Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PRICE DROP] VPS SSD from $2.50 RECURRING - Sydney or Singapore Hosted - DDoS Protected [OVH.com]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[PRICE DROP] VPS SSD from $2.50 RECURRING - Sydney or Singapore Hosted - DDoS Protected [OVH.com]

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

VPS price drop: Now $2.5 USD /month (was $5), recurring offer and commitment free!

100% SSD Virtual Private Server hosted in Sydney or Singapore.

LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE: Secure yours before they sell out.

https://www.ovh.com/vps/#ssd-discover

Base model specifications (VPS SSD APAC 1)

• 1 vCores (at 3.5GHz)
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD
  • 1000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
  • Anti-DDoS included
  • 1 x IPv4 included (purchase additional IPs , up to 16, One-off fee: $3/IP)
  • 1 x IPv6 included
  • Debian, Ubuntu, and all major distributions available (NO WINDOWS)
  • KVM (Qemu) – OpenStack infrastructure
  • Prepackaged CMS when you install Debian (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress)
  • Hosted in OVH Sydney or Singapore datacenter

Technical knowledge is recommended as this is an unmanaged service.

Check online for the full VPS range available in Sydney and Singapore:
https://www.ovh.com/vps/#ssd-discover

• Up to 4 vCores, 8 GB RAM, 80 GB SSD and 4000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)

All OVH servers are protected by powerful anti-DDoS technology which absorbs attacks and ensures that your services are always available. (15 Tbps network global capacity)

Why buying a VPS at OVH?

• A powerful and affordable upgrade from shared hosting
  • Powerful and simplified control panel
  • All inclusive-pricing, no setup fees, no lenghty commitment
  • Local sales and technical support team

Test the OVH network:

Datacenter: Sydney, Australia

Datacenter: Singapore

Need higher specifications?

WHO ARE WE?

OVH is a global hyper-scale cloud provider that offers innovative products and services focusing on private, public and hybrid cloud, and bare metal (dedicated servers).
It offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector.
Founded in 1999, the group manages and maintains 28 datacentres across 4 continents, deploys its own global fibre optic network, and has a full control over the supply chain
(from server manufacturing and in-house maintenance of its infrastructure right down to customer support).
OVH provides simple, powerful tools for businesses, revolutionising the way that more than 1 million customers work across the globe.
Respect for individuals' right to privacy and equal access to new technologies are central to the company's values.
For OVH, "Innovation is Freedom".

Comments

• Will this reduction in price be automatically applied to your current (loyal) customers?

Thanked by 1szarka
  • noqqkknoqqkk Member
    edited June 2018

@OVH_APAC I am now using your Singapore VPS SSD APAC 4 but pay $40 monthly now. How I can get your above offer that 50% off for my current plan. Thanks

• Does the price for asia website only? When try order using IE account the price still same $5.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hello @teamacc, @noqqkk,
    This is a new pricing for the remaining stock of these VPS.
    There are no changes to your existing VPS services. You may purchase an additional VPS and terminate the older one to benefit from this offer. (Beware of the limited stock available and please note we do not offer migration services).

Thanked by 2pullangcubo szarka

@myshahrul said:
    Does the price for asia website only? When try order using IE account the price still same $5.

Hi @myshahrul,
    the offer is available on ALL OVH websites including OVH.ie (in Euro.. pricing has been updated from 4 EUR to 2 EUR for the basic model for instance.
    Please make sure to select the right VPS model in either Sydney or Singapore or it could be potentially a cache issue?

• Will the 50% price drop be applicable to future upgrades?

• Fantastic!, I ordered last week but cancelled it after second thoughts, now it's half price I will be acquiring a couple more VPS's :)

• openosopenos Member

recurring offer and commitment free

I bought two VPS SSD APAC 3, €96+€96

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

OVH_APAC said: 1 x IPv4 included (purchase additional IPs , up to 16, One-off fee: $3/IP)

Can the IPs be geo located (FR, NL etc)? Or, will they be from SGP?

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member

It's getting cheaper and cheaper.. I'm cancelling my ITLDC SG VPS right now

Thanked by 1pxhaxor
  • I bought several of their "promotional 50% OFF for 12 months" deals previously, and now they drop the price. Nice :-)

• And i'm here, waiting for the 16gb ram version of DO-32-APAC

• @OVH_APAC said:

@myshahrul said:
    Does the price for asia website only? When try order using IE account the price still same $5.

Hi @myshahrul,
    the offer is available on ALL OVH websites including OVH.ie (in Euro.. pricing has been updated from 4 EUR to 2 EUR for the basic model for instance.
    Please make sure to select the right VPS model in either Sydney or Singapore or it could be potentially a cache issue?

i dont have ca.* account, should i register again?

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

The price drops are nice, but a bit annoying for existing customers.

@myshahrul said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@myshahrul said:

Hi @myshahrul,

Hello, You can definitely register another account if you wish too.

@K4Y5 said:

OVH_APAC said: 1 x IPv4 included (purchase additional IPs , up to 16, One-off fee: $3/IP)

Hi @K4Y5, IPs cannot be geolocated and will be from SGP. Thank you

• @OVH_APAC said:

@myshahrul said:

@OVH_APAC said:

@myshahrul said:

Hi @myshahrul,

Hello, You can definitely register another account if you wish too.

Hi, i cant order using IE account.

• levnodelevnode Member
    edited June 2018

@OVH_APAC said:

@K4Y5 said:

Hi @K4Y5, IPs cannot be geolocated and will be from SGP. Thank you

Your control panel is really annoy whenever I come to it.

Firstly, I cannot remember what account I am using with what subsidiary. Why don't you use single login for the global? Secondly, right after I register an account, I cannot login to my account??? Even when I reset my password. However, I can login after a few hours. And the last, when I login to the panel, it redirects me to the configuration page at first. I think what customers want is their services, billing... when come to your panel at the first step.

In comparison with other dedicated provider such as Online, Hetzner; other cloud provider such as Vultr, DO, your control panel is really really complicated.

Thanked by 2NanoG6 Shot2
  • @OVH_APAC how to upgrade from $2.5 to $5?
    Tq

• RajinoRajino Member

Hi! I can't get to my vps' control panel.

• RajinoRajino Member

Manage my services <- only payment management...no vps management

• @Rajino said:
    Manage my services <- only payment management...no vps management

• dosaidosai Member

Amazing prices. Wish the network was 1gbps instead of 100mbps.

• RajinoRajino Member

@pullangcubo Thanks man!

@piohosting said:
    @OVH_APAC how to upgrade from $2.5 to $5?
    Tq

Hello @piohosting, this can be done through your control panel.
    Go the Cloud section (top menu), then click on servers (left menu)
    Select your VPS servers
    then on the top left you will see a list of shortcuts including one named Upgrade my VPS

• @OVH_APAC said:

@piohosting said:
    @OVH_APAC how to upgrade from $2.5 to $5?
    Tq

Hello @piohosting, this can be done through your control panel.
    Go the Cloud section (top menu), then click on servers (left menu)
    Select your VPS servers
    then on the top left you will see a list of shortcuts including one named Upgrade my VPS

Thank you done by opening support ticket

• RajinoRajino Member

An error occurred during the upgrade request of your VPS.

@Rajino said:
    An error occurred during the upgrade request of your VPS.

Hi @Rajino, Sorry to hear about this issue and thanks to open a ticket with our support team via your control panel. Feel free to PM me the ticket and will try to assist you further.

• Hello any trial ?

@Clariuz said:
    Hello any trial ?

Hello @Clariuz, We do not offer trial on these VPS since the minimum commitment is only one month @ only 2.5 USD.