Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyServerPlanet Reseller Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyServerPlanet Reseller Review

HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

Quite disappointing.

I used to have a Myserverplanet reseller account, but requested a cancellation on 17 June 2018

Was not cancelled, I made a ticket to cancel on 15 August 2018 ( When I realised its still active ), reply from support was swift, but my account is still active.

A brief history between my opinion of myserverplanet.
My reseller account was closed MANUALLY by Nick because a lot of my sub accounts was sending out spam/phising ( I could identify and suspend 2 of them, before he closed my account ). Which I agree, but he closed my entire account not just suspending all the users ( even the legit ones ), so I couldn't get backups.
I was slightly disappointed because I couldn't get backups, but I understood his decision, it was okay. Just don't understand why I can't get my account cancelled.
Most other reseller accounts I have used, if an account was phising/sending out spam, they would suspend those accounts, and I was okay with it. Just felt weird my account got closed, but still active :(.

In addition, in April 2018 I told nick his cPanel/WHM link was not secured, multiple times, and he has done nothing to it till today.

Overall his reseller hosting is okay.

Pros :
You are put on the server his main site is on. I doubt he would let it go down, as it is very important for his main site to be online ( unless he stops caring about myserverplanet completely, and focus solely on building illegal internet connections in UK )
The price is also very good. $10 for a reseller + WHMCS starter license is quite good.

Cons :
May completely close your account with no chance of backup ( But with a valid reason )
He cannot put SSL on his cPanel/WHM page, unless it was intentional that he wants unsecured connections for 4 months to his cPanel/WHM.

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Nick still alive?

• HostlovinHostlovin Member, Host Rep

@armandorg said:
    Nick still alive?

based on the support ticket, I think he calls himself Josh now

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hostlovin said: You are put on the server his main site is on.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

What the hell, MSP has not been trading for about a year...

@AnthonySmith said:
    What the hell, MSP has not been trading for about a year...

He was still operating though. Maybe just a small break, he also re updated his site design as i can see.

edited August 2018

armandorg said: He was still operating though. Maybe just a small break, he also re updated his site design as i can see.

The company status is 'dissolved' Nick applied to strike off the company in February, you can only do that when you have not been trading for 3 months so since November 2017 AT LEAST.

he gone!

Actually, I noticed when checking that information he registered a new company "my server networks ltd" https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11139205

And the new company website points at the old company billing system, pretty sure there are some legal issues there... he never did do things quite right.

Silly boy.

@AnthonySmith said:
    Actually, I noticed when checking that information he registered a new company "my server networks ltd" https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11139205

And the new company website points at the old company billing system, pretty sure there are some legal issues there... he never did do things quite right.

Silly boy.

He back with a new plan :|

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited August 2018

@AnthonySmith said:

Silly boy.

Yeah.. multiple office addresses on the website too.

My Server Networks Ltd Olney 17 High Street, Office 8, 17 High Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 4EB, United Kingdom

My Server Networks Ltd, 2/3 STANLEY COURT, Milton Keynes, MK46 5NH, Great Britain

And pages still using the old company name..

While MyServerPlanet Ltd as a company started in 2014, in 2016 we made remarkable growth and, thus we was able to start our own network,

The dissolving also states "Dissolved on - 28 August 2018" I've noticed. There was a prior rejection to the dissolving, but then it passed.

Ho-ost said: The dissolving also states "Dissolved on - 28 August 2018" I've noticed. There was a prior rejection to the dissolving, but then it passed.

it would be revoked again even after dissolution if they find out he is doing this, what a tit.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • LESLES Member

Nicholas SCAMCOCKIARELLA is back! Already got some spam mails from them.

LES said: Nicholas SCAMCOCKIARELLA is back! Already got some spam mails from them.

Forward them to companies house.

edited September 2018

He is still very much alive tho, idk how he sent a mail to support mail for my hosting service

https://i.imgur.com/Iuc5KZA.png

despite knowing im waiting for the deletion of my account

• Still receiving offers from MSP till date, just ignoring them since i got bad experience with them.

Just forward them all to [email protected]

• RajinoRajino Member
    edited September 2018

noted

MyServerPlanet.com [email protected] via gmail.mcsv.net
    Thu 23 Aug, 22:34 (13 days ago)
    Fowarded to [email protected]

• still looking for the latest email

• MyServerPlanet.com [email protected] via mail103.atl161.mcsv.net
    Wed 5 Sep, 23:00 (9 days ago)

Fowarded to [email protected]

• [email protected]

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 26/09/2018.

Your payment method is: PayPal

Invoice #11674
    Amount Due: £3.49
    Due Date: 10/10/2018

Invoice Items

- vps4.******(hidden).com (10/10/2018 - 09/10/2019) £3.49

Sub Total: £3.49
    Credit: £0.00
    Total: £3.49

HAHAHAHA

@Rajino said:
    [email protected]

This is a notice that an invoice has been generated on 26/09/2018.

Your payment method is: PayPal

Invoice #11674
    Amount Due: £3.49
    Due Date: 10/10/2018

Invoice Items

- vps4.******(hidden).com (10/10/2018 - 09/10/2019) £3.49

Sub Total: £3.49
    Credit: £0.00
    Total: £3.49

HAHAHAHA

Are they still trying to bill you ? That's really bad