Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheapest unmetered vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheapest unmetered vps

i am looking for either a unmetered or high bandwidth vps, i won't actually be using aton of bandwidth. usually i will be under 1tb, but i want a high limit such as 10tb so i know i will never hit the limit. i need a ipv4 ip and high bandwidth, everything else doesnt matter. hetzner might work, but if theres something cheaper that may be good. i thought i saw somewhere that there was one for $1 a month in romania but i cant remember the site. any help?

Comments

• SammyTheFox said: romania

hostsolutions.ro?

Thanked by 1Technologies
  • @Tom said:

SammyTheFox said: romania

hostsolutions.ro?

hmm, i dont think so, i remember monthly billing and i dont see a monthly billing option for the cheapest plan

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Monthly billing doesn't make much sense for the "cheapest" plan though as transaction fee makes it moot.

• @deank said:
    Monthly billing doesn't make much sense for the "cheapest" plan though as transaction fee makes it moot.

i know its not common, thats why i specially remember a provider offering that

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2018

I'd very wary of those who actually offer the payment plan you are after.

Because it's a recipe for disaster. Or you will likely get scammed. You can continue to search for a unicorn, but you will always get a horse with a horn glued on its forehead.

• with your budget not possible in real world.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member
    edited September 2018

Speedykvm has a 256MB 12GB 10TB package for 1 dollor per month, but you have to prepay for 3 years. I've been using it as a VPN server for a few months. I don't remember any downtime. So far so good.

• LET members are banned from SpeedyKVM, long story.

• servercheap.net has a 2GB 30GB unmetered plan for $3.60/month. Check the TOS first as there are conditions on certain services you can, one of them being rclone transfers. If you max out the port, the system will automatically cap you at 4Mb/s

Thanked by 1dfmcvn
  • itldc?

• @willie said:
    LET members are banned from SpeedyKVM, long story.

Just put on a disguise they won't know

• SammyTheFox said: i saw somewhere that there was one for $1 a month in romania but i cant remember the site. any help?

Did you mean - hostmaze.com ?

Thanked by 1dfmcvn
  • cociucociu Member
    edited September 2018

SammyTheFox said: i thought i saw somewhere that there was one for $1 a month in romania but i cant remember the site. any help?

i can tell you for sure this price not exist in romania ... at least for such traffic what you mention , also a dedicated ipv4 ... is a joke.

The vps what is in my signature is the cheapest what you can find in romania for such traffic , i can guarantee this.

• We offer a build your own server service with a base config of
    256MB RAM
    10GB Disk
    1vCore
    250GB Bandwidth (100GB APAC)
    1 IPv4
    £1.50 per month. Add additional resources as needed. Available in 7 locations.

If you prefer pre configured plans, take a look at our mini plans
    1vCore
    10GB HDD Disk
    128MB RAM
    512MB Swap RAM
    500GB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    £3.25 per quarter or £10.99 per year.
    https://clientsarea.hostdoc.co.uk/cart.php?gid=8

• HostDoc said: 250GB Bandwidth (100GB APAC)

Did you read about Unmetered request?

• @Hukin said:

HostDoc said: 250GB Bandwidth (100GB APAC)

Did you read about Unmetered request?

Yes, I did.
    I also read where he mentions he will not use a ton, 10TB would suffice and under 1TB actual usage.
    But it seems highly unlikely he will find a plan with the specs and price he is looking for.
    Offering an alternative when the original request is not likely to be fulfilled is never a bad thing is it?
    BTW, the plan you pointed out is a BYO which can have bandwidth added to exact requirements.

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited September 2018

Title has unmetered, I think @HostDoc should get his non un metered rubbish out of this thread.

• HostDoc said: Offering an alternative when the original request is not likely to be fulfilled is never a bad thing is it?

It's not a realistic alternative given that it comes nowhere near filling the stated requirements and no cost is specified for the amount of bandwidth requested (just for a much lower amount). In fact someone flagged the comment as spam. Please don't suggest "alternatives" that are likely to be useless to the requester.

That said, I agree that the stated budget for that much traffic is unrealistic. Better be ready to spend a bit more.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

SammyTheFox said: i thought i saw somewhere that there was one for $1 a month in romania

Maybe you remember this promo? There are $11/y and $2/mo offers, no $1 on monthly billing but it comes close to what you're looking for maybe. I haven't tested them and I wouldn't hold too high expectation, anyway let's tag @regele and see if they may add something

• Scaleway 2€ a month. Arubacloud 1€/month @2TB

• HostDoc said: Offering an alternative when the original request is not likely to be fulfilled is never a bad thing is it?

Unmetered traffic need for those who run VPN, and don't want to be jailed by cut off or receive additional huge bills per Gb/Tb.

• quadhost has unlimited bandwidth NAT VPS in FR at £7.75 p/year

https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

warning: you get what you paid for. don't expect too much.

• @drakula said:
    quadhost has unlimited bandwidth NAT VPS in FR at £7.75 p/year

You might want to check your link. I was redirected to somewhere else.

• CrelingCreling Member
    edited September 2018

quadhost has unlimited bandwidth NAT VPS in FR at £7.75 p/year

You might want to check your link. I was redirected to somewhere else.

It's useless to quote a link like"https://example.com/account/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=some number" while you want to share some produces with others. Others will always be 301 to the cart page.

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@mfs said:

SammyTheFox said: i thought i saw somewhere that there was one for $1 a month in romania

Maybe you remember this promo? There are $11/y and $2/mo offers, no $1 on monthly billing but it comes close to what you're looking for maybe. I haven't tested them and I wouldn't hold too high expectation, anyway let's tag @regele and see if they may add something

Hello,

I say that this package is pretty good at $ 10 a year, or at $ 2 a month. Uncontrolled traffic and ddos protection.

15GB Storage
    Bandwidth UNMETERED
    1 CPU core
    1Gbit
    Tun/Tap/PPP:Yes
    512/512MB RAM
    512B VSWAP
    1 IPV4 Address
    /112 IPV6 Address

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If you can live with a NAT IPv4 then I have some options for you here :

https://clients.mrvm.net/cart.php?gid=11
    On the 128/256mb packages traffic is unmetered, you get either 300 or 500gb per month at full speed (shared port), if you use more, you are limited to 10mbit/s.

As low as $4/year. With that price, you can get 3 (which will be even more discounted) for the price of $1/month.

• i83i83 Member
    edited September 2018

@drakula said:
    quadhost i-83 has unlimited bandwidth NAT VPS in FR at £7.75 p/year

https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?gid=19

. * i-83.net offers NAT VPS packages, we are a sub-brand of QuadHost.

Correct; it is unmanaged (hardware/network support only), with no SLA.

Thanked by 2drakula proton
  • @i83 said:

@drakula said:
    quadhost i-83 has unlimited bandwidth NAT VPS in FR at £7.75 p/year

https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?gid=19

. * i-83.net offers NAT VPS packages, we are a sub-brand of QuadHost.

Correct; it is unmanaged (hardware/network support only), with no SLA.

i would use i-83 if the company wasnt a scam

• HukinHukin Member
    edited September 2018

JustHost 100Mbps KVM Unmetered for $1,60 should be fine.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog