Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem with ITEFG
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Problem with ITEFG

ofitofit Member
edited May 2018 in Help

Hello LET users.
Maybe someone know what happened with ITEFG? VPS and site not work more than 5 days, support not work too. Cant login to my account. Some strange site replace old site. They took money and run away?

I did use this VPS about 1 month but paid for 6 month. Can i get refund if pay by paypal? What reason i need write?

Order from them VServer - April plan with LXC 2G 20SSD in DE.
alt text

Found it from that post https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/141158/it-s-easter-show-me-what-you-ve-got-providers-give-us-the-crazy-deals-mega-request-thread/p6. I wanted use it as sandbox because cheap and i can create manual snapshot.

Comments

• donlidonli Member
    edited May 2018

@ofit wrote: Maybe someone know what happened with ITEFG?

Looks like the joke was on us.

Today is the first of April and that's why today we present a product that is so cheap that it can only be a joke!

If there's an issue, make sure to contact the seller through PayPal by 28 September 2018

You should do that to protect your right to a refund. If ITEFG never responds getting a refund should be no problem.

• subhojitduttasubhojitdutta Member
    edited May 2018

Can you login from here? Their new site seems to redirect it to there. Also live chat is online right now!

• MultiMulti Member

@subhojitdutta said:
    Can you login from here? Their new site seems to redirect it to there. Also live chat is online right now!

I do have the same problem and tried to login there but thats not working. Its always telling me I should contact the live support to activate my account. Sitting in the live support at the moment.

• ofitofit Member

@subhojitdutta said:

I can't and live chat not answered

• donlidonli Member

@Multi said:

@subhojitdutta said:

I do have the same problem and tried to login there but thats not working. Its always telling me I should contact the live support to activate my account. Sitting in the live support at the moment.

Do you speak German?

• MultiMulti Member

@donli said:

@Multi said:

@subhojitdutta said:

Do you speak German?

Yep, I do speak German. But sadly they are not answering -.-

Well I expected the deadpool, so I don't really care :D

• donlidonli Member

@Multi said:

Yep, I do speak German. But sadly they are not answering -.-

Well I expected the deadpool, so I don't really care :D

Danke

• I have the same problem
    My servers have been down for close to two weeks now. Didn't trust the system's stability enough to have any site hosted on them except "coming soon" pages to measure uptime.

Few weeks ago, they sent some mails about changing ips, a few days later, their site went down for maintenance and when it came back yesterday it started redirecting to a new domain.

• donlidonli Member

@DanSummer said:

site hosted on them except "coming soon" pages to measure uptime.

Few weeks ago, they sent some mails about changing ips, a few days later, their site went down for maintenance and when it came back yesterday it started redirecting to a new domain.

Yeah the last email I got from them:

Dear Customer

>

Because we have increasingly received orders from additional IP addresses. Have we decided to move all our customers into new IP subnets? This has the advantage for you that we can lower the monthly cost of the additional IP's. This means you no longer pay per additional IP € 1.25 but only € 0.90. The change happens from 21.04.2018 to 23.04.2018, during which time customers are gradually being moved to our new networks.

Here are the advantages for you:

• Better ping
    • Up to 252 IP's per server possible
    • Cheaper costs
    • Orders of subnets possible
  • atomiatomi Member

Yes I have very similar problems with them. Server is down, live chat is not answering and no panel

• Same problem here, but I was lucky on Monday and could chat with them. They had to recreate my account and sent me new login credentials. Everything was fine at that point of time. At the moment my login doesn't work again. But the server is still runnung.

In my eyes they are doing/changing too much at the same time. The new control panel seems completely new and a lot of functions didn't work on Monday when I could login. Additionally my server is now running on another Proxmox host.

I hope they will come back soon as the offer is really good.

• I actually believe it's not a scam... just incompetence.

They probably changed all the servers' IP and forgot to email us the new ones.
    I also don't think chargeback would help. I'll give them another week or two. They'll be back soon enough.

• @smarty24 said:
    Same problem here, but I was lucky on Monday and could chat with them. They had to recreate my account and sent me new login credentials. Everything was fine at that point of time. At the moment my login doesn't work again. But the server is still runnung.

In my eyes they are doing/changing too much at the same time. The new control panel seems completely new and a lot of functions didn't work on Monday when I could login. Additionally my server is now running on another Proxmox host.

I hope they will come back soon as the offer is really good.

They also recreated my account, and I have already logged in, but I can't find my server, and the live chat is not answering.

• MultiMulti Member

Tried multiple times to chat with the live support. I got no answer so far...

• Has anyone been able to get a hold of them? I've had no luck with live chat or emails.

• atomiatomi Member

I sent them email earlier today since livechat was offline but no reply. I liked their vps for that couple day I used it. Now it has been more time offline than online in total

• ofitofit Member

i can't contact too, i will open dispute on friday if they not answer. Let's do it together

• has anyone in Germany tried to call them? I would have, but I don't speak the language.

• @DanSummer said:
    has anyone in Germany tried to call them? I would have, but I don't speak the language.

If you're in Germany, you can make a call in English. Update the information after that. Thanks.

• ofitofit Member
    edited June 2018

I get refun from paypal

• ofitofit Member

now they have discord channel, link to discord on them site main page. You can ask about you order. But i'm do not recommend use them at all.