Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1 Year QuickPacket Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1 Year QuickPacket Review

2»

Comments

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2018

Mini-Review of QuickPacket to add to this thread:

I'm super impressed with the dedicated server special I bought from QuickPacket.net the other day. Ordering was a breeze, I opened a Sales ticket right after ordering so I could get the free 128GB SSD added to my server and they answered my ticket very quickly and updated my order. I received my dedicated server order/login info in less then 6 hours after purchasing and everything was correct with the order. IPMI works really well (the only thing I had to do was get into the bios and change the boot order so I could use the virtual iso feature) and I installed FreeBSD 11.1 with zfs-on-root mirror - FreeBSD is working so good with this dedi. The server is super fast and the network is really good.

I'm extremely happy with QuickPacket.net so far and I think that $35 dedi is a real steal!

Thanked by 2qps lukesUbuntu
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the review @sin - please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

• BruceBruce Member

I ordered one too. same great service. TY quickpacket

restored backups and got customers up and running before I even have a reply from another provider. waiting on tomorrow's deal before I order more

Thanked by 1qps

@Bruce Glad we could help. Anything in particular you're looking for?

• BruceBruce Member

@qps said:
    Anything in particular you're looking for?

either an E5 or something for storage. or both

These were just released on Twitter a bit early.

Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 2x 2TB HD or 2x 128GB SSD, 20TB transfer on 1G Port, IPMI, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6, Charlotte, NC, $30/month - link to order

Dual L5640, 24GB RAM, 2x 2TB HD or 2x 128GB SSD, 20TB transfer on 1G Port, IPMI, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6, Charlotte, NC, $45/month - link to order

• @qps said:
    These were just released on Twitter a bit early.

Dual L5520, 24GB RAM, 2x 2TB HD or 2x 128GB SSD, 20TB transfer on 1G Port, IPMI, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6, Charlotte, NC, $30/month - link to order

Dual L5640, 24GB RAM, 2x 2TB HD or 2x 128GB SSD, 20TB transfer on 1G Port, IPMI, /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6, Charlotte, NC, $45/month - link to order

These are good.

Do you have LA offer?