Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a free logo/design for your (summerhost) company?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a free logo/design for your (summerhost) company?

I've just checked Stacksocial Freebies and you can currently get a free logo design by pmlogos.com expiring in 3 days:

https://stacksocial.com/sales/freebie-logo-design-by-pm-logos

No experience with pmlogos but could be interesting for some people here :)

Comments

• Gave it a shot for a redesign of a logo I'm using now. Worst that happens is it sucks or I never get it; best is I get something usable.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@daxterfellowes said:
    Gave it a shot for a redesign of a logo I'm using now. Worst that happens is it sucks or I never get it; best is I get something usable.

Thanks!

Show us the result? :-)

Thanked by 1vovler
  • vovlervovler Member

@Ympker said:

@daxterfellowes said:
    Gave it a shot for a redesign of a logo I'm using now. Worst that happens is it sucks or I never get it; best is I get something usable.

Thanks!

"10 to 15 business days delivery time"

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • lionlion Member

@vovler said:

Hopefully the summer host will last so long

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@vovler said:

@Ympker said:

@daxterfellowes said:

Thanks!

Show us anyway :P

• SV_NickSV_Nick Member
    edited July 2018

@daxterfellowes said:

Thanks!

Done the same, it will look either good or bad, if it's good I might order some.

Thank you for your order
    Our Designer Will be With You Soon.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Hmm... I question anything that's totally free. Usually it's more "free" or they don't necessarily have the rights to images they use. Or they give out the same logo style to a lot of different people.
    Generally places will give you something terrible and try to sell you an upgrade. Best of luck though, it'll be neat if it works out!

If it doesn't work out, there are also really cheap logos available from logonerds.com - I used them a couple of years ago and they cost around $30 for 5 designs based on ideas we submitted. I know they will keep working on it and doing revisions until you're satisfied. They did a decent job... but it takes a couple of days for each set of revisions to get back to you so it can get pretty time consuming when you're on a deadline.

• kasslekassle Member

thanks @Ympker , i'll give it a try

at least my website will have a logo than roboto font based text.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • NANONANO Member

Thanks, may be useful maybe.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2018

@kassle @SV_Nick @daxterfellowes

Any update/feedback?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Just use Gantry 5?

• @Ympker said:
    @kassle @SV_Nick @daxterfellowes

Any update/feedback?

Nothing yet. FWIW, I submitted a second logo request (which I can share publicly here) as well. But they said lead times are 10-15 days at minimum.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • kasslekassle Member

@Ympker said:

Any update/feedback?

Nope, even forgot about this. lol.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @kassle said:

@Ympker said:

Any update/feedback?

Nope, even forgot about this. lol.

You probably should. I remember submitting it several months ago, no response.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Just an update from me - Jul 6 and 7th, no return back on it at all. According to the above, I expect nothing.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

It's a waste of time and nerves to do free designs for whoever just signs up. If they do that, obviously it won't last long and not everyone will get one. Hopefully half will.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • One last update - nothing came in on any of the submitted ones. Only two but got nothing.

As expected though!

Thanked by 1softxnews
  • @daxterfellowes said:
    One last update - nothing came in on any of the submitted ones. Only two but got nothing.

As expected though!

Sorry about that mate. Thought it was worth sharing just in case it worked :S

• Nothing to lose - free logo or wasted 5 minutes of time. No harm; no foul.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • I remember a while ago there were a slew of free logo design but I never received a single response after submitting. Anyone know if it's a scam other than harvesting email?