Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest unmetered vps - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest unmetered vps

2»

Comments

• DynBox offers LXC with 1 vCore, 512MB RAM and unmetered fair use Traffic at 1,49€/mo:

https://dyn-box.de/lxc-server/

• Thanks for all the comments. Bookmarked.

• @dfmcvn said:
    Thanks for all the comments. Bookmarked.

Shouldn't @SammyTheFox say thanks for all the comments ...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Slice it.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @corbpie said:
    Title has unmetered, I think @HostDoc should get his non un metered rubbish out of this thread.

Why be so hostile all of a sudden? Everyone can put his/her alternatives on a topic. Unmetered data is not unmetered data, there will always be an limit on that.

• thefrisianclaus said: Unmetered data is not unmetered data, there will always be an limit on that.

Not true.

• Hetzner 20TB for two fiddy

• @pike said:
    Hetzner 20TB for two fiddy

Netcup 40TB for about the same price

Thanked by 1caracal
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Pop a pill and you will get 60TB for a night.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @teamacc said:

Yeah but their "hourly billing" sucks.

• @thefrisianclaus said:

@corbpie said:
    Title has unmetered, I think @HostDoc should get his non un metered rubbish out of this thread.

Why be so hostile all of a sudden? Everyone can put his/her alternatives on a topic. Unmetered data is not unmetered data, there will always be an limit on that.

Who's being passive aggressive here? You know very well the offer doesn't fit the request.

And what's with the smug remark about no limit? Of course 100 mbit/s unmetered is limited by the 100 mbit/s, but it's still unmetered.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • @teamacc said:

@pike said:

@teamacc said:

@pike said:

Hetzner is only counting outgoing traffic though.

Thanked by 2pike Hetzner_OL
  • if you use server for basic website usage than bandwidth is no problem. btw bandwidths are cheap. you can get 10tb for 10$ from various providers.

• i83 said: . * i-83.net offers NAT VPS packages, we are a sub-brand of QuadHost.

any Plan to restock your smallest nat?

• There's a big gap between your 1TB stated average and Hetzner's 20TB throttling limit for 2.5 Eur/mo.

Don't overthink it, if you know your requirements.

• edited September 2018

@torrbox said:

@thefrisianclaus said:

@corbpie said:

Who's being passive aggressive here? You know very well the offer doesn't fit the request.

And what's with the smug remark about no limit? Of course 100 mbit/s unmetered is limited by the 100 mbit/s, but it's still unmetered.

Don't you have anything better to do?

Where are you on about? I think the one who is being agressive right here right now is you. With your 'smug'. I was just mentioning why someone needs to be that hostile while the person can reply to the comment in a more common sense way. Apparently you don't know anything about unmetered.

Also why may no one suggest an alternative? Than only 'unmetered' traffic.

I have better things to do actually. Teaching people on what spot they are on.

• TS gets what he wanted? Should we lock this thread?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    TS gets what he wanted? Should we lock this thread?

Who's TS?

In any case, the OP hasn't been around for the past five days, so he doesn't seem terribly interested.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • 1 euro/month, https://www.ikoula.com/fr/cloud-public

Processor: 1 vCPU
    Memory: 1.7 GB
    Hard Disk: 50 GB SSD
    Bandwidth: Unlimited Traffic
    Operating system: LINUX

• Offer limited to the first 1000 new customers, limited to a promo by company name.
      Offer exclusively limited to companies and for a VM deployment in Europe zone.
      This offer is not combinable with other offers.
  • @angstrom said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Who's TS?

@SammyTheFox :smiley:

Thanked by 1angstrom

@angstrom said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Who's TS?

@SammyTheFox :smiley:

TS = thread starter? Or: TS = TheSammy?

• Thread starter lol

Thread starter lol

Did I hear transexual?

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2018

Topic Starter, I think.

Transexual works, too, considering OP is into furry sex things.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @angstrom said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Who's TS?

In any case, the OP hasn't been around for the past five days, so he doesn't seem terribly interested.

I could have sworn seeing Mr T in the 80's or early 90's saying "TS" stood for Tree Surgeon. Can't find any reference in google, so I could be remembering it wrong, but it seemed to stick with me.

OP is a thing. TS is not.

• @TimboJones said:

@angstrom said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Who's TS?

I could have sworn seeing Mr T in the 80's or early 90's saying "TS" stood for Tree Surgeon. Can't find any reference in google, so I could be remembering it wrong, but it seemed to stick with me.

OP is a thing. TS is not.

Glad that I'm not the only one who feels this way. :smile:

• You can consider paying hosteons, the cheapest $3 a month and $21 a year without limiting traffic (not taking into account preferential codes)

Thanked by 1HostEONS