Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I sell my old games?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I sell my old games?

I have huge library of old games (pc and console) , so if I start an ecommerce site or on ebay can I really sell them (at cheapest prices)?
Or uploading them one by one to rapidgator and run pps?

What do you think?

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018

@soyougav said:
    I have huge library of old games (pc and console) , so if I start an ecommerce site or on ebay can I really sell them (at cheapest prices)?
    Or uploading them one by one to rapidgator and run pps?

What do you think?

You want to upload games to rapidgator (for sharing) without legal ground to do so?
    Sure go ahead. Seems legit.

Any games you have on disk you can probably just sell on ebay though.

• You want to upload games to rapidgator (for sharing) without legal ground to do so?

Dont understand so selling on ebay is legit and selling via rapidgator is not?

• lemonlemon Member

@soyougav said:

You want to upload games to rapidgator (for sharing) without legal ground to do so?

Yes, because you're allowed to sell the disk or whatever, but when uploading it to rapidgator you create an illegal copy.

• mkshmksh Member

@soyougav said:

WTF is wrong with you?

• @lemon said:

@soyougav said:

Yes, because you're allowed to sell the disk or whatever, but when uploading it to rapidgator you create an illegal copy.

Now I see.
    So I can sell my entire hard drive with games at something like 1000usd on ebay.
    What about selling game by game on ebay?

• mkshmksh Member

Can't we finally ban this clown?

• The end is nigh.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

When common sense isn't common anymore.

• mkshmksh Member

Hopefuly.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

banned for ban evasion.

This discussion has been closed.