Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need an Email Admin for a paid project
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need an Email Admin for a paid project

Anyone from India on this forum who can help setup low cost email hosting for a client?

It's a paid gig, depending on how much the setup and operational costs turn out to be.

Comments

• pgohain said: depending on how much the setup and operational costs turn out to be

do the job first, paid later?

• Can be discussed.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

Why it has to be from India?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2018

@dearroy said:

Cheap. OP expects complete mail solution for $5

• My cousin is a Nigerian Prince. He's a whiz when it comes to email. Let me know.

• Not necessary, but just more convenient > @dearroy said:

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@stefeman said:

@dearroy said:

$5 is tight budget, as job will be done exactly the same way - you get what you paid for. I had previously experience with such cheap developers from India - no thanks!

• I do not know where the $5 came from. Never mentioned anything like that. Thanks anyway too!> @WebProject said:

@stefeman said:

@dearroy said:

$5 is tight budget, as job will be done exactly the same way - you get what you paid for. I had previously experience with such cheap developers from India - no thanks!

• manddarmanddar Member
    edited July 2018

Please message me if you still want to setup. Thanks.