Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you profit from 70-100usd dedicated servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do you profit from 70-100usd dedicated servers?

I need to ask this questions bcz a lot of people using and paying 70-100 usd monthly for those dedicated servers but when it comes to make profit how do they do it?

What kind of content do they use on those dedicated servers to make higher than 100 usd per month.
I think for 100 usd/mo server the monthly revenue must be at least 1000/mo to worth on effort.
What do you think?

Comments

• PandyPandy Member

" I think for 100 usd/mo server the monthly revenue must be at least 1000/mo to worth on effort." lol

• YuraYura Member
    edited July 2018

@deank, you got a fan on the forums.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Dedicated servers aren't investment.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Apparently can't handle the truth, :D

It's working if it irritates them.

• WEll it depends on what you are doing. Some may be using it to boost additional resources on a project and that project is what makes money.

Often times you don't make money OFF the server but off a project. It can be email hosting, App backend servers, ETC

You dont always buy servers to make profit off them but off of a bigger project. Servers are often times a very very very small piece to the puzzle.

IF you are buying a server to make profit OFF OF IT then its likely going to be some sort of hosting. YOu can oversell easily. Or you can get enterprise clients who pay out the ass just to get something reliable but do not know better or are a small business.

• I see so overselling is the key apperantly.

• You can't setup an Anycast CDN on it; $1000 or GTFO /s

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I hope that you're just trolling around. Ppl here tend to let their $100 dedicated server idle.

Thanked by 1willie
  • @pxhaxor said:
    I hope that you're just trolling around. Ppl here tend to let their $100 dedicated server idle.

why idle?
    100 usd can make 1000 usd monthly.

• @deankshit said:

why idle?

Because they have the money and they can. jk.

100 usd can make 1000 usd monthly.

And... how do they do it? :)

• vovlervovler Member

Sell $1/y hosting on LET. Deadpool. ???. Profit

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I think 3 year plans would work better. Just need to hang on for 180 days to be chargeback proof.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • vovlervovler Member

@deank said:
    I think 3 year plans would work better. Just need to hang on for 180 days to be chargeback proof.

Only accept Western Union

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2018

@Yura said:

Plottwist: It's @ympkerit second acc :- )

Thanked by 2vovler Yura
  • vovlervovler Member
    edited July 2018

@Ympker said:

@Yura said:

Plottwist: It's @ympkerit second acc :- )

It woudn't be a plot twist, their naming scheme & IQ seem to be similar

Thanked by 2Ympker doghouch
  • If you host a website for a company that makes $, that's how you pay for the server.

• williewillie Member

Banned @deankshit account for trolling username. They can pick a different one if they want to participate in LET as long as they stop trolling.

This discussion has been closed.