Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 H1 - Provider Poll Prize Winners - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2018 H1 - Provider Poll Prize Winners

Comments

• Congrats to all winners.

@VMbox @JerryHou @stefeman

Please contact me via PM so I can send a custom order link. Please, also let me know the location best suited for your machine to be deployed.

@andrew1995 @klikli @ehhthing @quick

Please PM me so I can also send a custom link for your webhosting. Would be helpful if you could include the domain you'd like the SSL for. xyz Domain will be provided after fraud check is complete.

Thanked by 1JerryHou
  • Thanks @hawc and others involved for all your work, and thank you very much @HBAndrei for adding the prize to my account so fast :)

Thanked by 1HBAndrei
  • TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited August 2018

@hawc said:
    Want me to redraw?

I've got @v3ng waiting :P

Thanked by 1v3ng
  • Congrats everyone!

• LeeLee Veteran

@Hawc - Thanks, however, you can draw mine again, I won't be claiming whatever I have won.

Thanked by 1singhigh
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@Lee said:
    @Hawc - Thanks, however, you can draw mine again, I won't be claiming whatever I have won.

Congratulations @singhigh!

Thanked by 2Lee singhigh
  • thanks a lot for all the efforts and prizes!

as much as I appreciate @cubedata providing this, I am in no need for the Fraudrecord module license cause I don't use blesta/WHMCS...
    so, anyone willing to trade his/her prize, please let me know, otherwise I'd return it to the pool tomorrow ;-)

• 'cause I won nothing!

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited August 2018

Seriously though.. Congrats to all winners :)

• I'm grateful to FlowVPS for providing the prize, but I'm located in France and I do not need services in Australia. @hawc I won't be claiming my prize, could you please redraw it?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@hawc Thanks to HostUs but you can redraw my prize to one of the community member who really need it :)

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited August 2018

@hawc: Thanks for all of your efforts.

I won credit at FlowVPS. Since I'm not likely to use it, please pick another voter member for it.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I won? :o OMG

THANK YOU TO THE GOD OF RANDOMNESS & LUCK!!! (and to the team and prize sponsor)

So, how do I claim the prize? I won OVH server.

• Thanks @hawc for organizing this and to all the providers for the prizes!

I think I already have enough VPS at the moment so please do redraw mine.

However, I didn't realize that OVH/SYS servers were up for grabs so if any of those three winners are currently out of their minds, I'm willing to get them off your burdens, lol!

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@d2itsme @Tom @trungkien @dosai @Hooligan @fLoo @levnode @ssamjh @titus @Dextronox

Sign up for an account at https://lunanode.com (if you don't have one already) and PM me the e-mail address, then I'll add the $15 credit to your account!

If you don't want the prize you could give it to someone else and PM me their e-mail address instead of your own e-mail address.

• SSDNodes: @psb77

Just to be clear, is that supposed to be me? @hawc

• @FHR said:
    @inthecloudblog @Devas @szarka PM'd you with instructions on redeeming the prize.

Awesome! Now I can be a genius in France!

• Sweet, I won the WS 1GB KVM for 3 months :p

Thanks @WSCallum!

Thanked by 1WSCallum
  • Dang, thats neat! Thanks :D

@quicksilver03 said:
    I'm grateful to FlowVPS for providing the prize, but I'm located in France and I do not need services in Australia. @hawc I won't be claiming my prize, could you please redraw it?

Redrawn: winner is @doghouch

@pullangcubo said:
    Thanks @hawc for organizing this and to all the providers for the prizes!

I think I already have enough VPS at the moment so please do redraw mine.

However, I didn't realize that OVH/SYS servers were up for grabs so if any of those three winners are currently out of their minds, I'm willing to get them off your burdens, lol!

Redrawn: winner is @ScienceOnline

Thanked by 1rshoaf

@psb777 said:

SSDNodes: @psb77

Just to be clear, is that supposed to be me? @hawc

Yes it is, ill amend the record now.

• @hawc said:

Sure, either re-elect someone for it if you want - or let me know and I can redraw.

so I am going to re-elect @vovler for my prize ;-)

@cubedata please contact him rather then me about how to get the license.

Thanked by 1vovler
  • What did I win from Cubedata? How to redeem?

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2018

@quicksilver03

Thanks for redrawing! As grateful as I am that I was selected (for the first time!), I live in Canada and the latency would be too high for my usage. Plus, my stockpile is (pretty) big already, so yeah... props to @trewq though :)

@hawc Please give my FlowVPS credit to someone who needs it more.

• Nice to see lots of happy people! :D

• Many thanks for all the effort that went into this! Kudos to all who helped and those that are giving prizes away.

• Speechless

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

@Luke007 said:
    What did I win from Cubedata? How to redeem?

Please PM Us with the following requested here:
    https://cubedata.net/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/1/errors-while-ordering-check-here/

we will then manually create your account, and provision the license and manually override the price to $0.00 aka free.

Ignore the IP part due to we don't need to validate you manually, we just need information like your name,etc for creating your account manually in our blesta.

Primarily we just need the following PM'ed to us to allow us to manually create your account

• First Name
    • Last Name
    • Company(if any)
    • Address
    • City
    • Country
    • State/Province
    • Zip/Postal Code
    • Email

once we have the following the information we will create your account, add the license, void any invoices and override the price to free and send you the password the login username will be your email

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Thank you @hawc for selecting me as the winner. I would like to exclude myself as the winner and would request you to redraw.