Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostRail / HostSnowy & The Proofs

Comments

• If @consc198 was smart, he would have not came back here lying about everything and he would have started another host or joined another host and changing his name online.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Jeffrey said: and he would have started another host

He did.

• @Aldryic said: Negative opinions are an excellent opportunity for us to improve ourselves

damn marketing doublespeak advertising >:|

• @iKocka said: Have you heard for Firebug?

Please if it would be a fake, he would put "refund" and not "reversal" in the screens. You asked for proofs, then be fair and accept it. I had several servers with hostrail and I never get any refund and never asked for any. And before hostrail went down the service was quite good. (i don't speaking about the 1 buck budget plan)

• I got way more use out of my hostrail VPSs than what I paid for them. (-$10+ad space)

Thanked by 1Christian
  • innyainnya Member
    edited February 2012

@yomero yeah right, Garman did not refund my money for dedicated.

• Guys I want some internet DRAMA, wheres Constantinos? C'mon C'mon C'mon!!!

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited February 2012

@OneTwo How about a life? You made your account just to bitch at this guy.
    I don't like him either, but really? -_-
    Not trying to be offensive, but just read what you said above...

• @Zetta I've got a life, a GF, a job but when I'm online, c'mon it's fun.

• ZettaZetta Member
    edited February 2012

@OneTwo Alright, alright. Just pointing out that at least two people actually gave this guy money because of the ranting. :|
    ATTN EVERYONE: DON'T DO THAT.

• "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
    —President George W. Bush

• Mr. OneTwo You really have no life. First prove that you were a customer of HostRail.

Second post your name, why are you frightened? Uncover your identity PUBLICALLY before i uncover it for you so that people see exactly who you are and what you are doing here.

As for the rest of you i don't even get what your problem is with me nor with Stan. No one forced to like HostRail / HostSnowy, we offered refunds and ONLY two people actually came to claim for refunds but you all have the GUTS to still complain. You all got your refunds, i don't care how but you can call PayPal and ask them their procedure as you are actually all wrong, each case is different in PayPal.

@Zetta and the rest of the guys here, we managed to run out of stock twice already mostly from users from LowEndTalk and that was caused by the ranting of all of you in this forum. @OneTwo you're achieving the opposite of what you want.

• ^^ What I see...

...blablabla lies, more lies blablabla...

• I like that EVERYONE here is supporting a unknown Mr. @OneTwo that joined specifically to abuse LET and HostSnowy/HostRail and has not provided any proof of anything.

• OneTwoOneTwo Member
    edited February 2012

@consc198 I've provided, not only me, sufficient proof to prove you're a lier.

I'm not going to respond if you try to prove me wrong. Too bored for that.

-Don't forget to see and answer a previous post I made in this thread.

Thanked by 1Leo
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2012

@marrco said: Hi Constantinos, i did NOT receive refund. You still owe me money.

I think that NO ONE from LEB got any refund, including me. If I remember well he opened facebook account for this matter and promised refund but a bit later he completely dissapeared.

• I didn't get any refund as well although I asked for it.

• @consc198 said: we managed to run out of stock twice already

I think you actually only sold 1 VPS http://clientarea.hostsnowy.com/cart.php?gid=1 (one of the $2.99 offers).

• I actually got more money out of hostrail than I paid them

• @adyg said: I think you actually only sold 1 VPS http://clientarea.hostsnowy.com/cart.php?gid=1 (one of the $2.99 offers).

Sssh he's probably drugged and thinking he run out of stock twice.
    So he got more servers in less than 3-4 hours and got them ready.
    Jesus Christ that's so lame.

• @consc198 said: Uncover your identity PUBLICALLY before i uncover it for you

Are you going to post screenshots disclosing his full name as well?

@consc198 said: each case is different in PayPal.

Correct. A Refund is initiated by the seller, to return money to the purchaser. A Reversal is a claim/dispute initiated by the buyer, in which PayPal has decided in the buyer's favour and returned their money. ANY business with a high number of payment reversals == potential fraud.

@consc198 said: I like that EVERYONE here is supporting a unknown Mr. @OneTwo that joined specifically to abuse LET and HostSnowy/HostRail and has not provided any proof of anything.

I provided some pretty solid proof that your "I gave refunds" bit was a lie. A handful of folks hit the 'thanks' button on that, too (<3). No hate for Ald? Or the other veterans that are calling you out on this? It seems to me like you're plainly ignoring those posts in the hopes that they'll simply be forgotten.

• @Spirit please follow the instructions and request for a refund, same for everyone else here.

• @consc198 yeah keep ignoring questions... lame.

• @consc198 you bought your company back? Where is mr. Snowy? Didn't he say he didn't want to have anything to do with you in the last thread, how come you're running his business now?

• @vedran don't you see? he's not answering to such questions... it's his signature move.

• I just lol'd as all the VPS packages were named after cats.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Boltersdriveer said: I just lol'd as all the VPS packages were named after cats.

Well, ours are named after ponies on frantech... :3

Francisco

• @consc198 said: we managed to run out of stock twice already

Why did you remove the available stock count from http://clientarea.hostsnowy.com/cart.php?gid=1 , dude? Ran out of stock yet again? Cool, you did a great job today.

• @consc198 said: we managed to run out of stock twice already mostly from users from LowEndTalk

Just in your dreams... removing the stock counter in your cart won't hide your lies!

• I have nothing against hostrail, when they were gone i didn't have any active service with them, had 2 VPS's with them one in USA and another in ( can't remember, it was in europe and not in NL ) and well.. aside from the nightmare for this VPS's to work decently i also got them at a really cheap price....

They gave me 2 or 3 credits due to faults on their side, they eventually moved me around 6 servers ( all servers were overloaded to dead, i might say , some of them you couldn't even execute a command like 'uptime' ) i still have the tickets @ my email, i might go search them.

But, aside from this, they were cheap and worked more or less.

I just don't know how @consc198 didn't know that his plan was not going to work it was more then obvious that he would go bankrupt and he knew that before hostrail actually went bankrupt, it was impossible to do profit at that prices. ( not to talk about this guys that had free services at hostrail and were advertising them has the best company ever but, lets not even get into there )

I have something to ask though, you said you paid everything to privatelayer, what about limestonenetworks? did you pay them your debt?