Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

liteserver.nl backup?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

liteserver.nl backup?

I've just moved from Ramnode over to liteserver.nl, only been a few weeks, but running great so far. Only problem I found is liteserver.nl don't seem to offer any way to make a backup of the VPS.

What can we use to make VPS backups in this situation?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1LiteServer

Comments

• With unmanaged hosting you're generally supposed to do your own backups. Start with rsync or move up from there.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

If you really want backups from Callums side, I am pretty certain he can make something work. Already shot a ticket to see what he can do?

Backing up yourself anyway as well is no bad behaviour ;-)

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • Dave001Dave001 Member
    edited August 2018

Thanks for all the replies.
    Sent a ticket to support today, couple of hours later, got a reply saying they had enabled quick backups in VPS Panel, all done.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Dave001 said:
    Thanks for all the replies.
    Sent a ticket to support today, couple of hours later, got a reply saying they had enabled quick backups in VPS Panel, all done.

By the way, how much do they ask for that service?

• @LiteServer can offer some storage VPS if you want.
    Otherwise they don't offer any backup plans. Maybe you can get the 1fichier.com yearly promo that's going on around.

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@Dave001
    Feel free to open a ticket, as we might be able to help you with a backup storage box on a different location - that way you can arrange some offsite backups :-).

Thanked by 1Falzo