Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OpenStack SSD KVM VPS 1GB RAM $5. Windows/Linux. Bucharest, Amsterdam, London, Dallas, Fremont
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OpenStack SSD KVM VPS 1GB RAM $5. Windows/Linux. Bucharest, Amsterdam, London, Dallas, Fremont

intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

Get your KVM & SSD cloud VPS powered by OpenStack and Fleio starting from $0.0075 / h

Available locations:

• Bucharest
  • Amsterdam
  • London
  • Dallas
  • Fremont

M1

• 1GB RAM
  • 1 vCPU cores
  • RAID1 SSD: 20 GB
  • Monthly Traffic: 1 TB
  • 1 IPV4 address
  • $0.0075 / hour or $5 / month

https://intovps.com/all-plans.html

Compute nodes specs

• Intel Xeon E5-2640v4 CPU
  • 64GB and 128GB RAM
  • 4 x 1TB SSDs
  • RAID10
  • 1Gbps uplink

Why choose IntoVPS

• We've been in the hosting business since 2004 selling hosting on elvsoft.com. Elvsoft has was renamed to Hosterion in November 2016. IntoVPS, our unmanaged VPS brand, was launched in June 2009.
  • Hosterion is a Google Cloud Platform partner, Microsoft Certified Partner with the Hosting Competency and a cPanel Authorized Partner.
  • We have support staff working in 3 shifts, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • 99.9% uptime guaranteed.
  • Self-service instant automated deployment. All VPS packages are automatically deployed. Are you tired of waiting hours or even days for a VPS to be set up? Order now and your VPS is ready to be used in about 60 seconds!
  • No overloaded servers.
  • we offer additional IP v4 addresses for your VPS
  • Fast & free OS reload: Reload your VPS operating system any time you want. It usually takes less than 10 seconds and, of course, we don't charge for it.
  • IntoVPS is powered by OpenStack and the Fleio control panel. See Fleio demo here: https://demo.fleio.com

Comments

• No API and expensive. Not interesting at all.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2018

How about information about your looking glass, the datacenters you are located in (specific data centers not just the location), test download file, you know the standard things that most hosts usually include in in their advertisements? Additionally WTF is it so hard to provide a direct link to the package you are selling instead giving your plans page? Bit disingenuous, don't you think?

For those who do consider the offer and don't want to go to the plans page: https://www.intovps.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=45

Cheers!

Thanked by 1intovps
  • is the Fremont for HE dc?

• intovpsintovps Member, Host Rep

@albertdb said:
    No API and expensive. Not interesting at all.

We offer access to the OpenStack API.

@TheLinuxBug said:
    How about information about your looking glass, the datacenters you are located in (specific data centers not just the location), test download file, you know the standard things that most hosts usually include in in their advertisements? Additionally WTF is it so hard to provide a direct link to the package you are selling instead giving your plans page? Bit disingenuous, don't you think?

For those who do consider the offer and don't want to go to the plans page: https://www.intovps.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=45

Cheers!

See IPs in question 6: https://intovps.com/faq.html

Data centers:

• Coreix, London
    • Evoswitch, Amsterdam
    • M 247, Bucharest
    • 8600 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX 75235
    • HE 2, Fremont

@loveminds said:
    is the Fremont for HE dc?

Yes, Fremont 2, Hurricane Electric.

• @intovps
    You are the dumbest company I have ever seen.
    The garbage company, free to delete the user account, free to defraud the user amount, without providing services

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@leikeya said:
    @intovps
    You are the dumbest company I have ever seen.
    The garbage company, free to delete the user account, free to defraud the user amount, without providing services

is this the motive you made an account? Just to bash a provider without proof? You can do better

• The problem is that the provider who paid for the service is the first time I saw it. I don’t want to talk more, I am tired.

• I don't think I have to waste time on this pig. The world is so big. I choose a lot, just here to talk about my unfortunate experience.

@leikeya So:

1. You made an account on LET to base a provider
    2. When I ask for proof, "I don't want to talk more, I am tired." "I don't want to waste time on this pig."

Make your mind.

And please, read the community rules.

• I will not return your message.

Ok. Hope to see you soon on LET, and not just bashing without proof a provider.

• I took a screenshot of the whole process and I recorded the video.

@leikeya submitting multiple orders with different names and having a bunch of IDs will still not help to get your order approved.