Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostMayo™ Pure SSD OpenVZ VPS Dallas - Starting from $2.5 - Paypal, CC, Bitcoins
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostMayo™ Pure SSD OpenVZ VPS Dallas - Starting from $2.5 - Paypal, CC, Bitcoins

HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

HostMayo is Fastest, Secure, Affordable and Powerful VPS Provider.
Each SSD VPS includes our advanced features for instant upgrades, DDOS protection, 160Gbps network and 24/7 Support.
All our VPS comes with the following features:

• Intel Xeon CPUs
  • Pure SSD storage
  • Popular Operating System Choices
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • DDOS Protection
  • Data Centers in US: Dallas
  • 160Gbps Global Network
  • Latest stable OpenVZ kernel
  • Test IP: 104.151.234.222
  • for full list of features & specifications visit our [SSD VPS Plans](https://hostmayo.com/vps-hosting.php)

VPS 512MB

VPS 1GB

Exclusive Offer!!

Special Offer For Members and Guests! Select any of above plan and enjoy 50% Discount! on your first order. Apply the coupon on the checkout page.

Promotional Code: special

*** Special VPS 4GB Recurring Discount Deal***

PAYMENT METHODS

We accept PayPal,Credit Cards & Bitcoins.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Follow Us Facebook || Google +HostMayo

Comments

• emghemgh Member

I've opened chats with you on different days for around four days, several chats a day. Just because I'm curious. Never once have you replied.

• justaguyjustaguy Member, Host Rep

Oh really?

• teamaccteamacc Member

@justaguy said:

Oh really?

Technically it's listed. It has no reviews, but it's listed.

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@emgh Did you emailed or open a ticket once? Chat is our additional support.

@justaguy why don't you give a one after testing.

• emghemgh Member

@Waqass said:

I complain about bad support, you respond two weeks later. I think that says it all.

edited June 2018

@emgh said:

@Waqass said:

I complain about bad support, you respond two weeks later. I think that says it all.

This forum is no gauge to measure our support. We are on a number of forums. So don't complain about it because you never experienced one.

• emghemgh Member

@Waqass said:

@emgh said:

@Waqass said:

This forum is no gauge to measure our support. We are on a number of forums. So don't complain about it because you never experienced one.

So I can’t excpect you to answer me, because you’re on several forums. I can’t expect you to answer my chats, because it’s not the primary form of support.

You’re aware that you have copetitors around here that does all of the above without companing and being rude - for a lower price?

@emgh not being rude. Just explaining the reason behind not responding on forums timely.