Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap KVM Providers that allows torrents? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap KVM Providers that allows torrents?

2»

Comments

• I've read kimsufi mentioned for seedboxes. personally, I think utserver (utorrent for linux) has best UI. for syncing, i recommend resilio sync.

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member
    edited July 2018

@HowLowCanYouGo said:
    I've read kimsufi mentioned for seedboxes. personally, I think utserver (utorrent for linux) has best UI. for syncing, i recommend resilio sync.

qBittorrent = Better uTorrent.

If you have GSuite, then RClone is love, RClone is life. Otherwise, VPNed (OpenVPN connection to the server itself, cause Resilio Sync work best over a local connection, even if the connection is only psuedo-local) Resilio Sync works well.

• We all have opinions about which torrent client is best. I have my opinion, you have yours. You can't argue opinion.

Resilio Sync

Doesn't everything work best over a local connection? ;) Resilio Sync gives me good speeds for single connection. Its free and it works on Linux and Windows. Resilio Sync is nice because it works immediately. Not sure if rclone is like rsync that requires you to run the program... so you don't sync files as quickly. I'm pretty sure Resilio Sync offers delta syncing so actual data transferred between hosts is optimized.

@stefeman said:
    You can do it even with online.net but you gotta respond to any possible abuse/DMCA in your account page.

Online.net is in France. (Scaleway same company)

https://community.online.net/t/a-question-about-bittorent-and-dmca-notice/969

I'm sure legally they have to state certain wording for liability purposes. If they offer seedbox ISO though, I think that indicates they are some-what torrent friendly. I have a friend that uses online.net and he hasn't had a problem torrenting for personal use.

• AC_FanAC_Fan Member

uTorrent has bundled malware, so I don't trust it anymore. RClone is RSync for cloud storages, and can easily be setup as a daemon. Useful for those pesky unlimited GSuite accounts.

• JerryHouJerryHou Member
    edited July 2018

How did you manage to find this... LOL

• @AC_Fan said:

uTorrent has bundled malware,

I think you are confusing UTServer with uTorrent for Windows. UTServer hasn't changed for several years. It doesn't have malware... just a great webui. The best I've seen.

• wizixwizix Member

I Know this is an old post...i just cant stop laughing!
    Thank you for that site!

Thanked by 2eol dahartigan
  • @wizix said:

I Know this is an old post...i just cant stop laughing!
    Thank you for that site!

Ah... Another satisfied customer!

• torrents is fast my man

• @Autizmo said:

@hyperblast said:
    by the way, is https://mzunguhosting.ml bullet-proof?

Absolutely! They'll also reply to all DMCA and abuse complaints for you. Your services aren't getting taken down unless they get raided but their armed personnel are trained for that and willing to sacrifice their lives to keep you online.

Don't even get me started on their top-of-the-line DDOS protection. Even Cloudflare is jealous.

Just turn off power and even Google is jealous.

Thanked by 1eol