Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Make your wishlist of Cloud products/services in OVH SYDNEY and SINGAPORE datacenters! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Make your wishlist of Cloud products/services in OVH SYDNEY and SINGAPORE datacenters!

2»

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2018

@OVH_APAC Now Singapore out of stock, when it will be back?

Really tired of these marketing stunts, if you offer a plan, then make sure it has longevity so people can order at any time, and is not just a gimmick which lasts 2 weeks and then randomly pulled.

Thanked by 2torrbox cause
  • @InfinityHosting said:
    It sometimes takes 3 hours for the VPS to be installed, I hope that will change in all locations.

The same issue.

• vRack Connect and probably BGP sessions, anyone?

Thanked by 1dgprasetya
  • expansion to Indonesia and direct peering with OVH SG. IX bandwidth is expensive in Indonesia

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • i hope kimsufi on APAC @OVH_APAC

• VPS SG is out of stock now.

• @eLohkCalb said:
    vRack Connect and probably BGP sessions, anyone?

+1 for Singapore region, also public cloud at Singapore region.

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

I wish.... FREE SERVER ON APAC! Impossible....

• RoldanRoldan Member

Singapore Dedicated Server
    E3 or E5 CPU @ 4c/8t or 6c/12t
    1TB NVMe hardware/software raid
    10TB Traffic on 1gbps port

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

Thanks all for the recent feedbacks.

@rm_ We are indeed currently out of stock in Singapore and with a limited stock in our Sydney Datacenter. We will inform once we get stock again in Singapore.
    For those who already have one, the VPS SSD APAC model 1 , 2 and 3 can be upgraded to an upper model.

@eLohkCalb and @dgprasetya Well noted for vRack connect and Public cloud. No BGP configuration available though. (However, please contact me in PM if we are talking about very large block of IPs). May I also ask you why do you need BGP?

Thanked by 1dgprasetya
  • @OVH_APAC Anycast, load balancing, etc.

(I see why it isn’t worth dealing with small networks as they end up hogging up space on your routers.)

• @OVH_APAC said:
    For those who already have one, the VPS SSD APAC model 1 , 2 and 3 can be upgraded to an upper model.

For free? :-P

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

@pullangcubo said:

@OVH_APAC said:

For free? :-P

You wish!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • Page not loading, anyone else facing this issue?