Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec.Com does not like chargebacks

phamhuyenqn94phamhuyenqn94 Member
edited August 2018 in General

I order Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 Server, Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 100TB/Month with price is 89$/month from https://www.dedispec.com.
After that I received this server but with bandwith is 100Mbit Port (different with description is 1Gbit). I sent support ticket and they resolve this problem. When I start using this server, I discovered this server have an error, it's always automatic reboot after some minutes of using. I contact support again but they can not fix this error. I can not using this server because this error. They not fix this error since 7 days ago. I contact them need to refund my money but they ignore me. Today, they blocked my account to access them website and delete this server. They are scammers.

Comments

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2018

@phamhuyenqn94 your refund process is via dispute or ticket request

More detail welcome

Share the ticket copy in your email

Try forget password to find,is your account till their

@dedispec

Thanked by 1phamhuyenqn94

• I sent support ticket to help me fix this server but they slow response and can not fix this error.

• FoulFoul Member

phamhuyenqn94 said: I sent support ticket to help me fix this server but they slow response and can not fix this error.

As i can read from the first email..

"Since you threatened to make a dispute, and sit here and immatu..." I can see why they blocked you.

So you want a refund but make threats about a dispute.. Hopefully you end up in FraudRecord

• Siobhan O'Connor is planning a great escape with OP.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Looks like his service was taken offline for threatening to open a PayPal dispute and becoming abusive with our staff with name calling because they weren't reloading his service fast enough and even after they were helping him troubleshoot. Mods let me know if you need more information, I'm not going to go back and forth with this user on here after how maturely I saw he handles conversations...

Thanked by 2Foul pxhaxor
  • FoulFoul Member

Dedispec said: Looks like his service was taken offline for threatening to open a PayPal dispute and becoming abusive with our staff with name calling because they weren't reloading his service fast enough and even after they were helping him troubleshoot. Mods let me know if you need more information, I'm not going to go back and forth with this user on here after how maturely I saw he handles conversations...

Hopefully y'all issued a prorated refund for him to kick his childish actions off eh?

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • needavpsneedavps Member
    edited August 2018

@Dedispec said:
    Looks like his service was taken offline for threatening to open a PayPal dispute and becoming abusive with our staff with name calling because they weren't reloading his service fast enough and even after they were helping him troubleshoot. Mods let me know if you need more information, I'm not going to go back and forth with this user on here after how maturely I saw he handles conversations...

what's wrong with threatning to open a paypal dispute if you are not delivering what is promised? Did you actually refund him after taking his service offline?

threatening a dispute and actually disputing is two different things. You denying him service is one thing but actually not refunding him after taking his service down? wow. Seems like a scam to me.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

Dedispec said: becoming abusive with our staff with name calling

needavps said: threatening a dispute and actually disputing is two different things.

he was banned for being abusive ?

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited August 2018

@hostdare said:

needavps said: threatening a dispute and actually disputing is two different things.

well what is the "name calling"? it's a he said she said. The fact is @Dedispec took down the server after it was not operating properly because of a threat to paypal dispute and "abuse(physical?)/name calling". Where's the refund? No refund? You deserve a paypal dispute.

• mrclownmrclown Member
    edited August 2018

I have similar issue on server with dedispec but they refunded me after a few rounds of follow up since they couldn't fix the issue on network and HDD issues for a period of time.

I don't think they have big team to entertain all requests quickly. And not all of their staff are polite either. You need to have a little patient with them with open heart if you like to continue using them for long.

Thanked by 1levnode
  • @hostdare said:

Every fraudulent service provider can claim the same. If they're so quick to suspend his service for a perceived slight, they should have been even faster with his refund.

• @Dedispec said:

Title editted to more accurately reflect the situation.

• mrclown said: I have similar issue on server with dedispec but they refunded me after a few rounds of follow up since they couldn't fix the issue on network and HDD issues for a period of time.

I don't think they have big team to entertain all requests quickly. And not all of their staff are polite either. You need to have a little patient with them with open heart if you like to continue using them for long.

Surely what I thought about them. Their services are very good for the price, the support sometime made mistakes but overall are good and responsive.

Back to the case, looking for more evidences from the ops. I have read their ToS and found that they have the right to suspend the service without refund if they are being threaten. Whenever you got the service from them, you have to accept the ToS. If you didn't read that, it was your fault.

Many people think that Paypal dispute is a way to get the refund since they don't know how Paypal works for provider. You can't complain because you are wrong at the way you handle the case, @phamhuyenqn94.

Thanked by 2phamhuyenqn94 FHR
  • phamhuyenqn94phamhuyenqn94 Member
    edited August 2018

@mrclown said:
    I have similar issue on server with dedispec but they refunded me after a few rounds of follow up since they couldn't fix the issue on network and HDD issues for a period of time.

I am so patient while waiting them fix server, but seem as they have poor skill supporters who can not resolve this problem. My server can not using since was received (now is 7 days since order date).

I only opened Paypal dispute after they delete my server and block my account without any email confirm and information to back me.

• YuraYura Member

@levnode said:
    I have read their ToS and found that they have the right to suspend the service without refund if they are being threaten. Whenever you got the service from them, you have to accept the ToS. If you didn't read that, it was your fault.

So many people think that ToS is a magical page on provider's website that allows them to do whatever they want if only it's listed there. It's not. The most crucial part of every contract is delivering on promises: money in exchange for service. If service have not been delivered as described then refund. Have a customer been an asshole? Maybe, but that is not going to matter if you refund for undelivered service and not argue with him for 2 weeks.

