Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpaceWeb|Cloud Shared Plans|SSD|Directadmin|Cloud DNS|Daily Backups|Free SSL|-10€/Year-|
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpaceWeb|Cloud Shared Plans|SSD|Directadmin|Cloud DNS|Daily Backups|Free SSL|-10€/Year-|

ZweiTigerZweiTiger Member
edited May 2018 in Shared Hosting Offers

SpaceWeb is a brand of IST-ONLINE Marketing Kft. , a registered business in Miskolc, Hungary. Our company established in 2007, but we started to offer Shared Hosting Plans since 2013. We provide quality Shared Hosting with Special Features.
|Company Details|

Shared Hosting Plans starting from 10€ / Year

2GB-8GB SSD Disk Space
  1TB Bandwidth
  Unlimited Addon Domains
  Unlimited Subdomains
  Unlimited FTP,MySQL,E-Mail account
  ----------
  ORDER NOW: https://spaceweb.eu/cloud-ssd-hosting.html
  ----------

Features:
Directadmin Control Panel
|Cloudlinux Operation System|
|Apache WebServer with LiteSpeed LSAPI|
|Softaculous Script Installer|
|Let's Encrypt Free SSL|
|PHP Selector 4.x and 5.x and 7.x|
|Daily Backups|

Location is Germany, 1Gbit/s Connection with DDOS Protection Up to 5Gbps.
Also we provide Cloud DNS system and Cloud Features.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanked by 1mrTom

Comments

• DrontDront Member

Hey! I've had a account with you for... 13 months now. You guys have been great so far, you also respond to support quickly.

1: The only negative I have to say about SpaceWeb:
    Just logged into the control panel at your site, and the menu is in...some language and the other half is in English. :D But DirectAdmin was working fine.
    So no big deal but you might want to know. ;)

2: I would like accounts that have a bit more resources when it comes to PHP / database stuff with PHP. I just noticed that I still have package #1. Will #2 or #3 give me more resources to use?

I recommend these guys. :)

• @Dront said:
    Hey! I've had a account with you for... 13 months now. You guys have been great so far, you also respond to support quickly.

1: The only negative I have to say about SpaceWeb:
    Just logged into the control panel at your site, and the menu is in...some language and the other half is in English. :D But DirectAdmin was working fine.
    So no big deal but you might want to know. ;)

2: I would like accounts that have a bit more resources when it comes to PHP / database stuff with PHP. I just noticed that I still have package #1. Will #2 or #3 give me more resources to use?

I recommend these guys. :)

1, Thanks, fixed :) There was a theme issue.

2, Well for that price thats the maximum Resources what we could provide for now