 1 CPU Core
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 400 GB Raid 5 Disk space
  • 2TB Outbound BW
  • Unmetered inbound BW
  • 1 x IPv4

Order Link

Regular Price €5.25 p/month

Get 50% off your first months payment with coupon code: JT7MZ58ZK8

Other packages available up to 8GB Ram and 1600GB Disk space.

There are no specific restrictions however you should purchase this with the primary use being storage which is why all packages come with 1 CPU core, this is also a confirmation field on the order form.

Anthony.

Comments

• YuraYura Member
    edited September 2018

Anthony, you are an admin and a top provider but making a rookie mistake with non-recurring discount...

You know this community, sustainability is not the priority for people here.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Yura said: Anthony, you are an admin and a top provider but making a rookie mistake with non-recurring discount...

You know this community, sustainability is not the priority for people here.

@Yura, I am not an admin any more :) and the recurring price is about $6 USD for a 2GB KVM VPS with 400GB Raid storage and unmetered inbound traffic, it is very well priced to begin with, the first month 50% off was just so people can give it a test drive for less than the price of a coffee first to see if it works for them.

I priced it at LET rates to begin with the 1st month discount was an after thought when writing the offer post :)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Why are you no longer an admin?

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • Where is the test IP?

@MrKevin said:
    Where is the test IP?

Its on ioflood so you can use their test file/ip if you want:

199.231.84.66, and a 100mb test file located at: http://www.ioflood.com/100mbtest.bin

• Good luck with your new offer type @AnthonySmith ! Haven't been as active lately but glad you stack up your game once more^^

I don't think that @Yura doubts that your pricing is good and more than fair but what 80% at LET want are unsustainable offer pricing with like 512mb-1024mb RAM and loots of space. Not me anyway :D

Kind regards

Thanked by 2Yura ariq01
  • @AnthonySmith are you offering ipv6 on this product?

Cheers!

edited September 2018

TheLinuxBug said: @AnthonySmith are you offering ipv6 on this product?

Cheers!

I am not, I do for some reason feel like I should explain why though (no ipv6 in 2018)

Simply because IOflood do not feel ipv6 is a commercially viable option for them yet and at best I could offer an HE.net tunnel, which for KVM you are way better off setting up yourself anyway.

I have been with IOflood since before ipv6 was a regular request or even supported in most control panels I had hoped they would adopt it but they have chosen not too yet.

Because everything else about their service offering is so solid I have not let that sway me away from them as Phoenix is not a significant location for me anyway and everything else just works 10/10.

So personally it is disappointing not to offer IPv6, all I know is that they are trialing IPv6 at IOflood (genuinely) but are unwilling to commit to a roll out date as they don't feel it is commercially significant at this time.

Ant.

• Any chances if the storage options would be available in EU/UK location? Im planning to cancel my dropbox paid account

I don't really care if its NAT'd or not but should have decent performance and ability to run ownCloud/NextCloud (KVM preferred)

Asim said: Any chances if the storage options would be available in EU/UK location? Im planning to cancel my dropbox paid account

Slim to none I am afraid sorry.

Thanked by 1Asim
    edited September 2018

Asim said: Any chances if the storage options would be available in EU/UK location? Im planning to cancel my dropbox paid account

I don't really care if its NAT'd or not but should have decent performance and ability to run ownCloud/NextCloud (KVM preferred)

So I may have been to quick to dismiss this as an idea, just done a deal with @clouvider, they should be coming to London by the end of the month.

edit: end of the month may be pushing it, pretty close though.

Thanked by 1Asim
  • @AnthonySmith said:

So I may have been to quick to dismiss this as an idea, just done a deal with @clouvider, they should be coming to London by the end of the month.

edit: end of the month may be pushing it, pretty close though.

Whee. Even if it's well-oversold SFTP mount space (reference to oldthread, I'd recommend it to web agencies & automate backing up their assets with rsync.

I hope it'll end up on RAID6 though.

vimalware said: Whee. Even if it's well-oversold SFTP mount space (reference to oldthread, I'd recommend it to web agencies & automate backing up their assets with rsync.

I hope it'll end up on RAID6 though.

Its not oversold, disk is pre-allocated, the storage is local, it is Raid 5, Raid 6 would put up the cost by around 33%

Thanked by 1vimalware