• @ what the hell?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2018

@Yura said:

@levnode said:
    I have read their ToS and found that they have the right to suspend the service without refund if they are being threaten. Whenever you got the service from them, you have to accept the ToS. If you didn't read that, it was your fault.

So many people think that ToS is a magical page on provider's website that allows them to do whatever they want if only it's listed there. It's not. The most crucial part of every contract is delivering on promises: money in exchange for service. If service have not been delivered as described then refund. Have a customer been an asshole? Maybe, but that is not going to matter if you refund for undelivered service and not argue with him for 2 weeks.

Try to threaten stewardess on the airplane. Not only you won’t get a refund but you’ll also get a conviction. Not to mention that you won’t fly again with this and potentially any airline.

If the Customer was abusive, and he confirmed he did in-fact made threats, then all looks good - OP consider this a lesson learned and learn from it how to deal with disagreements properly.

Thanked by 2FHR theloafingone
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2018

One of examples where the customer believe that for $25 /month he is getting whole team of technician and they will spend all their time on his server only.

phamhuyenqn94 said: it's always automatic reboot after some minutes of using. I contact support again but they can not fix this error. I can not using this server because this error.

as I can see its simple pure luck of server admin skills, it's not company issue if you don't have a clue how to manage server, unless you have purchased managed server and I doubt about it!

Thanked by 1pxhaxor
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran
    edited August 2018

@Clouvider said:

@Yura said:

@levnode said:

Try to threaten stewardess on the airplane. Not only you won’t get a refund but you’ll also get a conviction. Not to mention that you won’t fly again with this and potentially any airline.

If the Customer was abusive, and he confirmed he did in-fact made threats, then all looks good - OP consider this a lesson learned and learn from it how to deal with disagreements properly.

I see what you're saying with this, but directly threatening a stewardess on a plane and threatening to file a dispute are very different things. They are not direct "threats" to someone.

• YuraYura Member
    edited August 2018

@iKeyZ said:

@Clouvider said:

@Yura said:

@levnode said:

I see what you're saying with this, but directly threatening a stewardess on a plane and threatening to file a dispute are very different things. They are not direct "threats" to someone.

Dom, your analogy is a real bad one. You are comparing physical violence with an argumentation of going to arbiter and have a dispute. Two very different things.

It also doesn't work because in your example passenger is not on the plane! He paid for tickets and have been denied a flight. So he is bickering back and forth with phone support. Fail.

• HostDocHostDoc Member
    edited August 2018

If we are to use @clouvider analogy, then no he would not be banned from the airline, nor would he get a criminal record and would probably get a few free return tickets to travel where he wanted.

If OP ordered a flight ticket and was promised 2 meals on the flight and unlimited drinks and during the flight, the attendant could not provide the second meal and no more drinks as stock had finished, then OP would have every right to complain to the attendant and even request a part refund or threaten to take the story to the press.

The airline realising it is THEIR mistake would do what they can to either reimburse the OP or offer something to make them happy again.

Not throw them off the plane in mid flight.

And I am sorry but this is what seems to have been done in dedispecs case.

He threatened at that point and did not actually start the dispute yet. What happened to statuary rights?

He paid for a service and did not receive it so he is allowed to request a refund. If the refund is not forthcoming, he is allowed to escalate his case.

I have no idea of the name calling or otherwise that the OP may be guilty of, but we too have had unsavoury clients and without them needing to ask, we refund them as we do not want them as clients, offer them a backup of their current data and wash our hands of them.

It is much easier than going through something like this especially with just 7 days of use, just refund and call it a day.

• @Yura said:

@levnode said:

You have the point. However, looking at the time the ticket was submitted, I see that he didn’t wait for more than 6 hours from requesting the refund to be processed before firing/threating of firing a dispute. Maybe the timezone made @dedispec cannot provide the refund immediately. Ops, please expand your gmail message for more detail information.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • levnode said: You have the point. However, looking at the time the ticket was submitted, I see that he didn’t wait for more than 6 hours from requesting the refund to be processed before firing/threating of firing a dispute. Maybe the timezone made @dedispec cannot provide the refund immediately. Ops, please expand your gmail message for more detail information.

They do not reply my refund ticket. They delete my server and block my account without any email confirm and information to back me. If they want to refund me, they don't need block my account or at least send me a notification.

• Clouvider said: Try to threaten stewardess on the airplane. Not only you won’t get a refund but you’ll also get a conviction. Not to mention that you won’t fly again with this and potentially any airline.

Never compare a dedicated server with airplane. A airplane do not auto reboot while using.

• @phamhuyenqn94 did you or did you not open a paypal dispute?

edited August 2018

@teamacc said:
    @phamhuyenqn94 did you or did you not open a paypal dispute?

Yes. I opened paypal dispute after they block my account.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Ban OP.

Thanked by 2levnode WebProject
  • levnodelevnode Member
    edited August 2018

phamhuyenqn94 said: Yes. I opened paypal dispute after they block my account.

So why don't show all the conversation?

edited August 2018

@levnode said:

phamhuyenqn94 said: Yes. I opened paypal dispute after they block my account.

So why don't show all the conversation?

That's emails notify about reply in ticket, not contain conversation. I can not login to them website to show conversation in here because my account was be blocked.