Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PRICE DROP] VPS SSD from $2.50 RECURRING - Sydney or Singapore Hosted - DDoS Protected [OVH.com] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[PRICE DROP] VPS SSD from $2.50 RECURRING - Sydney or Singapore Hosted - DDoS Protected [OVH.com]

2»

Comments

• Cannot make a payment.

Oops, there was an error.
    [403 ActionImpossible]: "Invalid account"
    CA.v6-9.5b351b5b.28148.0712

• what do you offer for singapore vps SLA? 99.95%?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@Devonius said:
    what do you offer for singapore vps SLA? 99.95%?

Hello @devonious, while the uptime in Singapore is currently 100%, this VPS APAC serie is not under SLA.
    In the Asia-Pacific region (Sydney and Singapore Datacenters) the 99.95% only applies for Dedicated Servers at this stage.

@styxtrooper said:
    Cannot make a payment.

May I ask you to contact our support via your control panel? They will assist you if you are still affected by this issue.

• @OVH_APAC said:

@styxtrooper said:
    Cannot make a payment.

May I ask you to contact our support via your control panel? They will assist you if you are still affected by this issue.

I had to upload documents for verification.

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

When SG will be restocked?

@NanoG6 said:
    When SG will be restocked?

I will update LET community if and when we re-open orders for this VPS SSD serie in Singapore. At this stage, we only offer the exact same models hosted at our Sydney datacenter (same offer and pricing).

• @OVH_APAC

When OVH SG VPS Restock ? my VPS almost Expired,
    Wanna Move to OVH Singapore, Thanks

@Chong83 said:
    @OVH_APAC

When OVH SG VPS Restock ? my VPS almost Expired,
    Wanna Move to OVH Singapore, Thanks

The VPS APAC "Discover offer" is sold out in both Sydney and Singapore datacenters and we are currently working on the future product-service offerings at these locations which will be available before the end of this year.
    I can already reveal the plan includes the opening of a Public Cloud region in Singapore and Sydney as well as wide range of dedicated servers (-:
    I will keep the community informed.

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • also waiting for @OVH_APAC