Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$6 only raid vps server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$6 only raid vps server

2»

Comments

• fapvpsfapvps Member

There seems to be a language barrier of sorts here....

• it's kind of Brain Barrier..

• oh ok got it thanks

• Try running this command. If CentOS: "yum -y install brain commonsense English". If Debian/Ubuntu: "apt-get update && apt-get install brain commonsense English".

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2013

@omlinux said:
    Linux VPS Slice1
    $6.00
    Month

OpenVZ
    CPU 1 Core
    Memory 400MB
    Storage 10GB
    400GB Transfer 

order using coupon code : vpsoffer

20 % discount for hardware raid vps

http://omlinux.com

use coupon code here billing portal https://shop.omlinux.com

we can offer partnership and

web development application development, symfony, drupal, wordpress, graphic work and more we could offer

we looking partner to long term together work around the world

so might be if anyone itnerested or advise plz

http://pwtech.pw

You state in the title of the thread "$6 only raid vps server" (not specified what kind of RAID).

I'll be honest with You, almost every VPS provider uses RAID (at least RAID1).

Also i don't think that Your offer is that much overall competitive, check out what other VPS providers are offering.

• yes Hardware Raid1 VPS i should specify Thanks i appreciate with you really @Janevski thanks

• @Magiobiwan hello sorry if i heart you but you should not like beahaviour sorry for my english

• @mpkossen can you remove web development content plz i do not want to anything related web development with lowendtalk.com so can you help me plz to remove web development related content

• @omlinux said:
    mpkossen can you remove web development content plz i do not want to anything related web development with lowendtalk.com so can you help me plz to remove web development related content

Done :-)

• omlinuxomlinux Member
    edited June 2013

Thanks @mpkossen one more thing r u very good technician ?

we have much inquiry from customer to give plan theme for tomcat and ruby on rails so i though 1 gb they could host as testing purpose

i think 1 gb must be otherwise could be problem memory erorr something what 's your thought ? :)

• @omlinux: it really depends on the application you're trying to run, but 1GB should be more than enough for the tomcat and RoR applications I've worked with, especially if it's for testing purposes. Of course, this is a very general statement and my experience with both these application types is limited.

• look like problem with lowendtalk ?

seems many time bad gateway and 503 and 502 service error :)

• hello,

Client.. going to cheap vps right ?

anyone let me know if very good dedicated like 32 core xeon then how many vps can host if sale cheap vps then could not problem like

Disk IO ?

• PatsPats Member

so u catched wrong bus and landed at lowend instead of highend ??
    Then at this wrong place u didn't even see what other shops are selling and at what rates??

yes we are cheap people, we want high disk IO, all ur cores at $6 :D

Now ur here at this wrong place, lets go shopping, i'm looking at the offer - 1GB RAM, 30GB Disk, 600GB BW VPS - $1.67/month - wanna join? :)

• no no i don't want to loos money

u just think if someone will give free then u will use free vps ?

might be some people know work is worship and money worth something should be good

it's my world if very lowest budget company could not in market for long term :) anyway thanks