Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[FREE] 100GB Bitrix24 permanently

2»

Comments

• Where's the DC? city?

• @vimalware said:
    Where's the DC? city?

Fussen.

• boralesborales Member
    edited September 2018

@farsighter said:
    Server: YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/

(Find YOURSPACE in welcome email)

Port: 443

Then use your email address & password to login.

From Linux VPS terminal you can use cURL command to upload a file to Bitrix24. Example:

curl -u email:password -T FileToUpload https://YOURSPACE.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/FileToUpload

@farsighter thanks, curl works well for uploads as in your example but for some reason I can't use curl for downloads (from bitrix to VPS).

Although the following command works for downloading from other webdav servers it doesn't work with bitrix:

curl --user username:password https://****.bitrix24.de/company/personal/user/1/files/lib/somefile.sh --output somefile.sh

Whenever I try to use this command with bitrix it's always saving the same odd HTML file (sized 174967 bytes) under the filename I've chosen in --output.

What am I doing wrong? can anyone fix that commandline so it works properly?

• farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited September 2018

@borales said:
    can't use curl for downloads (from bitrix to VPS).

They don't seem to support downloads the cURL way unfortunately. "The Document Library module is not installed.".

Try to mount it. I could access it as a network drive through ES File Explorer on my Android and perform all actions.

• working well.

• @mrclown said:
    working well.

Prime question is for how long

• @lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

As long as you are actively using it and not be inactive for too long :) They apparently send warnings before suspension though.

• Must be going blind, how do you find the allocated space for the account after creation?

I created one via the .net not .de site, and it's since let me upload 6GB vis davfs2, so I guess it's not the 5GB version. But the fuse mount reports 100's of GBs which must be the host pool, not my quota.

• @Ympker said:

@lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

As long as you are actively using it and not be inactive for too long :) They apparently send warnings before suspension though.

Nah I meant when they gonna kill the whole free plan.

• @lion said:

@Ympker said:

@lion said:

@mrclown said:
    working well.

Nah I meant when they gonna kill the whole free plan.

• The worst kind of interface. Following the flat fad but hide essential functions like some table website from the 90s.

Thanked by 2Chuck Janevski
  • Thanked by 1Ympker
  • MGarbisMGarbis Member
    edited September 2018

Even you have to use .de site, you can use it in english too.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/ws1kc6.jpg

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:
    Use code: PCWELT100GB
    Signup: https://bitrix24.de
    Valid till: October 11th.

Accounts closed after 6 weeks of inactivity (you get warnings though). The extra space takes a while to show up apparently.

Hosted im Germany

Enjoy!

Never used it but thought some may have use for it :-)

Thanks. But I still see only 5gb cloud storage. Hmm...

• anonym_useranonym_user Member
    edited September 2018

I got the 100GB extra but I used a CH ip.
    May you need to apply the coupon with a IP from a German speaking country.

Thx op.