Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LetBox Issues | retracting service with custom terms - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LetBox Issues | retracting service with custom terms

2»

Comments

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@ztec said:
    His English hurts me. I understand him though, but would never trust him with my personal information.

distrustful previous of experience?

• Regardless of your service quality or clients feedback or hardware , you are pretty hostile towards people and your clients. You need chillux "bro".

• fapvpsfapvps Member

@PcJamesy If you didn't find anything yet and would be interested in our quad-core plan I can set you up for $20

• I can help you with this if you so desire I can provide a vps that will not get suspended thanks

@seriesn said:
    Regardless of your service quality or clients feedback or hardware , you are pretty hostile towards people and your clients. You need chillux "bro".

Hostile? Can you let me where is? I not attack anyone expect Defending myself and learn form what we do from mistakes.

If there is anyone have proof of poor performance let me know about and i will be happy to do my best to get better, I don't like some people just saying from their Estimates and gussing it's not fair right? Or i'm on wrong?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited June 2013

@key900
    I dont think you're hostile, but it's rather unfortunate that your technical support team is under orders to suspend a VPS the moment there is a spike in CPU/IO, without a notice or friendly reminder. In any case, once the customer informed you of the previous ticket and why he was paying thrice the normal amount, his domain could have been reinstated.

Anyway if you cannot provide this kind of extra CPU resources, the fair thing would be to refund his money. As a customer I've tried many of the providers here, and feel wary of trying out services with this kind of policy.

• I will say i never had any performance issues aside from the network speed issues brought up in their last LEB post. Disk speed has always been between 300-400 mbps. They reactivated the vps and watching the IO wait with players on the server it goes from 0.0 - 1.0 occasional hitting 2 and dropping back down. during backups it can hit 6 for about 30 seconds or so.

edited June 2013

@joelgm said:
    key900
    I dont think you're hostile, but it's rather unfortunate that your technical support team is under orders to suspend a VPS the moment there is a spike in CPU/IO, without a notice or friendly reminder. In any case, once the customer informed you of the previous ticket and why he was paying thrice the normal amount, his domain could have been reinstated.

Anyway if you cannot provide this kind of extra CPU resources, the fair thing would be to refund his money. As a customer I've tried many of the providers here, and feel wary of trying out services with this kind of policy.

We already provide to the Client what we looking for the extra CPU and we have no problem with that, the VPs was suspended due I/O, My staff fault shouldn't be happend again Also i will be happy to refund the extra money what he paid too if he don't like our services.

The client have another VPs and i'm sure he is happy with the services we provide.

edited June 2013

@PcJamesy said:
    I will say i never had any performance issues aside from the network speed issues brought up in their last LEB post. Disk speed has always been between 300-400 mbps. They reactivated the vps and watching the IO wait with players on the server it goes from 0.0 - 1.0 occasional hitting 2 and dropping back down. during backups it can hit 6 for about 30 seconds or so.

The network issue has been resolved from our last offer in just few days, Please let me know if still get issue with network Speed i happy to looking into this for you.

We also have 1gb port now

[root@xx ~]# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test --2013-06-17 13:09:34-- http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175 Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream] Saving to: “100mb.test”

100%[=========================================================>] 104,857,600 88.8M/s in 1.1s

2013-06-17 13:09:35 (88.8 MB/s) - “100mb.test” saved [104857600/104857600]

[root@xx ~]#

• ztecztec Member

@key900 said:
    distrustful previous of experience?

No, the fact that you probably use Google translate to communicate with us.

Thanked by 1tux
  • akzakz Member

i wouldnt be caught dead using one of these providers its like a duck trying to communicate with a fish its just frustrating.

@ztec said:

No really i don't

@akz said:
    i wouldnt be caught dead using one of these providers its like a duck trying to communicate with a fish its just frustrating.

I respect your opinion

• ztecztec Member

We can at least tell you're passionate about your business, that's for sure.