Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: VPS 512MB RAM, 10GB HDD, 100GB B/W, Debian 9, Yearly payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: VPS 512MB RAM, 10GB HDD, 100GB B/W, Debian 9, Yearly payment

asterisk14asterisk14 Member
edited August 2018 in Requests

Hi,

I am looking for a VPS with the following specs:-

1) Must be located EU or East Coast USA

2) OpenVZ or KVM

3) 512MB RAM minimum

4) 10GB HDD

5) 200GB Bandwidth minimum

6) Debian 9 amd64 (Stretch) must be available

7) 1 CPU

8) 1 IPV4

9) I can pay yearly, preferably $12/year or less

Obviously looking for value for money!

Thanks

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I have KVM in UK and Canada (east) with that for $2.70 with the LET10 promo (or $29~/year with the 9% 12mo discount). I can add the extra drive space.

• I can do this in NL or ATL for $12/year recurring with 256MB RAM. Pay one time $5.00 setup fee for bump to 512MB.

20GB HDD / 500GB BW. Debian 9 available.

• reditredit Member, Host Rep

Hello asterisk14,
    We can offer you a UK based KVM VPS with the following starting specs:
    1 vCPU
    20Gb Storage space
    1Gb RAM
    2000GB Bandwidth
    1 Static IPv4 IP Address
    Debian 9 x68 is available too

Pricing is (converted from £(GBP) to $(USD))
    monthly £4.90 -> $6.30
    quarterly £14.40 -> $18.53
    yearly £57.00 -> $73.34

More details can be found at https://www.redit.co.uk/vps/

• mkshmksh Member

@redit said:
    20Gb Storage space ... 1Gb RAM ... 2000GB Bandwidth... Debian 9 x68 is available ... $73.34

Your offer has literally nothing to do with OPs request besides Debian 9. Go spam your shit elsewhere.

Thanked by 1WebProject

@mksh I'm sorry that you don't think that my post was relevant to the original post. However I think it is almost exactly the same specification that was requested and that it would then be up to the poster to decide if this is not relevant. Making posts like this is clearly not going to help anyone.

• @redit said:
    @mksh I'm sorry that you don't think that my post was relevant to the original post. However I think it is almost exactly the same specification that was requested and that it would then be up to the poster to decide if this is not relevant. Making posts like this is clearly not going to help anyone.

yea its on point, but the price is deffo not...

• @redit said:

thanks for being an idiot. He wants $12/year not $73/year .

OK that I will admit I must have originally read that as $12 per month otherwise I wouldn't have posted so that is my bad. Sorry

• Aruba cloud. Chose the 1$ vps , they have debian 9 and your own image. They have vmware as virtualization system, though...