Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CloudFlare Module for WHMCS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CloudFlare Module for WHMCS

Hi Guys,

Is it okay to go with official Cloudflare module for WHMCS? They have stopped giving support for their module.

Please suggest.

Comments

• edited July 2018

You can try it. If it has any issues I recommend to get it upgraded from a help of a developer. I am not sure what module you are looking at .

There is one whmcs cloudflare module available from cloudflare.com as well : http://www.cloudflare.com/static/misc/cloudflare_whmcs-latest.zip

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Yes, we are using their official module and there is no issue.

• @AlphaNinevps_com said:
    You can try it. If it has any issues I recommend to get it upgraded from a help of a developer. I am not sure what module you are looking at .

There is one whmcs cloudflare module available from cloudflare.com as well : http://www.cloudflare.com/static/misc/cloudflare_whmcs-latest.zip

Yes this is the official one. BTW how much will it cost to upgrade the module with a help of developer?

• @aaronjones

Depends. Do you want garbage pasta code or something coherent and usable?

• @aaronjones said:

@AlphaNinevps_com said:

Yes this is the official one. BTW how much will it cost to upgrade the module with a help of developer?

It depends how much they charge. You have to negotiate with them on a fixed or hourly rate.

• aaronjonesaaronjones Member
    edited July 2018

I have finally checked and installed WGS (WHMCS Global Shilling) Cloudflare module, I asked one developer to upgrade. He was charging me much more than this module costs me. It is more than just a module, just seen how much limited the official module is: LINK REMOVED

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

@aaronjones said:
    I have finally checked and installed WGS (WHMCS Global Shilling) Cloudflare module, I asked one developer to upgrade. He was charging me much more than this module costs me. It is more than just a module, just seen how much limited the official module is: LINK REMOVED

You had their links in your signature -_- if I remember correctly.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • BlaZe said: You had their links in your signature -_- if I remember correctly.

>

Wow, you have an awesome memory.

• zrj766zrj766 Member

It has not been updated for a long time, and there is a problem running on the latest version of whmcs.

• FoulFoul Member

BlaZe said: You had their links in your signature -_- if I remember correctly.

He just wants to shill for sales

• @sdglhm said:

BlaZe said: You had their links in your signature -_- if I remember correctly.

>

Wow, you have an awesome memory.

Great call, his email is @whmcsglobalservices.com

Banned.

Thanked by 1Tr33n
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Ffs, glad to know you banned him. Those guys suck.

Thanked by 1Tr33n